Kuhu is acting childish now

She knows about mishti n abir ...also that mishti never loved nannu

Then too she is acting as if mishti has done a grave sin

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by reeyacute

Kuhu is acting childish now

She knows about mishti n abir ...also that mishti never loved nannu

Then too she is acting as if mishti has done a grave sin

She is jealous..she herself knows loveless marriage is horrible.

It is not care for her brother It jealous of mishti see when kunal was spiked nannu drink she came to kunal to ask abt that when she realized he is not in good condition she just left it..not even confront kunal when mishti refused to marry nannu suddenly her bhai prem jaag gaye😆

Hello people 👋 

Not much to review today! It was full on naach-gaana for 80 percent of the episode.

I enjoyed all the dances, everyone performed well. It was quite entertaining 👍🏼

Mishbir dream dance during their couple dance was Mashallah 

Abir was in fultoo romantic mood throughout, with sexy voice and all... Mishbir romantic numbers were quite soothing in some and  hot in other places thanks to super Shah and his droolworthy smitten/passionate expressions 😋🤤

Something is noticeably different about Mishti, she continues to look like a different person and her struggle with hairstyle continues... the poof on top to hide the maangtikka was so poorly done, you could see gaps in hair and strands were coming out... whole face and expressions/style of emoting feel different too. Maybe Rhea is not well or something... don’t know the reason but struggling to identify with Mish these days. They really need to do something about it!there is a distinct disconnect and I can’t fully enjoy MishBir the way I did before 😐😕😢

Oh, Abir’s way of finding out Mishti blindfolded with his sexy Suno was so MishBir! Loved it ❤️

Sharabi jhoomar was meh! Glad it was short...

All for Meenu to earn some brownie points for herself 😏

Mishti deciding to talk to angry Abir later and not go after him to pacify him was quite disappointing tbh 👎🏼 

Want our old Mishti back... someone please help! 😭

Precap

Mish should not have opened the letter at all 👎🏼

Kuhu needs to go easy on Mishti and stop taunting her about rejecting Nannu every opportunity she gets 👎🏼

When will they give a romantic precap instead of just throwing a random bit from the next episode. Ummmm, isn’t this supposed to be shadi week and shouldn’t you try to lure the viewers?

Promotion 101 makers 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

Originally posted by SheThought

Hello people 👋 

Not much to review today! It was full on naach-gaana for 80 percent of the episode.

Abir was in fultoo romantic mood, with sexy voice and all... Mishbir romantic numbers were quite soothing in some and  hot in other places thanks to super Shah and his droolworthy smitten/passionate expressions 😋🤤

Something is noticeably different about Mishti, she continues to look like a different person and her struggle with hairstyle continues... the poof on top to hide the maangtikka was so poorly done, you could see gaps in hair and strands were coming out... whole face and expressions/style of emoting feel different too. Maybe Rhea is not well or something... don’t know the reason but struggling to identify with Mish these days. They really need to do something about it! I can’t fully enjoy MishBir the way I did before 😐😕😢

Meenu earned some brownie points for herself 😏

Mishti deciding to talk to angry Abir later and not go after him to pacify him was quite disappointing tbh 👎🏼 

Precap

Kuhu needs to go easy on taunting Mish at every opportunity she gets 👎🏼

When will they give a romantic precap instead of just throwing a random bit from the next episode. Ummmm, isn’t this supposed to be shadi week and shouldn’t you try to lure the viewers?

Today episode was full on entertainment.everyone performed well including shauriya and mamaji😆

Mishbir saathiys mere was fanstastic and the dream seq was icing on the cake..loved it❤️

Abir was bold and full on romantic and teasing mood today

But me too felt something is missing in rhea..she is not upto the mark..makers should do something with her makeup and hair do😲

@bold very much disappointed with mishti why she is behaving like some other person..😡

Precap mishti as usuall interfering and kuhu started her taunts..but expected mishbirilious precap but makers want drama

Originally posted by Agrata23

She is jealous..she herself knows loveless marriage is horrible.

It is not care for her brother It jealous of mishti see when kunal was spiked nannu drink she came to kunal to ask abt that when she realized he is not in good condition she just left it..not even confront kunal when mishti refused to marry nannu suddenly her bhai prem jaag gaye😆

Its not jealousy, its helpness that she feels, you have to step in her shoes, she is getting a divorce from a guy she was head over heels in love with, only because he wanted to keep Mishti away. Even though Kunal is at fault for that, its indirectly because of Mishti and now Mishti is getting her fairytale and Kuhu cant even share her feelings with anyone. She is keeping a lot of things bottled up and thats not good for her or for Mishti who is getting the wrath. 

