Ondrilla and Akash Both looks really Negative - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Cooking is a precious art and u need a good soul as well... for being a extra ordinary cook... u can see this in Avinash, Nandani, Prince, Natsha, Akansha...

somewhere smrtishree also looks negative, Akash has improved himself a lot but still I found him a negative personality always sarcastic 

Ondrilla is worst even in taoday episode ... she was talking bad about mahindra... it will be best if she had said ... she will be happy if he come back... but no she wants ... Mahindra lose this task... infact last line was worst... "Mahindra should thanks me as he learned choux pastries because of me"

I hate her from the beginning only..when during that cricket teams task  she said it is my dessert and i dont want anyone to ruin it because of anybody. She was not even allowing anyone to use the induction...Glad that dessert was a failure...

Same goes for akash...that immunity pin should not be tied to his apron but should be tied to his head ...Even abinas has won tgat immunity pin..but he never boosted about it

I find Akash redeemable, like he understand where he went wrong, feels guilty and tries to rectify it.. like when he and smrutishree went in elimination,hw admitted that it was his idea that led them to elimination, and tried to help her when he could.

Ondrilla.. I really do not like her after today's episode, firstly she has no regret that because of her, mahendra went home..now she wants him to thank her.. like really🤪

I had good impression of prince and nandini but I didn't really like how he went to ondrilla and tried to criticize mahendra as on why is he making choux pastery.. you are trying to prove it only when you know u were wrong.. that was like making points in front of ondrilla.. In this view, I loved judges' pov as u shouldn't fear any dish, u should take ur weaknesses and convert them to strengths..

Originally posted by Isolophiliac00

I find Akash redeemable, like he understand where he went wrong, feels guilty and tries to rectify it.. like when he and smrutishree went in elimination,hw admitted that it was his idea that led them to elimination, and tried to help her when he could.

Ondrilla.. I really do not like her after today's episode, firstly she has no regret that because of her, mahendra went home..now she wants him to thank her.. like really🤪

I had good impression of prince and nandini but I didn't really like how he went to ondrilla and tried to criticize mahendra as on why is he making choux pastery.. you are trying to prove it only when you know u were wrong.. that was like making points in front of ondrilla.. In this view, I loved judges' pov as u shouldn't fear any dish, u should take ur weaknesses and convert them to strengths..

When did Prince and Nandini criticize? Is it there in hotstar episode?

Originally posted by iamsam

When did Prince and Nandini criticize? Is it there in hotstar episode?

yes it is ... they criticize with ondrilla which isn't like by me too...

Originally posted by Isolophiliac00

Agreed. Akash is still okay bt umbrella is really negative. She doesnt like anyone else getting praises too. Am waitin for her to leave..

I dont dislike them but negativity around food is troublesome.

Starplus definitely would be loving Ondrilla, they used her against Mahendra today amazingly, panning her from under the table (Mahendra's dish and her face) 😊 ....

Akash has some redeeming qualities. The fact that he refuses to use his pin after taking his team to elimination is the biggest thing for me.

Ondrilla is just too much. Her dialogue "Mahendra should thank me" annoyed me. Why should he thank you? You're the one who sent him home. He learn the pastry on his own time because he wanted to improve. He didn't learn it because of you.

Originally posted by Minionite

Akash has some redeeming qualities. The fact that he refuses to use his pin after taking his team to elimination is the biggest thing for me.

Ondrilla is just too much. Her dialogue "Mahendra should thank me" annoyed me. Why should he thank you? You're the one who sent him home. He learn the pastry on his own time because he wanted to improve. He didn't learn it because of you.

Full of arrogance

Yes.

The other person who annoys me is Smrutishree. Not as much as Akash or Ondrilla, but she's just behind them. She has a certain arrogance as well.