Unpopular Opinion- Kuhu Edition - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by lopli

Well said, I completely agree, the problem with Kuhu is that she doesnt express herself. This could be from her childhood, she thinks that if she cries about her problem everyone thinks she is whining, but when Mishti is tensed everyone is worried, which means she has seen situations like these. Her despise for Mishti has only grown and the worst part is that she spits out the anger on Mishti, I really like Kuhu's character, I dont mind the fact that she hates Mishti, you cant like everyone and thats okay. I just hope creatives dont ruin Kuhu by turning her immensely negative only to superiortize Mishti. 

@bold: Agreed, and also, I think she is worried about hearing 'I told you so' and being patronised. She fought tooth and nail to marry Kunal and she is dreading the humiliation of revealing that he wasn't the right guy for her. 

If I were to boil Kuhu down to one trait, I would say it's her aversion for drama. Everything she does is an attempt to tackle situations in a way that causes least disturbance to all parties involved. The first time she planned to reveal the divorce truth, she tried to ease the transition by leaving RV sadan and staying at her maika for an extended period. As she told Abir on KC, what she really wanted were a few drama free days before she revealed the truth. When Abir broke up with Mishti, she shelved that plan because she didn't want to add to her family's raw wound. 

But over two months, she worked even more to ease that transition -- she set her career and her future in place, and began to distance herself emotionally from Kunal -- so that when she did finally reveal the divorce, her family would obviously be sad, but wouldn't have to worry about what she was going to do or whether she'd be okay. Same with when she helped Abir get his five minutes with Mishti -- she was trying to pre-empt exactly what ended up happening to Nishant. So her anger now is not with the choice Mishti made, but with the way she went about it (i.e. most drama possible), and how quickly the family seemed to forget about Nishant in celebrating the wedding. 

I still don't think she hates Mishti, and I don't think she is taking out some other anger on her either. She is angry with Mishti for very specific things and she's expressing that. It's important to remember how Kuhu was at Mishbir's GD. Almost all factors were the same -- she was still getting divorced while Mishti was getting her fairytale, but there was no resentment then. In fact, she was praising Mishti for being so sorted and wondering why she couldn't be more like that, and she was totally supportive of their relationship. So what's the difference now? Watching Nishant go through what he went through, watching him leave alone from the middle of the road, and not having even a day to feel sad about it. 

Love the discussion going on in this thread. Just wanted to put in my two   cents: 

1. To me, Kuhu has been the most relatable character post leap simply because her behavior doesn't go to extremes.  She doesn't usually prioritize one person's needs over another, at all costs. 

(Ex: Kunal prioritizing his family/his mother over Nannu's life or Abir degrading Mishiti during their breakup phase in order to give preference to Kunal and his pain)

She tries to behave according to the situation and support the family member that's right. When Abir was wrong in degrading/ threatening Mishiti in their breakup phase, Kuhu called him out on it. When Mishti/Nannu were about to step into a loveless marriage she tried to get them to reflect on it. 

Like a normal human being, she's struggled with her choices & pondered the consequences of her actions. Many times she questioned her decision to help the Rajvansh brothers break up the Mishti/Nishant wedding because it would break Nannu's heart

To me this speaks to the overall message that YRHPK is trying to convey: relationships are messy and usually there's no right answer. It's all about balancing the needs of different family members to live in harmony. 

2. I understand why Kuhu feels a need to blame Mishti for stopping her wedding with Nannu, but I don't agree with it. As many others have said, Mishti is not the only one at fault for this botched rishta. Her family members put her under pressure to agree, and it took a while for Mishti to find the courage to say no. But I think the reason Kuhu is angry is because she feels that Mishti is not suffering any repercussion from this whole fiasco. In Kuhu's mind, Mishti is about to get her happy ending with Abir while Nannu is alone in London nursing a broken heart. Since Kuhu is extremely close to her Nanchak, this really hurts. 

And this has sparked some insecurity in Kuhu because it brings up memories from the past where she saw Mishti kind of get a free lunch, ex the initial rishta swap with Mishti and Kunal. I'm not trying to defend Kuhu's actions (Mishti was far from getting the man of her dreams in Kunal), I'm just trying to explain her logic. This kind of insecurity has made it hard for Kuhu to understand her sister. 

