A Great Task At Bringing Out Relationships - Trading

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

It brings out the hidden relationships and showed both Akash and Ondrilla what their relations are like in the show. Smrutishree refused to give Akash jackfruit and Ondrilla knew she wouldn't get jackfruit.

Additionally, it looks like the 2 didn't approach anyone else knowing full well that they wouldn't get any reception.

I felt bad for Priyanka. She had clams which no one wanted, even if they wanted to help her out.

And I liked how Akansha-Nandini-Smrutishree traded with each other even if they had no use or no idea how to use those ingredients together. They helped each other out.

I didn't like the way Smritisree is keeping the hate/rivalry with Akash... She is not leaving it.. I guess Akash did try to level down the differences and tried to gel up with her! That guy is very frank, but doesn't keep grudges is what I felt, at least now... He is trying to improve the relationships... She seemed so childish there, like how we played during childhood :)

Originally posted by reeeh

I didn't like the way Smritisree is keeping the hate/rivalry with Akash... She is not leaving it.. I guess Akash did try to level down the differences and tried to gel up with her! That guy is very frank, but doesn't keep grudges is what I felt, at least now... He is trying to improve the relationships... She seemed so childish there, like how we played during childhood :)

I think she said Akash works well with jackfruit and if he has that his dish will turn out better. And Smruti's ingredient was jackfruit. So she refused. Akash also said the same thing