Naagin 4

Thank You Ekta - Page 3

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

Lmao not liking your faves acting is called an opinion. Its called criticism.  It is not fanclub . It is public forum. Anyways goodbye! And saying reported is against the rules. I will post my opinion and i don't need to please her fans.  

Not liking someone is one thing but to say stuff like ‘thank god the makers removed them’ when ppl who like them are around is clearly instigating which is against IF rules. 

If you cared about rules then why did you violate them first? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail

I

Edited by Rein123 - 4 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Hiranur-demir

Announcing that u have reported some one is also against IF rules FYI so along with him chances are very high that u will also get banned/get WL

Really? Where is this rule given that you can’t announce it? I have looked through the rules but I couldn’t find anything regarding this, if you have the link, would appreciate if you can provide it in case there were revisions.

This content was originally posted by: Rein123

Not liking someone is one thing but to say stuff like ‘thank god the makers removed them’ when ppl who like them are around is clearly instigating which is against IF rules. 

If you cared about rules then why did you violate them first? 

I will keep saying my opinion on her acting if it is ruining the experience for me. She is an actress , public  figure who will get both praise as well as criticism.  If she can't act i will say it and i m happy with ekta's decision as she wasn't doing good acting for my liking. I will post about it . If u get instigated by a opinion which isn't praising ur fave, not my problem

As a viewer i have right to state opinions on acting skills of actors and the ones who r spoiling it for me. U cant stop people from having different opinion 

Smart move by Ekta indeed. Jasmine is below average actress and is very limited as it has been exposed here.  She needs to work hard on her skills!

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail

I will keep saying my opinion on her acting if it is ruining the experience for me. She is an actress , public  figure who will get both praise as well as criticism.  If she can't act i will say it and i m happy with ekta's decision as she wasn't doing good acting for my liking. I will post about it . If u get instigated by a opinion which isn't praising ur fave, not my problem

As a viewer i have right to state opinions on acting skills of actors and the ones who r spoiling it for me. U cant stop people from different opinion 

Smart move by Ekta indeed.

There is a fine line between criticizing someone and bashing them, and yes you have crossed it. Just letting you know. And if you don’t care about whether your posts are instigating then you are violating the rules, go read them in case you aren’t aware.

There is a fine line between criticizing someone and bashing them, and yes you have crossed it. Just letting you know. And if you don’t care about whether your posts are instigating then you are violating the rules, go read them in case you aren’t aware.

Nope i didn't.  I didn't like her acting and i am happy with ekta's decision.  Fight Ekta for this who surely shares same views.

You can't  decide the line here just bcoz many people don't find her good actress 

Moral policing and lecturing is also against the rules. It is public forum not a private fan club where everyone have to love Jasmine 

Dont teach me rules here. Mods can see difference between criticism of someone's bad acting skills and bashing.  I didnt name call her or anything  .. if i find her acting terrible, i am going to post my opinion. If i find ekta's decision right, i am going to celebrate it!

u can report all day.  My posts are criticism and u don't  have authority to stop me. I find her acting below average and i am happy with Ekta's decision! Smart thing she did as producer because jasmine was very bad in this show. She is very very limited actress. 

Rein123 thumbnail

Nope i didn't.  I didn't like her acting and i am happy with ekta's decision.  Fight Ekta for this who surely shares same views.

You can't  decide the line here just bcoz many people don't find her good actress 

Moral policing and lecturing is also against the rules. It is public forum not a private fan club where everyone have to love Jasmine 

Dont teach me rules here. Mods can see difference between criticism on someone's bad acting skills and bashing.  I didnt name call her or anything  u can report all day.  My posts are criticism and u don't  have authority to stop me

@bold instigating members is also against the rules, if you know this is a public forum then you should been thoughtful or careful with the way you worded your post along with the TM. Namecalling isn’t the only criteria to bash someone or instigate a group. 

What you said is clearly instigating and that is simply not allowed, why do you think another member pointed out at the TM for the same thing?

Rein123 thumbnail

[

Rein123 thumbnail

Dont teach me rules here. Mods can see difference between criticism of someone's bad acting skills and bashing.  I didnt name call her or anything  .. if i find her acting terrible, i am going to post my opinion. If i find ekta's decision right, i am going to celebrate it!

u can report all day.  My posts are criticism and u don't  have authority to stop me. I find her acting below average and i am happy with Ekta's decision! Smart thing she did as producer because jasmine was very bad in this show. She is very very limited actress. 

Also, please mention where was it written that Ekta removed Jasmin? In the interviews it was mentioned that she has left herself not that she was removed. They were going to show her character dead for a prolonged period and that was unacceptable for the actress so she left, so what do you mean by the Ekta removed her?

@bold instigating members is also against the rules, if you know this is a public forum then you should been thoughtful or careful with the way you worded your post along with the TM. Namecalling isn’t the only criteria to bash someone or instigate a group. 

What you said is clearly instigating and that is simply not allowed, why do you think another member pointed out at the TM for the same thing?

If you are getting instigated by criticism of the actress you like, it is not my problem. You can't stop people from having the opinion. If i am happy with ekta's decision  i am going to state it. R u going circles over and over? Anything new to add?

Lmao you don't get to decide what is instigation and what is criticism! Just because u don't like someone criticizing jasmine. Ganging up on members is also against the rules if u wanna go by rules even if it is op or any other person. 

I don't need ur permission to state my opinion on someone's acting skills. I am very happy with Ekta's decision and i pointed that out. Now my experience as a viewer won't be ruined! Because i think jasmine can't act and she was spoiling my experience as a viewer. And ekta surely think on same lines..  and i hope u have anything new to add , instead of repeating same thing. Because i am bored with ur comments now.  And i have post limit so wont be able to reply forever. Will do again a day later! But hope u have anything new to add!

Also, please mention where was it written that Ekta removed Jasmin? In the interviews it was mentioned that she has left herself due to creative differences. They were going to show her character dead for a prolonged period and that was unacceptable for the actress so she left, so what do you mean by the Ekta removed her?

Lol anyone with common sense knows that. From montage to exiting the show. If that doesn't make sense to you, i cant help it. Ekta is known for removing actors if they cant act. Storyline was changed midway because producer isnt satisfied

Ofcourse pr statement from every side. Noone will say we threw an actor out of the show because she cant act.