Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Zephyr_57

Dev is desi version of captain marvel ðŸ˜† there she absorbed radiations of some sort this guy engulfed entire naagmani through his skin. 

🤣🤣

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zephyr_57

Dev is desi version of captain marvel ðŸ˜† there she absorbed radiations of some sort this guy engulfed entire naagmani through his skin. 

Well Well I can't specify whether Dev is our Desi Captain Marvel or not but our Desi Naagin that is Shivanya is gonna return to Naagin 4 as per the article on one of the leading Hindi News Channels Aaj Tak.

I cannot confirm the veracity of this news so let's keep our fingers crossed if Shivanya indeed returns to help Brinda in her fight against Vish.

https://aajtak.intoday.in/story/mouni-roy-to-comeback-in-naagin-4-nia-sharma-jasmin-bhasin-trp-goodnews-tmov-1-1162933.html

adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This naagraj storyline is the worst of all that is exactly why season 2 did not interest me. Firstly roshiv was nothing compared to rivanya so their chemistry didn't work out for me and in later episodes this nagraaj shit seemed stupid.

I hope Dev is like Ritik , or like Nayantara , born in the same aslesha nakshatra but  Vish said that Nayan would've handed the nagmaani to her.

Here Dev absorbed the naagmani altogether ??? 

So Dev is more than just being an insaan born in aslesha nakshatra.. He is something else. And there are higher chances of him being Behir's son , Vish being after him also will make proper sense.

Edited by adoreyou - 4 years ago
Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adoreyou

This naagraj storyline is the worst of all that is exactly why season 2 did not interest me. Firstly roshiv was nothing compared to rivanya so their chemistry didn't work out for me and in later episodes this nagraaj shit seemed stupid.

I hope Dev is like Ritik , or like Nayantara , born in the same aslesha nakshatra but  Vish said that Nayan would've handed the nagmaani to her.

Here Dev absorbed the naagmani altogether ??? 

So Dev is more than just being an insaan born in aslesha nakshatra.. He is something else. And there are higher chances of him being Behir's son , Vish being after him also will make proper sense.

But she wasn't meant to after him if dev never touched the naagmoni.she was always after nayantara to get her desired naagmoni. If dev is behir son then isn't it weird instead of targeting dev she target nayantara first?

adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sleppless

But she wasn't meant to after him if dev never touched the naagmoni.she was always after nayantara to get her desired naagmoni. If dev is behir son then isn't it weird instead of targeting dev she target nayantara first?

No that's not what i am saying. She was after nayantara for the nagmani which is understandable , dev was not her target , now if it comes up that Dev is Behir's son then Vish will be after him with all her heart and soul like that proper dushmani and all.