whats the plot?(Page 2)

Posted: 3 months ago

@heavenly bliss  About watching the show I can't say much coz Further how the story will develop between Yug &Iti matters.Right now only friendship will be shown.If u r only interested in love story.Then it's ur wish to continue watching or discontinue.I loved how Yug tried to make Iti speak.Well I'm watching for Rahil Azam(Devguru) &Sandeep Baswana(Pankaj-Iti's father)

Originally posted by Surilikoyal

@heavenly bliss  About watching the show I can't say much coz Further how the story will develop between Yug &Iti matters.Right now only friendship will be shown.If u r only interested in love story.Then it's ur wish to continue watching or discontinue.I loved how Yug tried to make Iti speak.Well I'm watching for Rahil Azam(Devguru) &Sandeep Baswana(Pankaj-Iti's father)

Hi dear even you are watching it for Rahil?

Originally posted by Surilikoyal

You are welcome dearsmiley4.May I know ur name?Oh but right now makers will be focussing on friendship mostly.Love at this age will be difficult.smiley24Now it's just sort of attraction.Liked cute talks of Yug yesterday he just bindass type of boys like Khao piyo bolo mast rahosmiley36

my name is Hinna and yours? i really like your username :)

i dont mind their child scenes but i meant if there will be love between them when they grow up...if they will

or the whole drama is about the kids

im also watching for rahil but im wondering what character will shruti play?

Originally posted by Alexia_Wilson

Hi dear even you are watching it for Rahil?

Yes dear Alexia Watching it for Rahil.I have watched almost all his shows.He is a terrific performersmiley4smiley32

Originally posted by heavenlybliss

my name is Hinna and yours? i really like your username :)

i dont mind their child scenes but i meant if there will be love between them when they grow up...if they will

or the whole drama is about the kids

Hi Hinnasmiley1.My name is Akhila.Thanks.smiley4Ohk that's good. its interesting to watch kids banter.Its very early to say right now.smiley17Lets see how the story progresses

Originally posted by heavenlybliss

im also watching for rahil but im wondering smiley20what character will shruti play?

Alright.Shruti is his wife in the show.

character name?

from the promos i thought rahil and shruti will be grown up yug and iti but no :(

Dil Jaise Dhadke...Dhadakne Do