Bigg Boss 13

Solid Woman Don't Crumble

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Rashmi Solid Desai, aap kehte ho ki 'you are a solid woman'. then why this bias/zalim world affecting you more that aap rarely smiles these days.  you yourself know what you are, you dont need to think what others say about you. whoever targeting you, abusing you for your existence, it just shows their mentality/personality.

SOLID WOMEN DON'T CRUMBLE. You have the power to overcome anything and everything that comes your way.👍🏼

keep smiling. it makes people wonder what you've been up to😃

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw7bVpI5VcM

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

She is <3

Rashmi has smiled and joked at the face of so many ridiculous taunts and insults thrown her way in the show. Even with too many lows faced in such a short while, she has emerged as such a genuinely warm and nice person.  She has dealt with a lot in her life successfully, and I am pretty sure that she is going to do that in the future as well. ❤️

P.S: I LOVE Dear Zindagi <3

Jo dil se lage

Usey keh do Hi, Hi, Hi

Jo dil na lage

Usey keh do bye, bye, bye

^ I hope she does this. 

Sunflowerangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice post. It's true. I wish she wins. More than that I wish she is happy forever. 

She is such a sweetheart❤️

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

YEESS!!! logo ka kaam hai kehna...they tried n tried and still trying thr best to demean her..break her..shez still standing tall  Solid woman Rashami Desai ftw! ❤️😎

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

For Rashu she can make diamonds jealous

Seriously what a game changer .I used to like wonder in beginning what's she's doing in bb house and honestly I didn't like her game when Arhaan came but now since he left and she's more composed and more captive in her thoughts .her mind game is good I say 👍🏼with dignity she played .even if she doesn't win for me a true winner.

Edited by Addictedlove - 4 years ago
Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

She deserves all the happiness in her life ❤️❤️

Still people in the house demeaning her, still this girl replying with her smile. Strong and Solid Woman ❤

tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Rashmi is the sweetest and coolest contestant this season

No drama no fakeness no nonsense

Stay strong Rashmi, you have our support

Rashmi for the win👍🏼

Mistyy thumbnail

It’s pretty sad that BB team couldn’t let small thing go when it came to Rashmi, she would get questions about breathing too much air, and taking shukla share and I wouldn’t be surprised. Pathetic team they got this year!

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I use to say Rashmi is not a BB material, she cannot put her POV properly and blah blah... but yaar she showed me that she is solid women and she doesnot need BB to prove it to me or anyone. She doesnot need to fight or give POV on everything. Stand lana is not necessary in all time to prove yourself as strong...

Sometimes no reply is the best reply 👏

Rashmi is one of the examples of real solid woman 🥳

For me winner of BB13 is Rashmi Desai ❤️

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Yes 😎💪 #SolidWomanRashami

She has faced all trials and Tribulations in BB13 brilliantly 👏

Rashami FTW🥳🥳