ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 10 Feb 2020 - Page 7

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Mimzy

Even I am beyond caring.👍🏼.....But I am hoping they will get married.....because otherwise we won't get any scenes of them together........😆Otherwise mishbir will be lost in family drama.....shaadi hojaaye toh saath rahenge naa.......😆

In baba track.....she randomly used to make statements ....like do u remember when exposing baba track was going on....kuhu told her shuld be in RV house. Suddenly mishti says its their family matter she shouldn't get involved😆Like really?? And after the lake scene she just randomly walks off in the middle of the road....murmuring to herself....taking off her jewellery.....it was funny to me atleast😆Post leap.....after Abir says Kunal....she runs off .....and hugs the girl with balloons saying Abir loves her........LOL maybe the writers had something else in mind when they wrote these scenes.....but the execution totally sucked😆

Yaaa .....but you have a point she was never passive before.....infact she used to be more involved than abir......now it seems like she couldn't care less....😆

@bold: Well that bit toh I understood....she was feeling emotionally overwhelmed....the girl with the balloons was meant to be another symbol/proof for Mishti that Abir's love for her was always true and her faith proved right.....those balloons have always symbolized that for AM in every scene. 

The other times that Mishti has sometimes switched gears has never felt this random to me.....like she really doesn't look like she cares right now....lol I hope the writers can fix that. 

Originally posted by MishBirStruck

Promotion Wo bhi yrhpk ka, kya Aap bhi mini Kuch bhi expect kar rahi hai aap 🤣, MishBir god dhaane ke time mishti ke bachne ka Promo dikhaya tha, shaadi ka kya dikhayenge 

Yup Ho sakta hai na marrige mein twist of bhaag ke shaadi 😆,fingers crossed 

🤣🤣

Vaishu.....Lol was I really expecting for too much???😆

The show was born for this shaadi.....tho promotion tho banta haina??😆 Its the main leads shaadi....yeh promote nahi karenge tho kaya karna hain in logon ko??

In mishbir GD we knew it was going to break.....tho maine seriously nahi liya thaa😛

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

Well

I agree many who are saying that Mishti but even bothering to go check on Abhir after he gets himself hurt for her was so not Mishti🤔.......

She should have gone to Abhir

He was angry, confused n kinda needed her🤔

Rest of the episode for me was enjoyable😃😳

Rhea has had a recent haircut I feel coz that can be seen........n i hopper she's fine.. Coz even I felt in some scenes her expressions had to be more.... Kinda wasn't matching Shaheer🤔

Anyway....... Is director had said ok to that scene than I think it's directors mistake🤔...... Also.. Friday I saw a couple of Scenes where'er about ka BD was used.... Think that was shot when Sha was in Jammu.....

It's a hectic schedule for Rhea🤔....I don't know.... Hope she improves in expressions n changes her hairstyle😊

👍🏼👍🏼

Anuuui🤗

Hmmm.....Rhea myt have cut her hair shorter...pata nahin🤔Plus I think she is sick.....dats why she didn't have any expressions😒

If u have any binocular analysis ...likh lena......mujhe episodes dekhe kuch feel nahi hota.......shayad tumhari cool analysis padke kuch hojaaye🤗

🤣🤣

Vaishu.....Lol was I really expecting for too much???😆

The show was born for this shaadi.....tho promotion tho banta haina??😆 Its the main leads shaadi....yeh promote nahi karenge tho kaya karna hain in logon ko??

In mishbir GD we knew it was going to break.....tho maine seriously nahi liya thaa😛

🤣🤣🤣by seeing CVs track record it was really too much 😉

Wo to hai Main leads ki shaadi ke liye hi to show shuru hua tha, promo to banta hai I think Friday something dhamaka hoga, suspense mein band and weekend pe unexpected Promo, kuhu waala Shayad misleading tha 😆

👍🏼👍🏼

Anuuui🤗

Hmmm.....Rhea myt have cut her hair shorter...pata nahin🤔Plus I think she is sick.....dats why she didn't have any expressions😒

If u have any binocular analysis ...likh lena......mujhe episodes dekhe kuch feel nahi hota.......shayad tumhari cool analysis padke kuch hojaaye🤗

Mini watch this clip you will get feels its such a soothing and beautiful dream of mishbir and mishbir look dreamy here

https://twitter.com/i/status/1226683072399077378

cr twitter

Originally posted by Agrata23

Atleast you have got the woh wali feels😆 anyway we wont get it in the show atleast another 50 episodes tak wait karna padega😆

Kya karu Geethu😆

Episode dekhe kuch nahi hota.....Pics or clips dekhne padte hain.....kuch feel karne keliye😆

But seriously look at the pic.....and the bg

Their clothes are simple not function like....adn all the curtains.....and the pose.....looks like first nyt ...rather than sangeet😆

I have least hopes of getting anything from the show😆

Shah should realize even though they(abinal) are interested in bromance but the viewers is more interested in romance see the views in his post..romance post got 302K views and bromance got 194K views😆

Edited by Agrata23 - 4 years ago

The few bits of regular smiling Mishti😆

Originally posted by AreYaar

@bold: Well that bit toh I understood....she was feeling emotionally overwhelmed....the girl with the balloons was meant to be another symbol/proof for Mishti that Abir's love for her was always true and her faith proved right.....those balloons have always symbolized that for AM in every scene. 

The other times that Mishti has sometimes switched gears has never felt this random to me.....like she really doesn't look like she cares right now....lol I hope the writers can fix that. 

Even I understood she was emotionally overwhelmed. But her reaction was OTT because of Abir saying Kunal. They could have given her a better scene for this reaction. It made the whole scene unimpactful and mishti's reactions were misunderstood by many.

Even I wish they would stop giving random thoughts to mishti instead of meaningful ones😆