Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Alexia_Wilson

Hi dear even you are watching it for Rahil?

Yes dear Alexia Watching it for Rahil.I have watched almost all his shows.He is a terrific performer😃👏

Originally posted by heavenlybliss

my name is Hinna and yours? i really like your username :)

i dont mind their child scenes but i meant if there will be love between them when they grow up...if they will

or the whole drama is about the kids

Hi Hinna😊.My name is Akhila.Thanks.😃Ohk that's good. its interesting to watch kids banter.Its very early to say right now.😛Lets see how the story progresses

im also watching for rahil but im wondering 👍🏼what character will shruti play?

Alright.Shruti is his wife in the show.

character name?

from the promos i thought rahil and shruti will be grown up yug and iti but no :(

im confused after reading the synopsis....

Dil Jaise Dhadke Dhadakne Do serial is based on a romantic love story of two best friends Yug and Iti who are also known as Devguru and Bhavani.Yug and Iti are very best friends who are not ready to live without each other. Iti belongs to a rich family while Yug belongs to a poor family.

Originally posted by Surilikoyal

Yes dear Alexia Watching it for Rahil.I have watched almost all his shows.He is a terrific performer😃👏

I so agree with you

His performance is amazing

Be it positive Haatim

Or they negative JD

He is truly a terrific actor

im confused after reading the synopsis....

Dil Jaise Dhadke Dhadakne Do serial is based on a romantic love story of two best friends Yug and Iti who are also known as Devguru and Bhavani.Yug and Iti are very best friends who are not ready to live without each other. Iti belongs to a rich family while Yug belongs to a poor family.

Devguru and Bhavani are different 

And yug and iti are diiferetn

Read the overview of IF

Am watching it for the kids. Not a fan of love stories. 

Devguru calls shruti bhabhi or bhavani? 

I guess and hope it's a  show on how such blind beliefs in guru's is shown to be wrong and how the traditions of making lil girls as devi showed be stopped. If am not wrong this happens in a particular country... Where small girls are trained to behave like goddess or something. 

Originally posted by VintageWine

I guess and hope it's a  show on how such blind beliefs in guru's is shown to be wrong and how the traditions of making lil girls as devi showed be stopped. If am not wrong this happens in a particular country... Where small girls are trained to behave like goddess or something. 

shes his wife so cant be bhabhi lol

Originally posted by VintageWine

Yes totally agree with your points.

Shruti's name in the show is Bhavini and she is devguru's wife.

There was a show in colors tv called Devanshi.It was also based in the same theme like small girl been treated as goddess.I have not watched the show before