All we need is for the sisters to have a heart to heart convo about how Mishti is also feeling guilty about leaving Nannu/breaking his heart. Of course, in an ideal world, Kuhu would've understood Mishti's guilt without her having to vocalize it. But I think these kind of mistakes is exactly what makes Kuhu human. 

I just hope makers make this conversation happen instead of turning Kuhu into a villain, as per the new promo. It would be even better if we have Mishti calling out Kuhu for being unable to understand Nannu/Abir's feelings but not hers ( in typical Mishti style). This will make the sisters bond grow stronger

Apologies if I repeated some of the points that have been discussed. I just wanted to pen down my thoughts. 

Edited by fruityfairy02 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by nami2811

Hi Meera. Thank you for writing this. I agree with mostly what you said. It is but natural for a human being to have all sorts of emotions and being jealous is one of them. Kuhu is a character which was flawed since day 1. For me, the wedding night where Kunal breaks her heart was the moment which made me connect to her character. I loved how she put up a happy couple act in front of everyone but was stern with Kunal. She had hope for a redeemed Kunal but it was shattered with the divorce papers. 

Post leap there has been a tremendous change in her character which made more people relate to her. She kept it #separate, focused on her career, kept her self esteem, gave enough time for the family to settle down after Mishti left to London, still kept Kunal away and didn't expect anything from him. The hospital scene was the first time we saw an emotional Kuhu having 1% hope that someone she loves/loved at least show little concern for her. After the misunderstanding it is but natural for her to lock her feelings.

We have always seen Kuhu fight for her family and always kept her family's happiness above everybody else - though many times that family didn't include Mishti. But during the Nannu track she did try to keep her happy and did try to make sure she was taking the right decision. I've already said this in some post that her anger in "this" situation was justified as even after coaxing Mishti to re-think about her decision to marry Nannu she assured her and everyone that she will still marry Nannu. This, is again a natural human emotion. Mishti was confused and she didn't realize how it would have been losing Abir. She was overburdened with family pressure. I applaude Mishti for being strong and coming out in front of everyobody that she loved and will always love Abir. But in a way Kuhu felt she was cheated/misinformed and she felt helpless coz she couldn't protect her brother from the damage.

And even now in the latest episodes when she wants to hear about her relation something happens which makes Kunal or everyone else focus on Mihsti and Abir. That is very very natural for a person to feel left out. It doesn't mean that person is a bad person or a loser. 

I just hope Kunal lets her know how he feels like and gives her back the love she gave to him and his family. 

Bold 1: kuhu always fought for maheshwari's only or else i should only for shourya, varsha , jasmeet and nishanth and in rajvansh family only with kunal for their marriage... she is not favouring anyone except herself... she kept quiet for her own reason in divorce issue. mishti asked to come with her but she dont want to go... when mishti came back the first thing she asked about kuhu was about divorce decision but kuhu never shared anything with her... she never asked abir for parting away from mishti... she asked abir to respect or seperate from her only because of nishant and mishti's relation... 

Bold 2: yes mishti did wrong in taking marriage till mandap but she is clear to everyone that she is only marrying for family... she said to BP she cant love nannu... to BM that mein khud toot javungi but mein nannu tootne nahi dungi (it clearly indicates she just took responsibility of him ) to even nannu that i cant say No to BP and i only love ABIR... Kuhu ko she said indircetly its only for family and kuhu can clearly see mishti can never love nishanth... If abir accident doesnt take place then she would proceed with marriage with marriage hone se phele she could have fell down or uska kuch hota pucca (in my point of view)

i agree kuhu's issues and insecurities never adrressed and yes Jealousy, hatered are okay  but cant always target mishti for everything happened in her life and maheshwari family... 

Originally posted by ZindagiCalling

I think Kuhu's anger is misguided..  The problem is with the writers..  They never really delved deeper into the character..  It's sad because Kuhu and Kunal do have potential..  The actors are also very good... And the potential should be explored by exploring the character and their thought processes and  not by taking the regular, easy route like that of Nishant where you take the character to extreme,  justify it too then one fine day make him realise him that oh he was wrong,  whitewash him and let him go.. 😕

The thing is that I really don't see Kuhu's interest getting compromised except that when Kunal's rishta was shifted to Mishti..  However,  even there no one could guess that Kuhu could end up liking someone deeply in one day..  🤓

I do see Varsha prioritising Kuhu just like Badi Maa prioritises Mishti..  Any parent would do that..  I have not seen Varsha that  compromising when it comes to Kuhu...  In fact she is concerned about Kuhu's interest rather than Mishti..  So if Mishti is getting some attention from Badi Maa and Bade Papa whom she calls her as parents,  I think it's unfair on Kuhu's part to feel resentment towards that.. 

Mishti has had her own tunnels to paas and it cannot be unnoticed..  I have seen her interests getting compromised too at times due to her own over thinking nature and sometime due to family's unseen emotional pressures ..  Look at Jasmeet..  In the last to last episode,  she was telling Varsha that BP and BM one day suddenly brought Mishti home and they had to accept and stranger suddenly.. They had to be even cautious about what to speak and what not to speak..  Is it really true..?  Have they really been cautious? Which also poses the question about if Kuhu's assumption of Mishti getting everything in free fund also true?  What I am trying to say is that as writers they have not done a really good job at explaining on how exactly Kuhu's interests got sidelined.. They could have done that better without turning Kuhu so rude at times...  They could not draw a fine line between argument and insensitivity.... 

As for Nishant interest,  I really don't know what to say..  I found the whole clan hilarious in that scenario including Mishti😈...  Neither could I understand Mishti's POV on why she thought that getting married was the way to repay the debt of her family..🤪  Nor could I understand what made family go on full dancing for this marriage when it was written with capital letters on Mishti's face that she is suffocating with this marriage...  In my opinion,  in this situation Nishant's interest was bound get compromised..  It's like tiger is standing in front of you and you close your eyes thinking tiger will not eat you up because u can't see it..  Everyone in Maheshwari gang did that,  from Mishti to Kuhu to BP..  😆

However one thing I definitely agree that the most growth Kuhu has showed was in these months after she accepted her divorce truth..  It actually showed what Kuhu,  the character is capable of -  maturity and acceptance of reality...  Something that is not highlighted when she is with Mishti..  I definitely agree that what Kuhu needs is someone with whom she can talk.. Talk about her insecurities; rational or irrational, without thinking about anything,  talk about herself...  And the best person I can think off is Kunal...  Also Abir can play his part...  Brothers can actually bridge the gap between sisters..  But for that even Kunal has to sit and listen..  Listening has been less of an attribute of Kunal... A recent scene where she was expecting Kunal to speak up something about them,  as they  are soon getting divorced,  but kunal remains happily  lost in Abir's newly sorted life,  completely forgetting about about the separation,  was a scene that was well done..  This kind of scene does justice to her narrative about her being neglected ... And that too when Kunal literally used her for his own agenda of separating Mishbir..  However,  today Mishti and Abir are getting married, Kunal is happy but Kuhu is getting deserted after being used..  I don't think she was also expecting Kunal to say that he does not want divorce or say he has madly fallen in love with her.. She just wanted him to say 'something'  just 'something' .. But she does not even get that..  Few words of consideration... Whom to tell all this? Someone has to be there.. I strongly feel instead unloading it on Mishti,  it's better to be direct and hold Kunal responsible for what he is.. Vent it out on Kunal..  If possible on Meenu too, but then Meenu pe koi asar nahi hona hai..  Moreover she is above all universe so I am not counting her.. 😆

But the larger question is that will writers take that much of pain in in giving us her side of the story.. 

In case of Kuhu and Mishti,  what Kuhu perceives as Mishti's gain is actually the benefit Mishti gets for speaking up.. I have always felt that Mishti is a tortoise when it comes to speak up, but I can't deny that she speaks up however late it is..  In the last track too,  which I was criticising above,  at least the writes made sure that she speaks up in the end...  

Kuhu will also have to speak up on what exactly she feels..bole bina kaun sa kaam hua hai aaj tak duniya mein...   At least voice it out to someone...  There should be someone for sure to listen... This was something that the elders of the family should have observed and guided in a better way..  In fact I feel she should have sincerely shared things with Varsha..  I do see Kuhu as her priority and unlike Jasmeet, she is wise with words..   In my personal experience also, for most part in my life my parents were not understanding about my emotions... I had no other option but to get more vocal about my needs in life,  otherwise they would have forever remained delusional..  Nothing would have changed..  And trust me they are way more difficult than the Maheshwari family..  No matter how they act and react,  I can definitely say that BP, BM and Varsha will listen to Mishti and Kuhu if they speak up their minds on something..I don't know why both of them (and this goes for Mishti too) think in such convoluted way when it comes to sharing their feelings with them... Making Kuhu speak up us the only way writers can show growth in her character and actually address her emotions.. ( Reminds me of the saying,  "If you don't heel what hurts you, you will bleed on people who did not cut you"..😒 )   Otherwise, making her character go down, constantly misguide he anger on Mishti ( because not to forget both are from broken families)  and then one fine day make her realise how wrong she was and then make everyone forgive and forget is too easy route to take and I fear writers will take that.. They have actually taken that..  It depends totally on them to cash on Kuhu who has an undercurrent of love and affection but which goes unexpressed because of her unattended issues or they constantly milk it on toxicity of her language to create drama,  drama,  drama.. 

take a bow dear... i absoultely every word u wrote... both mishti and had issues... mishti always kept her words infront of everyone even if its too late... mishti even gave a fair chance to nishant after family arrived... by saying i will marry you and i will try for my lifetime to give us a chance but i can never love u... and after hearing this nishant said do u love abir or uska accident hua isiliye .. like seriously... mishti baagi shaadi se but rishta nishant ne thoda after her love declartion for abir... 

P.S: its gone out of the way...

Originally posted by Samanalyse

@bold: Agreed, and also, I think she is worried about hearing 'I told you so' and being patronised. She fought tooth and nail to marry Kunal and she is dreading the humiliation of revealing that he wasn't the right guy for her. 

If I were to boil Kuhu down to one trait, I would say it's her aversion for drama. Everything she does is an attempt to tackle situations in a way that causes least disturbance to all parties involved. The first time she planned to reveal the divorce truth, she tried to ease the transition by leaving RV sadan and staying at her maika for an extended period. As she told Abir on KC, what she really wanted were a few drama free days before she revealed the truth. When Abir broke up with Mishti, she shelved that plan because she didn't want to add to her family's raw wound. 

But over two months, she worked even more to ease that transition -- she set her career and her future in place, and began to distance herself emotionally from Kunal -- so that when she did finally reveal the divorce, her family would obviously be sad, but wouldn't have to worry about what she was going to do or whether she'd be okay. Same with when she helped Abir get his five minutes with Mishti -- she was trying to pre-empt exactly what ended up happening to Nishant. So her anger now is not with the choice Mishti made, but with the way she went about it (i.e. most drama possible), and how quickly the family seemed to forget about Nishant in celebrating the wedding. 

I still don't think she hates Mishti, and I don't think she is taking out some other anger on her either. She is angry with Mishti for very specific things and she's expressing that. It's important to remember how Kuhu was at Mishbir's GD. Almost all factors were the same -- she was still getting divorced while Mishti was getting her fairytale, but there was no resentment then. In fact, she was praising Mishti for being so sorted and wondering why she couldn't be more like that, and she was totally supportive of their relationship. So what's the difference now? Watching Nishant go through what he went through, watching him leave alone from the middle of the road, and not having even a day to feel sad about it. 

You always have such different takes on the characters and it's so refreshing to see that. 

100+

Perfectly explained 👍🏼

This is exactly how I feel about Kuhu and Kuhu-Mishti's equation!! You have analysed and summarized it so wonderfully!

I have always wondered what if Mishti was not an outsider that the family adopted but was Kuhu's younger sibling, Varsha and Shaurya's biological child - what then? As often seen, younger ones steel the limelight, family pampers them a lot  more... would Kuhu's insecurities still be justified then? Would she still get a free pass for being neglected by the parents as they were too busy looking after the younger one? And would she still have resentment and describe her younger sister as roadside puppy or charity case that stole her limelight?

Kuhu has doting parents who always prioritize her above anyone and she has that sense of entitlement over Mah family which Mishti doesn't. She is fully aware of it and never lets Mishti forget it either!

But parents love not being enough and expecting grandparents also to give their undivided attention  and expecting them to always prioritize her over their adopted child - how fair and justified is that?

And as for no one paying attention to her problems in the Mah house - well, for some reason all Mah house children do not share their problems with the family. They somehow think they can solve it all by themselves... call it parenting mistakes or whatever, but that is a common trait for all their children! So, if Kuhu never let's anyone know how she really feels and is good at hiding her pain, we can't blame it on Mahs insensitivity or prioritizing Misthi over her.. If something is bothering you, speak up! You are called BadhBoli after all!

