ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 10 Feb 2020 - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Mimzy

Bold-🤣🤣In baba track and post leap...the writers are known for writing some illogical actions and dialogues for Mishti. Totally random😆

As you said.....maybe she is missing out on taunts from Kuhu.......maybe she will be back on track tomorrow.

Now I am having doubts whether the shaadi is even happening.......no excitement from anyone.........couple is not excited, PH is not promoting their shaadi, channel also.....😆

Yaar mini don't say like that, shaadi Ho jaane do bhale hi koi bhi excited na ho, atleast ek saath rahe MishBir, aur seperation drama nahi jhel sakti main 🤣

Originally posted by MishBirStruck

Bold - my thoughts exactly 🤣,I also think ki baar baar rasmein karke she's bored now 🤣

Exactly vaishu🤣Even we are bored.....I am only sticking around to see some mishbir scenes. 

Bold-🤣🤣In baba track and post leap...the writers are known for writing some illogical actions and dialogues for Mishti. Totally random😆

As you said.....maybe she is missing out on taunts from Kuhu.......maybe she will be back on track tomorrow.

Now I am having doubts whether the shaadi is even happening.......no excitement from anyone.........couple is not excited, PH is not promoting their shaadi, channel also.....😆

I'm so beyond caring if the shaadi happens now or not😆.....they lost me on that front with the mandir scene twist only. Ab shaadi ho na ho, I'm in zen mode about that😆.....I mainly want to see atleast the regular Abir-Mishti characterizations back, especially Mishti. 

But yeah, I guess the rest of the fandom's heads will explode if shaadi doesn't happen by the end of this week😆

PH toh anyways never promotes this show so that I don't even expect from them😆

Re: Baba track.....yeah Mishti did some illogical things then but was she ever really THIS zoned out? Back then also whatever she was doing was for Abir only, even if she hid things from him out of fear or whatever. But now toh she doesn't even THINK anymore, that's what's weird......I guess the writers can't show her thinking taaki they can build up this contrived drama. Mishti ka dimaag chal padaa toh woh logical questions puchh legi....but the story right now insists on showing Mishti like a buddhu damsel in distress who just stands and watches others do everything.  Mishti has made many mistakes but she was never passive before. I wish the writers wouldn't do this to her character. Sigh. 

Exactly vaishu🤣Even we are bored.....I am only sticking around to see some mishbir scenes. 

Same here 😆

Bold - this time also the blame will fall on mishti by Varsha and jas  ki agar tujhe pata tha to hume Kyu nahi bataya jabki kuhu only said to not interfere in her personal matter  , nobody will say anything to kuhu as Tab wo bure waqt se guzar rahi hogi na, I think this will trigger the run away marriage thought in mishbir 🤔

LOL you are still hoping for runaway marriage even after the last one fizzled out? 😆 I admire your optimism about this.....haha

Originally posted by AreYaar

I'm also wondering if Rhea is not well....but then, she does seem to get back to her regular Mishti zone in bits like the Saathiya mere sequence....so I'm not sure what is up with her. 

I imagine the shoot must be hectic but even then, I've never seen Rhea be this blank in the show before😕.....and it's especially ironic cuz she gave really good performances in the week when Mishti found out the truth and went to Abir's room.....so uske baad se I'm not sure what happened to her. Upar se the writers are also not giving Mishti anything to do other than random dancing or smiling in a bubble. They don't show Mishti being thoughtful at all anymore. 

I want to give her all the benefit of the doubt since she has been nothing but fantastic throughout the series. Maybe she is not well... yeah her expressions were just missing for the most part, she was there but not there... but like you said she was her usual self in MishBir dream dance during saathiya! So don’t know what to make out of it... pata nahin yaar, I am baffled! Jo bhi ho, hope they fix it soon... I just don’t know what to say!

Bold - this time also the blame will fall on mishti by Varsha and jas  ki agar tujhe pata tha to hume Kyu nahi bataya jabki kuhu only said to not interfere in her personal matter  , nobody will say anything to kuhu as Tab wo bure waqt se guzar rahi hogi na, I think this will trigger the run away marriage thought in mishbir 🤔

Yes vaishu varsha and jas will blame mishti for not letting know the family abt kuku divorce..as usual mishti will be silent kuhu never tell her family she is the one who told mishti to dont tell to their family😆

Originally posted by Samyuktha123

Look at Kunal in the background😆

🤣🤣🤣

Sammy....they always show Kunal's expressions when mishbir are close..If not expressions he comes in between.

Dandiya mein they zoomed on his expressions, then in GD when they were hugging he pushed them apart😆

😆😆I think the show is actually shipping abhinal.They have max scenes, the show revolves around their chemistry, their bond etc etc

No wonder even the actors think they should get best jodi award.

Rhea looked really out of it in her bits of the chor bazaari sequence....in many bits, her expressions were totally blank. 😕

She was much better in the AM "Saathiya mere" sequence....that was literally the only part of the whole epi that had some soul in it....lol. The rest was all random naach gaana and hyperness from the family about that lame sangeet dance challenge or whatever. 

Mishti's character is a total mess right now cuz the writers aren't bothering to give any flow to her thoughts or actions. Seeing her being so chummy with Kuhu and them trying to team up for this lame dance competition is very jarring given how Kuhu otherwise keeps ranting about how much she hates Mishti for ditching Nannu. 

And yes, showing Mishti not even bothering to go and check after Abir left the venue today was very out of character at this stage. Two days back she was shown to be so hyper sensitive about anything happening to Abir....now suddenly she's like whatever, let me just hang around watching the family discussions? 😕😆

Anyways, atleast precap seems back to normal for Mishti.....with Kuhu shouting at her and telling her to get out of her life.....lol maybe this rant from Kuhu will bring regular Mishti back.....baaki toh nothing else seems to be working right now. 

Our reviews today are very similar...

I too found it super odd that Mish who usually go nuts over anything Abir decided to check on him later because he is angry 

Maybe they want to show a separate scene of Mishti taking care of Abir later that night...

Or maybe I am being just optimistic!

Idk 😐 

🤣 Bingo.....and who can even blame her. I'm beyond done with these endless shaadi functions too but somehow the rest of the characters have some newfound josh to repeat these functions for the nth time even back to back....literally 1 din ka bhi break nahin liya and straight jump into another round of shaadi functions🤔....lol this has to be a record for ITV....usually ek shaadi ke tootne and next shaadi functions shuru hone mein atleast 1-2 weeks ka gap milta hai.....yahaan it's too much back to back. 

Oh well, maybe Rhea will settle back into her character after THIS shaadi tamasha culminates.....lol 

I have to give them credit for their endless energy for these functions. I can't even tolerate seeing them. 👏😆

Even I think Rhea will be back in form after this shaadi drama😆😆