ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 10 Feb 2020 - Page 9

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Mimzy

😆🤣

Eeeeeeks.......

Kuhi waaala pakka mislead karne keliye thaa.......par mujhe shaadi promo chahiye......😆haan like u said.....smething will happen on friday.....and they will release a promo saying kya yeh shaadi hogi ya nahin??😆Total suspense.....😆

🤣ha wo to pakka tha 

Kya ye shaadi hogi 🤣🤣,iska ans To Ambe maa ke paas bhi nahi hai 🤣

Let's see 😆

🤣🤣🤣

Sammy....they always show Kunal's expressions when mishbir are close..If not expressions he comes in between.

Dandiya mein they zoomed on his expressions, then in GD when they were hugging he pushed them apart😆

😆😆I think the show is actually shipping abhinal.They have max scenes, the show revolves around their chemistry, their bond etc etc

No wonder even the actors think they should get best jodi award.

I don't specifically remember Kunal's reaction when Mishbir are close but guess it will like irritated or angry expressions.🤣 that GD push I remember that was very funny despite the situation😆

I like the bonding between the actors and Shah is such a humble person who doesn't show off his weight and ask for more screen space. If you see Kuku are getting equal screen space as Mishbir.

Originally posted by SheThought

He is observing his brother’s romance very closely these days... to get some tips on how to woo Kuhu 😆

Yes Pali and also he is stunned to see that his brother can do such things whereas he only stammers when Kuhu is nearby😆

Going by our standards of IT, both the brothers have a long way to go.😳😆

Woah.....🔥🔥🔥

This pic looks dreamy.....suhaag raat waali feels arahi hain

ohh Mini Hifi i got the same feels yaar 😆 mainly the usage of curtain n them playing around it and mish without dupatta abir in simple kurta everything gives the feelzzzz 

On a lighter note I know why mishti looks a little off and zoned out in today’s episode.

Till now in all functions she is either in some tension bcoz of blackmail or she has her spy hat on or she is sad... this is the first time nobody is blackmailing her or is doing some fraud. Hence yeh mishti hamari mishti nahi lag rahi hai.. 😂😂😂