Its like what Kuhu said earlier, "Main rou toh mera tantrum, tu roye toh tera gham". Misht has unknowling taken over the attention, while Kuhu fallen in the shadows. To me it seems the family, should have been a lot more careful with Kuhu, when brought Mishti home, and all these insecurities wouldnt be there.

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

good morning everyone 🤗

suta thank you for the thread dear 🤗

girlzzz will give only a short brief today as i came home now only after a function yesterday.. will go to sleep after it.. 😳🤗

Thank u diya for the updates🤗

Take rest and come back🤗

Originally posted by SheThought

Hello people 👋 

Mishbir dream dance during their couple dance was Mashallah 

Abir was in fultoo romantic mood throughout, with sexy voice and all... Mishbir romantic numbers were quite soothing in some and  hot in other places thanks to super Shah and his droolworthy smitten/passionate expressions 😋🤤

Something is noticeably different about Mishti, she continues to look like a different person and her struggle with hairstyle continues... the poof on top to hide the maangtikka was so poorly done, you could see gaps in hair and strands were coming out... whole face and expressions/style of emoting feel different too. Maybe Rhea is not well or something... don’t know the reason but struggling to identify with Mish these days. They really need to do something about it!there is a distinct disconnect and I can’t fully enjoy MishBir the way I did before 😐😕😢

Oh, Abir’s way of finding out Mishti blindfolded with his sexy Suno was so MishBir! Loved it ❤️

All for Meenu to earn some brownie points for herself 😏

Mishti deciding to talk to angry Abir later and not go after him to pacify him was quite disappointing tbh 👎🏼 

Precap

Kuhu needs to go easy on Mishti and stop taunting her about rejecting Nannu every opportunity she gets 👎🏼

Bold - Exactly Pali.......👍🏼Something is very different with Rhea.....its like she is disconnected from Mishti. Expressions sab weird tha. After the whole ambulance drama....it is really getting difficult to connect with her. I think she is not well. The way she was struggling to do the act.....

I loved the dream sequence.....otherwise everything else was thoda thanda.....😆

I am waiting for something.....pata nahin kya.....kuch feels nahi araha......

Precap - I am with Kuhu on this......why is mishti opening her courier ??? Kuhu said some unnecessary stuff as usual........which she shouldn't have. Other than that.....I understand Kuhu here, since I also don't like people opening my stuff😆

Originally posted by Mimzy

Bold - Exactly Pali.......👍🏼Something is very different with Rhea.....its like she is disconnected from Mishti. Expressions sab weird tha. After the whole ambulance drama....it is really getting difficult to connect with her. I think she is not well. The way she was struggling to do the act.....

I loved the dream sequence.....otherwise everything else was thoda thanda.....😆

I am waiting for something.....pata nahin kya.....kuch feels nahi araha......

Precap - I am with Kuhu on this......why is mishti opening her courier ??? Kuhu said some unnecessary stuff as usual........which she shouldn't have. Other than that.....I understand Kuhu here, since I also don't like people opening my stuff😆

Yeah Mini, it does feel like Rhea has a disconnect with Mishti! Otherwise she is never off with her expressions! Ambulance hug ke baad kuch garbad ho gayi hai... Rhea is going through something 😕

And Today’s hairstyle was the worst throughout the entire series! And her outfit was so bad, no oomph, no style! I so miss her NishMish function looks 🙁

Keeping MishBir in mind, it was little simpler and not lavish, but I quite enjoyed it! Kuhu-Kunal bit was quite cute too 👍🏼

MishBir dream dance was soulful and definitely dreamy! They looked so happy...

I enjoyed little nuances like Abir kissing Mish’s hand in front of all or During choir bazaari song how he beat her hand against his heart couple of times or his Mai toh pahle se hi sab hara hoon... that was very cute! 

It’s weird but Abir looks way more happier than Mishti, so I get feels from his side, but they fizzle out for overall Mishbir because of Mish’s passiveness 😩😫

Yeah that letter opening is a big blunder on Mishti’s side. I wouldn’t tolerate it either 👎🏼

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago