Ondrilla and Akash Both looks really Negative - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by TMKOC_MY

Thanking part was bit off but he didn't go because of her it was his lousiness that he succumbed to her tactic. Obviously everyone would want to cook what they are best at.

I agree Mahendra is at fault somewhere, but to me ondrilla was really selfish that day and generally in all team tasks.. that day task was to make replica.. so she should have taken his suggestions as well..and then she was acting all high and might without helping him.. though no doubt Mahendra is at fault for just agreeing to go with it..

Originally posted by Isolophiliac00

I agree Mahendra is at fault somewhere, but to me ondrilla was really selfish that day and generally in all team tasks.. that day task was to make replica.. so she should have taken his suggestions as well..and then she was acting all high and might without helping him.. though no doubt Mahendra is at fault for just agreeing to go with it..

I do feel it depends on demeanour and attitude as well. Mahendra is soft-spoken and sounds uncertain whenever he makes suggestions. When he made suggestions to Ondrilla, she just saw them as suggestions and given her hand is stronger in desserts, she shot his ideas down.

Additionally, Mahendra isn't the type to say outright "I don't know that", so Ondrilla wasn't wrong in that sense that she didn't know.

But Ondrilla was at greater fault here. When Mahendra was asking questions, she kept saying "I don't have time to help you". Why? This is a communication task as much as it is cooking. And this is the day she lost the support of the other contestants around her. Before that, people were just slightly miffed with her, but that was the day she lost support of most contestants because of her attitude and they saw her at fault for Mahendra's eviction as well.

Originally posted by TMKOC_MY

Thanking part was bit off but he didn't go because of her it was his lousiness that he succumbed to her tactic. Obviously everyone would want to cook what they are best at.

No..that was a task to make replicas...dish with same look and taste..each pair discussed and decided the dish based on their common strengths..

I remember Akash and Viji aunty had some misunderstanding before that in team task..but the way they worked here was commendable. They were practical, precise and communicated well. Judges even told once that their dish seemed too simple but accepted in the end that this simplicity is what worked for them.

That's the good thing about Akash. He is blunt and Frank..but accepts his mistakes. Even with Smruti he said he misunderstood her and got to know her style of working well when they were paired together

Edited by niyati13 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by niyati13

No..that was a task to make replicas...dish with same look and taste..each pair discussed and decided the dish based on their common strengths..

I remember Akash and Viji aunty had some misunderstanding before that in team task..but the way they worked here was commendable. They were practical, precise and communicated well. Judges even told once that their dish seemed too simple but accepted in the end that this simplicity is what worked for them.

That's the good thing about Akash. He is blunt and Frank..but accepts his mistakes. Even with Smruti he said he misunderstood her and got to know her style of working well when they were paired together

@ Bold: Yes. He may be arrogant and overconfident, but he's good in that sense. And in both cases when his team/partner went into elimination, he refused to use his pin because he held himself responsible for it.

Well there's a reason why this is a competition and not  friendly cricket match. There's nothing healthy in a competition like Masterchef when there's a lot at stake. Friendships and being sweet to each other doesn't work. All these ideologies are crap and one should not participate in a competition if they want to show how 'loyal' they are. I'm glad Oindrilla has played her cards well and that's the reason she....well read the spoiler!

Oindrilla has herself said in the comments of her social media page that the channel is adding unnecessary drama to make the show interesting which is obvious since they play at the same time as Big Boss plus it's Star Plus. We all know why Mahendra has been brought back into the show. He has always been the weakest chef since auditions. Forget choux pastry, he couldn't even freaking serve a dish from his own region during the auditions in the correct form. Before his elimination, he used to always screw up in every round and come into bottom 2. So obviously during the choux pastry challenge, after a point of time Oindrilla would have had to concentrate on her own dish to keep her safe. It is mean but that's what is needed in a competition and this dog eat dog world. And let's not forget, Mahendra was eliminated by the three chefs and not Oindrilla. If the chefs felt it was unfair, they would've eliminated Oindrilla too.

Even in the wild card, everyone knows that Ulka deserved to be back since he got the best comments for his dish soch, surat aur swaad wise. Yet they got Mahendra back so that they can use the scripted Mahendra-Oindrila drama for a few weeks until Mahendra gets eliminated.

I'm glad Oindrilla is not being foolish and is thinking about her and not friends in this competition. That's pure foolishness. Look at what happened to Priyanka. In one of the eliminations, she nominated herself and Akash with Viji and kept Ulka and Oindrilla safe since they are friends but now Priyanka is out of the show. She knew Vini was a weak contestant when she should've nominated Oindrilla to the elimination. Same with Akash who keeps on nominatiing himself and not use the pin. Last week woh ghar jaate jaate bacha.

Everyone is competitive and when time comes, they will show the real face. During that auction round, the whole Abhinas-Smrutishree-aakanksha-Natasha gang was seperated into different groups, did they show their friendship there? No right? Smriti tried her best to decrease the time limit of the other contestants. This is a contest, not a friendship show so it's better to see it that way instead of giving character certificates to contestants based on just one hour of edited show we see every Saturday and Sunday.