Originally posted by ZindagiCalling

I think Kuhu's anger is misguided..  The problem is with the writers..  They never really delved deeper into the character..  It's sad because Kuhu and Kunal do have potential..  The actors are also very good... And the potential should be explored by exploring the character and their thought processes and  not by taking the regular, easy route like that of Nishant where you take the character to extreme,  justify it too then one fine day make him realise him that oh he was wrong,  whitewash him and let him go.. 😕

The thing is that I really don't see Kuhu's interest getting compromised except that when Kunal's rishta was shifted to Mishti..  However,  even there no one could guess that Kuhu could end up liking someone deeply in one day..  🤓

I do see Varsha prioritising Kuhu just like Badi Maa prioritises Mishti..  Any parent would do that..  I have not seen Varsha that  compromising when it comes to Kuhu...  In fact she is concerned about Kuhu's interest rather than Mishti..  So if Mishti is getting some attention from Badi Maa and Bade Papa whom she calls her as parents,  I think it's unfair on Kuhu's part to feel resentment towards that.. 

Mishti has had her own tunnels to paas and it cannot be unnoticed..  I have seen her interests getting compromised too at times due to her own over thinking nature and sometime due to family's unseen emotional pressures ..  Look at Jasmeet..  In the last to last episode,  she was telling Varsha that BP and BM one day suddenly brought Mishti home and they had to accept and stranger suddenly.. They had to be even cautious about what to speak and what not to speak..  Is it really true..?  Have they really been cautious? Which also poses the question about if Kuhu's assumption of Mishti getting everything in free fund also true?  What I am trying to say is that as writers they have not done a really good job at explaining on how exactly Kuhu's interests got sidelined.. They could have done that better without turning Kuhu so rude at times...  They could not draw a fine line between argument and insensitivity.... 

As for Nishant interest,  I really don't know what to say..  I found the whole clan hilarious in that scenario including Mishti😈...  Neither could I understand Mishti's POV on why she thought that getting married was the way to repay the debt of her family..🤪  Nor could I understand what made family go on full dancing for this marriage when it was written with capital letters on Mishti's face that she is suffocating with this marriage...  In my opinion,  in this situation Nishant's interest was bound get compromised..  It's like tiger is standing in front of you and you close your eyes thinking tiger will not eat you up because u can't see it..  Everyone in Maheshwari gang did that,  from Mishti to Kuhu to BP..  😆

However one thing I definitely agree that the most growth Kuhu has showed was in these months after she accepted her divorce truth..  It actually showed what Kuhu,  the character is capable of -  maturity and acceptance of reality...  Something that is not highlighted when she is with Mishti..  I definitely agree that what Kuhu needs is someone with whom she can talk.. Talk about her insecurities; rational or irrational, without thinking about anything,  talk about herself...  And the best person I can think off is Kunal...  Also Abir can play his part...  Brothers can actually bridge the gap between sisters..  But for that even Kunal has to sit and listen..  Listening has been less of an attribute of Kunal... A recent scene where she was expecting Kunal to speak up something about them,  as they  are soon getting divorced,  but kunal remains happily  lost in Abir's newly sorted life,  completely forgetting about about the separation,  was a scene that was well done..  This kind of scene does justice to her narrative about her being neglected ... And that too when Kunal literally used her for his own agenda of separating Mishbir..  However,  today Mishti and Abir are getting married, Kunal is happy but Kuhu is getting deserted after being used..  I don't think she was also expecting Kunal to say that he does not want divorce or say he has madly fallen in love with her.. She just wanted him to say 'something'  just 'something' .. But she does not even get that..  Few words of consideration... Whom to tell all this? Someone has to be there.. I strongly feel instead unloading it on Mishti,  it's better to be direct and hold Kunal responsible for what he is.. Vent it out on Kunal..  If possible on Meenu too, but then Meenu pe koi asar nahi hona hai..  Moreover she is above all universe so I am not counting her.. 😆

But the larger question is that will writers take that much of pain in in giving us her side of the story.. 

