Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 10 Feb 2020 - Page 6

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by-Agrata23

Yes vaishu varsha and jas will blame mishti for not letting know the family abt kuku divorce..as usual mishti will be silent kuhu never tell her family she is the one who told mishti to dont tell to their family😆

Exactly Yaar geetu, kuhu to sach batayegi nahi upar se kahegi ye Sab mishti ki wajahse hua hai, fir Nauntanki shuru 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-AreYaar

So true😆....Abir ko break mil gaya but no break for poor Mishti....jabse show shuru hai, shaadi hi kar rahi hai😆

Its ironical that for a concept based show,instead of concept,back to back Shaadi is shown..only solace was the champaner trip😆😆

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by-Mimzy

😆😆

I am just wondering why no promotion at all.....kuch toh dikhe😆 This is supposed to be their main event. Iske baad mishti ki 2nd marriage hi karvaana baak he......😆

I am keeping my fingers crossed for bhaag ke shaadi.....maybe thats why they are keeping it simple😆

Promotion Wo bhi yrhpk ka, kya Aap bhi mini Kuch bhi expect kar rahi hai aap 🤣, MishBir god dhaane ke time mishti ke bachne ka Promo dikhaya tha, shaadi ka kya dikhayenge 

Yup Ho sakta hai na marrige mein twist of bhaag ke shaadi 😆,fingers crossed 

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Well

I agree many who are saying that Mishti but even bothering to go check on Abhir after he gets himself hurt for her was so not Mishti🤔.......

She should have gone to Abhir

He was angry, confused n kinda needed her🤔

Rest of the episode for me was enjoyable😃😳

Rhea has had a recent haircut I feel coz that can be seen........n i hopper she's fine.. Coz even I felt in some scenes her expressions had to be more.... Kinda wasn't matching Shaheer🤔

Anyway....... Is director had said ok to that scene than I think it's directors mistake🤔...... Also.. Friday I saw a couple of Scenes where'er about ka BD was used.... Think that was shot when Sha was in Jammu.....

It's a hectic schedule for Rhea🤔....I don't know.... Hope she improves in expressions n changes her hairstyle😊

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

So true😆....Abir ko break mil gaya but no break for poor Mishti....jabse show shuru hai, shaadi hi kar rahi hai😆

wahi toh 

Shaadi shaadi aur shaadi .... 

Atleast kuhu ko wedding planner bana diya.. Par mishti ka kya..?? 

I still not sure about mishbir shaadi  ..... 

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I'm so beyond caring if the shaadi happens now or not😆.....they lost me on that front with the mandir scene twist only. Ab shaadi ho na ho, I'm in zen mode about that😆.....I mainly want to see atleast the regular Abir-Mishti characterizations back, especially Mishti. 

But yeah, I guess the rest of the fandom's heads will explode if shaadi doesn't happen by the end of this week😆

PH toh anyways never promotes this show so that I don't even expect from them😆

Re: Baba track.....yeah Mishti did some illogical things then but was she ever really THIS zoned out? Back then also whatever she was doing was for Abir only, even if she hid things from him out of fear or whatever. But now toh she doesn't even THINK anymore, that's what's weird......I guess the writers can't show her thinking taaki they can build up this contrived drama. Mishti ka dimaag chal padaa toh woh logical questions puchh legi....but the story right now insists on showing Mishti like a buddhu damsel in distress who just stands and watches others do everything.  Mishti has made many mistakes but she was never passive before. I wish the writers wouldn't do this to her character. Sigh. 

Even I am beyond caring.👍🏼.....But I am hoping they will get married.....because otherwise we won't get any scenes of them together........😆Otherwise mishbir will be lost in family drama.....shaadi hojaaye toh saath rahenge naa.......😆

In baba track.....she randomly used to make statements ....like do u remember when exposing baba track was going on....kuhu told her shuld be in RV house. Suddenly mishti says its their family matter she shouldn't get involved😆Like really?? And after the lake scene she just randomly walks off in the middle of the road....murmuring to herself....taking off her jewellery.....it was funny to me atleast😆Post leap.....after Abir says Kunal....she runs off .....and hugs the girl with balloons saying Abir loves her........LOL maybe the writers had something else in mind when they wrote these scenes.....but the execution totally sucked😆

Yaaa .....but you have a point she was never passive before.....infact she used to be more involved than abir......now it seems like she couldn't care less....😆

Mimzy thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-SheThought

Mini,

When you put it that way 🤣🤣🤣

Anyone will feel tired, I agree 🤣

🤣🤣Pali,🤣

Its Abir's first shaadi .....he is bound to be excited.......Mishti ka toh routine ban gaya hain🤣🤣

Mimzy thumbnail

Woah.....🔥🔥🔥

This pic looks dreamy.....suhaag raat waali feels arahi hain

AreYaar thumbnail

Took some screencaps of the Saathiya Mere sequence

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by-Mimzy

Woah.....🔥🔥🔥

This pic looks dreamy.....suhaag raat waali feels arahi hain

Atleast you have got the woh wali feels😆 anyway we wont get it in the show atleast another 50 episodes tak wait karna padega😆

Edited by Agrata23 - 4 years ago