Posted: 4 years ago

im confused...does anyone know what the story is about?

The plot This story takes place in Varanasi So Devguru (Shiv)who's life is changed after the small accident which took place in his life after he believes is been blessed by Devi with new life when he is about to die.He is a doctor by profession.But becomes an ascetic devotee of Devi.

Now he was taking Jal Samadhi to be one with Devi as he is in search of Devi.His wife stops him saying He will definitely meet Devi.Whats the need for Samadhi.Devguru's desire is to bring Devi's form to earth.

On the other hand There is Iti a little girl who lost her mother in a fire accident.She has become passive after the incident.She doesn't speak or respond to any of the family members due to shock of mother's death.She doesn't like crowd.Her father (Pankaj)tries to make her speak on her birthday party by arranging birds in the cage.So by seeing the chirping of birds she could speak.There this mischievous boy called Yug a village boy who with his group of friends sees the birds in the cage been taken somewhere in the cycle by a man He doesn't know.He and his friends follow the cycle and reaches the birthday party.He believes in setting the birds free from the cage.He doesn't like birds or animals being caged.Yug meets Iti.He is surprised seeing her as she doesn't speak.He twists her nose so that she speaks.Finally she screams aah.I think Yug and Iti will become best friends in future.

Now Devguru is shown stepping into the water.Deep inside he finds a paper with the sketch of a small girl.It resembles Iti.I think It will be shown as a form of Devi.Now Devguru will separate Yug &Iti is what I feel.Will both the kids be free from Devguru's shackles we have to wait & watch

Originally posted by Surilikoyal

The plot This story takes place in Varanasi So Devguru (Shiv)who's life is changed after the small accident which took place in his life after he believes is been blessed by Devi with new life when he is about to die.He is a doctor by profession.But becomes an ascetic devotee of Devi.

Now he was taking Jal Samadhi to be one with Devi as he is in search of Devi.His wife stops him saying He will definitely meet Devi.Whats the need for Samadhi.Devguru's desire is to bring Devi's form to earth.

On the other hand There is Iti a little girl who lost her mother in a fire accident.She has become passive after the incident.She doesn't speak or respond to any of the family members due to shock of mother's death.She doesn't like crowd.Her father (Pankaj)tries to make her speak on her birthday party by arranging birds in the cage.So by seeing the chirping of birds she could speak.There this mischievous boy called Yug a village boy who with his group of friends sees the birds in the cage been taken somewhere in the cycle by a man He doesn't know.He and his friends follow the cycle and reaches the birthday party.He believes in setting the birds free from the cage.He doesn't like birds or animals being caged.Yug meets Iti.He is surprised seeing her as she doesn't speak.He twists her nose so that she speaks.Finally she screams aah.I think Yug and Iti will become best friends in future.

Now Devguru is shown stepping into the water.Deep inside he finds a paper with the sketch of a small girl.It resembles Iti.I think It will be shown as a form of Devi.Now Devguru will separate Yug &Iti is what I feel.Will both the kids be free from Devguru's shackles we have to wait & watch

so devguru and yug are 2 diff people? i thought devguru is the grown up version of yug

and who is shiv? im confused

and iti is devi?? in the promo he said devi is a 6 yr old girl or something

Originally posted by heavenlybliss

so devguru and yug are 2 diff people? i thought devguru is the grown up version of yug Yes Devguru and Yug are different people from different backgrounds😊.No that's not the case.

and who is shiv? im confused When the  car accident took place.Devguru's friends Vivek & Sanjay used to call him Shiv who was doctor by profession.After he visualizes light and falls at the feet of goddess idol .He realizes his mission is to search for Devi.He tells Sanjay and Vivek that he heard aasmani aawaz which says His work is to search for Devi.His friend asks him Have u gone mad? Ur name is Shiv.You r a doctor.Science is what u r related to.To which Devguru replies.Ab tumhara science dafan aur Meri aastha shuru.I was a doctor Jo logon ka ilaaz karta tha.Par ab Mera kaam hai rooho ko milana.I guess people started calling Shiv as Devguru after he became a devotee of Devi.

and iti is devi?? in the promo he said devi is a 6 yr old girl or something

Yes exactly Iti is Devi.Devi has descended to earth in human form.In form of a 6 yr old girl.In the precap it's shown Devguru saying Jaise Maine moh Maya ko tyaaga chod diya hai. Waise hi Devi apne Baal Roop me moh maaya see dur rahegi.They showed Iti's face on the other side.

Yes exactly Iti is Devi.Devi has descended to earth in human form.In form of a 6 yr old girl.In the precap it's shown Devguru saying Jaise Maine moh Maya ko tyaaga chod diya hai. Waise hi Devi apne Baal Roop me moh maaya see dur rahegi.They showed Iti's face on the other side.

thanks alot! but i was looking forward to see yug and iti friendship turn into love...so should i not watch this then?

Originally posted by heavenlybliss

thanks alot! but i was looking forward to see yug and iti friendship turn into love...so should i not watch this then?

You are welcome dear😃.May I know ur name?Oh but right now makers will be focussing on friendship mostly.Love at this age will be difficult.🤔Now it's just sort of attraction.Liked cute talks of Yug yesterday he just bindass type of boys like Khao piyo bolo mast raho😆

@heavenly bliss  About watching the show I can't say much coz Further how the story will develop between Yug &Iti matters.Right now only friendship will be shown.If u r only interested in love story.Then it's ur wish to continue watching or discontinue.I loved how Yug tried to make Iti speak.Well I'm watching for Rahil Azam(Devguru) &Sandeep Baswana(Pankaj-Iti's father)

@heavenly bliss  About watching the show I can't say much coz Further how the story will develop between Yug &Iti matters.Right now only friendship will be shown.If u r only interested in love story.Then it's ur wish to continue watching or discontinue.I loved how Yug tried to make Iti speak.Well I'm watching for Rahil Azam(Devguru) &Sandeep Baswana(Pankaj-Iti's father)

Hi dear even you are watching it for Rahil?

You are welcome dear😃.May I know ur name?Oh but right now makers will be focussing on friendship mostly.Love at this age will be difficult.🤔Now it's just sort of attraction.Liked cute talks of Yug yesterday he just bindass type of boys like Khao piyo bolo mast raho😆

my name is Hinna and yours? i really like your username :)

i dont mind their child scenes but i meant if there will be love between them when they grow up...if they will

or the whole drama is about the kids

im also watching for rahil but im wondering what character will shruti play?