And Mahendra should definitely thank Oindrilla because he himself made choux pastry the first time in his restaurant once he got eliminated due to Oindrilla. He had also posted about the same on his social media account. And like Oindrilla replied to a follower on her page, it was fair enough at her part to make that sarcastic comment just like it was fair enough for him to call her out on national television. Like I said, it's a dog eat dog world outside, nothing is fair in war 🤷🏼‍♂️

Originally posted by Khai_R_Haagi

Well there's a reason why this is a competition and not  friendly cricket match. There's nothing healthy in a competition like Masterchef when there's a lot at stake. Friendships and being sweet to each other doesn't work. All these ideologies are crap and one should not participate in a competition if they want to show how 'loyal' they are. I'm glad Oindrilla has played her cards well and that's the reason she....well read the spoiler!

Oindrilla has herself said in the comments of her social media page that the channel is adding unnecessary drama to make the show interesting which is obvious since they play at the same time as Big Boss plus it's Star Plus. We all know why Mahendra has been brought back into the show. He has always been the weakest chef since auditions. Forget choux pastry, he couldn't even freaking serve a dish from his own region during the auditions in the correct form. Before his elimination, he used to always screw up in every round and come into bottom 2. So obviously during the choux pastry challenge, after a point of time Oindrilla would have had to concentrate on her own dish to keep her safe. It is mean but that's what is needed in a competition and this dog eat dog world. And let's not forget, Mahendra was eliminated by the three chefs and not Oindrilla. If the chefs felt it was unfair, they would've eliminated Oindrilla too.

Even in the wild card, everyone knows that Ulka deserved to be back since he got the best comments for his dish soch, surat aur swaad wise. Yet they got Mahendra back so that they can use the scripted Mahendra-Oindrila drama for a few weeks until Mahendra gets eliminated.

I'm glad Oindrilla is not being foolish and is thinking about her and not friends in this competition. That's pure foolishness. Look at what happened to Priyanka. In one of the eliminations, she nominated herself and Akash with Viji and kept Ulka and Oindrilla safe since they are friends but now Priyanka is out of the show. She knew Vini was a weak contestant when she should've nominated Oindrilla to the elimination. Same with Akash who keeps on nominatiing himself and not use the pin. Last week woh ghar jaate jaate bacha.

Everyone is competitive and when time comes, they will show the real face. During that auction round, the whole Abhinas-Smrutishree-aakanksha-Natasha gang was seperated into different groups, did they show their friendship there? No right? Smriti tried her best to decrease the time limit of the other contestants. This is a contest, not a friendship show so it's better to see it that way instead of giving character certificates to contestants based on just one hour of edited show we see every Saturday and Sunday.

And Mahendra should definitely thank Oindrilla because he himself made choux pastry the first time in his restaurant once he got eliminated due to Oindrilla. He had also posted about the same on his social media account. And like Oindrilla replied to a follower on her page, it was fair enough at her part to make that sarcastic comment just like it was fair enough for him to call her out on national television. Like I said, it's a dog eat dog world outside, nothing is fair in war 🤷🏼‍♂️

Absolutely agree with you. Indded Rudy was weakest amongst all. But the way he was eliminated was not fair either and you will have to agree to it. And I am not saying Oindrilla was the only responsible for his elimination. Channel, creatives and who designed the task were the main people that he got eliminated. But you can’t deny the fact that Oindrilla didn’t help him as she should have. Like none of the team leader during that twin task got agitated like she was, while giving instructions. (lets forget the fact that she choose the dish in which she was more comfortable)

When two people were doing one task, one was giving instructions andother was taking then why only the one who was receiving the instructions was direct ousted from the show. I said before and will repeat here that ideally both should be sent in elimination and I am sure there Oindrilla would had been survived as Rudy was weaker. But in all this fiasco bill Oindrilla ke naam par phatt gaya...

And during wild card entry she could have shown some courtsey or guilt that though unintentially but somewhere she was responsible for his elimination like during auction challenge when Akash and Smruti were in elimination and judges asked Akash whether he wanted to use his pin and he refused saying that it was his idea that they are in elimination and now if he use the pin and saved but Smruti got eliminated he wont forgive himself. But nothing of that sort happened. 

Actually the thing is this was all pre-planned drama. Indian reality shows are about everything but reality.  Infact Indian reality shows is all about “tum mujhe content do,main tumhein immuntiy dunga”. It is a two way route between channeland the contestants. Otherwise for me Ulka’s dish was much better than first Oindrilla when he got eliminated and later Rudy during wild card entry. But channel preferred Oindrilla and Rudy because they could give content. Even chef Ranveer said indirectly said that Ulka ki dish Ulka ki aankhon ki tarah nek.. but poor guy didn’t know reality show mein reality nahin drama bhi karna padta hai.

About auction episode, I have no complaint against Oindrilla. She did what anyone would have done if given a chance. People here were calling Abinas and Natasha cute for fighting over herbs. Natasha very well knew that he will need herbs to complete his dish, still she iscompeting for it and then you call each other friends. But again wahi same scripted drama to raise the eyebrows...

Anyways I am glad that my most favourite contestant Abinas won, ifthe rumours are to be true.

Edited by sparkling_gems - 4 years ago

I never liked ondrilla from the beginning. The way she thinks that she does nit need help at all was not taken down well by me at all like you are working in agroup n there are people to help u and along with that you have to share the equipments as well. The wild card episode when mahendra was making choux  pastry n she was hoping that it comes out bad n that he does not make it was when i really wished that she’s the next one who gets eliminated, prince n nandini were totally unexpected people in that episode 

Edited by mans22 - 4 years ago