In case of Kuhu and Mishti,  what Kuhu perceives as Mishti's gain is actually the benefit Mishti gets for speaking up.. I have always felt that Mishti is a tortoise when it comes to speak up, but I can't deny that she speaks up however late it is..  In the last track too,  which I was criticising above,  at least the writes made sure that she speaks up in the end...  

Kuhu will also have to speak up on what exactly she feels..bole bina kaun sa kaam hua hai aaj tak duniya mein...   At least voice it out to someone...  There should be someone for sure to listen... This was something that the elders of the family should have observed and guided in a better way..  In fact I feel she should have sincerely shared things with Varsha..  I do see Kuhu as her priority and unlike Jasmeet, she is wise with words..   In my personal experience also, for most part in my life my parents were not understanding about my emotions... I had no other option but to get more vocal about my needs in life,  otherwise they would have forever remained delusional..  Nothing would have changed..  And trust me they are way more difficult than the Maheshwari family..  No matter how they act and react,  I can definitely say that BP, BM and Varsha will listen to Mishti and Kuhu if they speak up their minds on something..I don't know why both of them (and this goes for Mishti too) think in such convoluted way when it comes to sharing their feelings with them... Making Kuhu speak up us the only way writers can show growth in her character and actually address her emotions.. ( Reminds me of the saying,  "If you don't heel what hurts you, you will bleed on people who did not cut you"..😒 )   Otherwise, making her character go down, constantly misguide he anger on Mishti ( because not to forget both are from broken families)  and then one fine day make her realise how wrong she was and then make everyone forgive and forget is too easy route to take and I fear writers will take that.. They have actually taken that..  It depends totally on them to cash on Kuhu who has an undercurrent of love and affection but which goes unexpressed because of her unattended issues or they constantly milk it on toxicity of her language to create drama,  drama,  drama.. 

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

Kuhu is the only character left in the show which I relate to. Don't take me wrong Mishti has always been my favorite but the makers are butchered her to no end when she forgave nishant for leaving abir to die, she is no more the girl who wore specs who inspired me. My Mishti 1.0 is still a inspiration but not this girl. I don't want to talk about abir also,  abir also was butchered for no reason. Mishbir 1.0 was that couple which no itv couple could never come closer, they had everything, they are just so beautiful but I can't relate 2.0. 

Coming to kuhu, I really share a hate and love relationship with the character. I do get her insecurities but the way she behaves is really wrong especially with Mishti sometimes but then that's how kuhu is. She does not mean zero percentage what she said. If once Mishti outbursts her maybe she will be ok and try not to repeat it. Kuhu is selfish but aren't humans selfish. Kuhu comes out as a character better than Mishti to me for now. No kuhu does not come as better character than Mishti 1.0 but she comes better character than Mishti 2.0.

And about jamanstmi incident where kuhu pushed Mishti out of anger not in her senses. My sister and I get into lot of fights, I remember once she pushed me  out of anger and I got terribly hurt. Does it mean she is murderer and does not care for me and even I have given my sister lot of injuries. Kuhu never intended to kill Mishti. Human loses their sense in anger I'm not justifying anything but I'm saying. 

Posted: 3 years ago

I love how you have done the perfect dissection of Kuhu's character. I caught up with the show recently. I love her character and love the love hate relationship she shares with Kuhu.

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by AreYaar

I just don’t get one thing. Why is only Kuhu the epitome of “human behavior? Are only jealousy and bitterness human emotions? 

Time and again I ask one thing in this forum that no Kuhu defender seems to have an answer for....is it ok to misbehave with  and berate Mishti to this extent simply because Kuhu perceives that she was neglected at Mishti’s cost? Why not hate the whole Maheshwari family? Why the selective hate only for Mishti? 

If Kuhu is shaped by  not getting pampered princess treatment 24/7 from her family, then so is Mishti by the broken family she came from. So would she also only be “human” only if she spent her whole life being bitter about her real parents abandoning her and her father turning out to be a criminal? Are we only “human” if we stew in jealousy and play victim all our lives? Trying to take personal responsibility is a bridge too far? Such an attitude only leads to a debilitated human being who can never grow. If you only keep making excuses for everything in your life and scapegoating someone, you will be paralyzed in your bitterness all your life. That is what Kuhu is right now. 

Well can you really blame her. Even at her in laws place ..  Kuhu has no respite. Cuz now Mishti is there too 👏