कसौटी ज़िन्दगी के ২ Live Update/Episode Discussions 10 Feb 2020 - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Why is everyone sounding so pessimistic here on the forum?

I am loving the show right now!!!  

So excited to see the dupatta make a re-appearance.  ❤️  

I love this show for all the symbolisms with dupattas, sindoor, dhagaa marriage, soulmate connections, a marriage made in heaven, two souls connected forever despite Kasautis, the ringing bells, and most of all, the female god! 

Now, I am not sure how to interpret the symbolism of the dupatta landing on the car windshield, thus completely obscuring Anurag's view of the road!   😕 Was it meant to show that the Divine will protect Anurag, even though a crash was inevitable because of the brakes being tampered with?

The look on Ronit's face when he thought he had sent Prerna to her certain death was chilling😔

Viraj hates Prerna so much that he is willing to change his life (get married to her) to take revenge!

I am really intrigued by this storyline. Viraj is a great addition to the show.

The actor playing Viraj is pretty awesome!!   And the actor playing Sonolikka looked stunning in her outfits!  She has the best costume designers.  Unlike the Prerna, who does not have maternity clothes and awkwardly tries to fit into regular clothes.  Her (third) engagement look was horrendous!

Which brings me to a pertinent point:  how can the Sharmas afford three weddings for only one child?

Where does the money come from for all these weddings for Prerna? 

Originally posted by Pinot

Why is everyone sounding so pessimistic here on the forum?

I am loving the show right now!!!  

So excited to see the dupatta make a re-appearance.  ❤️  

I love this show for all the symbolisms with dupattas, sindoor, dhagaa marriage, soulmate connections, a marriage made in heaven, two souls connected forever despite Kasautis, the ringing bells, and most of all, the female god! 

Now, I am not sure how to interpret the symbolism of the dupatta landing on the car windshield, thus completely obscuring Anurag's view of the road!   😕 Was it meant to show that the Divine will protect Anurag, even though a crash was inevitable because of the brakes being tampered with?

The look on Ronit's face when he thought he had sent Prerna to her certain death was chilling😔

Viraj hates Prerna so much that he is willing to change his life (get married to her) to take revenge!

I am really intrigued by this storyline. Viraj is a great addition to the show.

The actor playing Viraj is pretty awesome!!   And the actor playing Sonolikka looked stunning in her outfits!  She has the best costume designers.  Unlike the Prerna, who does not have maternity clothes and awkwardly tries to fit into regular clothes.  Her (third) engagement look was horrendous!

Which brings me to a pertinent point:  how can the Sharmas afford three weddings for only one child?

Where does the money come from for all these weddings for Prerna? 

A meaningful post. Both Leads live in their own world so that no work for dialogue writers.  I could not digest  the dialogue thar Preu is our pride  when veena said to viraj.  Is Kzk2  reboot of kzk 1 or a show for leads fandom eventhough bringing low Trp. 

I don't know anything about kzk1.  I tried to watch a few episodes and found it very boring.

Kzk2 is a new show and I watch it for its own worth. Dialogue also means nothing as it changes according to the track.  Characters start sprouting whatever is required at that moment.  

The only thing that is constant is the love Anurag and Prerna have for each other.  ❤️Watching them fight the world to be with each other is priceless.  

Originally posted by edkvf

A meaningful post. Both Leads live in their own world so that no work for dialogue writers.  I could not digest  the dialogue thar Preu is our pride  when veena said to viraj.  Is Kzk2  reboot of kzk 1 or a show for leads fandom eventhough bringing low Trp. 

These kasauti guys have such dramatic lives multiple marriages, accidents, kidnappings, murder attempts and what not all the time. Sometimes it makes it wonder how can one tolerate so much drama on a daily basis? Makes me appreciate my quiet and peaceful life a lot more.

This show makes normal people's lives look so dull and boring.

Of course, your life looks dull in comparison because it is real life and not Indian television drama. 🤔

I recently watched Gal Gadot's "Wonder Woman" again and didn't stop to think why is my life not like Wonder Woman's😉

Originally posted by Aslesha99

These kasauti guys have such dramatic lives multiple marriages, accidents, kidnappings, murder attempts and what not all the time. Sometimes it makes it wonder how can one tolerate so much drama on a daily basis? Makes me appreciate my quiet and peaceful life a lot more.

This show makes normal people's lives look so dull and boring.

Of course, your life looks dull in comparison because it is real life and not Indian television drama. 🤔

I recently watched Gal Gadot's "Wonder Woman" again and didn't stop to think why is my life not like Wonder Woman's😉

There is a reason why TV shows are called fiction 🤷‍♀️😂

&  im ur fan😳