Ondrilla and Akash Both looks really Negative - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Minionite

Yes.

The other person who annoys me is Smrutishree. Not as much as Akash or Ondrilla, but she's just behind them. She has a certain arrogance as well.

yes Smrutishree is arrogant but she is sweet with friends ... she is rude and arrogant just for ondrilla and Aakash.. even in today task ... she shared her Jack fruit with Askansha and Nandani...

Originally posted by -Mitu-

yes Smrutishree is arrogant but she is sweet with friends ... she is rude and arrogant just for ondrilla and Aakash.. even in today task ... she shared her Jack fruit with Askansha and Nandani...

Yes exactly. That's why I said less than Akash and Ondrilla.

She's also a bit arrogant when she becomes captain, but other than that she's okay.

yes it is ... they criticize with ondrilla which isn't like by me too...

I didn't see that.Let me watch. I also don't like Oindrela

Originally posted by Isolophiliac00

I find Akash redeemable, like he understand where he went wrong, feels guilty and tries to rectify it.. like when he and smrutishree went in elimination,hw admitted that it was his idea that led them to elimination, and tried to help her when he could.

Ondrilla.. I really do not like her after today's episode, firstly she has no regret that because of her, mahendra went home..now she wants him to thank her.. like really🤪

I had good impression of prince and nandini but I didn't really like how he went to ondrilla and tried to criticize mahendra as on why is he making choux pastery.. you are trying to prove it only when you know u were wrong.. that was like making points in front of ondrilla.. In this view, I loved judges' pov as u shouldn't fear any dish, u should take ur weaknesses and convert them to strengths..

@ Bold: Actually Nandini was just standing there. It was Prince who did the criticizing and it isn't Nandini's place to say anything anyways. If Prince wants to criticize, then let him.

In a way though, Ondrilla showed her pettiness today. Even if SP used her expressions on purpose, they weren't going to let such expressions go. You could see the pain and indecision etched across her face the entire time. She knew she had wronged Mahendra and now he was back to prove himself and was winning praises from the chefs even before the decision.

What I loved was Abinas, Smrutishree, Natasha, and Akansha's reactions. Even if they got another competitor, they were still happy to see their friend back. Nandini and Prince were happy as well, but they were more worried that another competitor had been added. Ondrilla was just her usual arrogant self - why didn't he thank me. And they didn't show Akash's expressions, so I can't comment on him.

Cooking is a precious art and u need a good soul as well... for being a extra ordinary cook... u can see this in Avinash, Nandani, Prince, Natsha, Akansha...

somewhere smrtishree also looks negative, Akash has improved himself a lot but still I found him a negative personality always sarcastic 

Ondrilla is worst even in taoday episode ... she was talking bad about mahindra... it will be best if she had said ... she will be happy if he come back... but no she wants ... Mahindra lose this task... infact last line was worst... "Mahindra should thanks me as he learned choux pastries because of me"

These contestants follow script also the whole episode is edited and then presented to us. What I find is that showmakers are trying to portray her so negative so that it interests people. 

Originally posted by Isolophiliac00

I find Akash redeemable, like he understand where he went wrong, feels guilty and tries to rectify it.. like when he and smrutishree went in elimination,hw admitted that it was his idea that led them to elimination, and tried to help her when he could.

Ondrilla.. I really do not like her after today's episode, firstly she has no regret that because of her, mahendra went home..now she wants him to thank her.. like really🤪

I had good impression of prince and nandini but I didn't really like how he went to ondrilla and tried to criticize mahendra as on why is he making choux pastery.. you are trying to prove it only when you know u were wrong.. that was like making points in front of ondrilla.. In this view, I loved judges' pov as u shouldn't fear any dish, u should take ur weaknesses and convert them to strengths..

Thanking part was bit off but he didn't go because of her it was his lousiness that he succumbed to her tactic. Obviously everyone would want to cook what they are best at.

Originally posted by TMKOC_MY

These contestants follow script also the whole episode is edited and then presented to us. What I find is that showmakers are trying to portray her so negative so that it interests people. 

this could be a script but she doesn't look happy whenever other cooks get praise... she can't work in team... she can't adjust in team work... and she has  too much arrogance

I did read in another thread on how this portrayal might have a nasty after effect!

They are portraying Oindrilla in a bad light and it might affect her image after the show! And that is a terrible thing, because she is here to win and she should keep that as her objective.

However, she should have shown some sportsman spirit, she did behave very childish. She can behave professionally despite not liking someone and playing the game. The attitude that the audience is seeing of hers, is making her look like a villain

She should start applauding the efforts of others as that shows her as a good person because there is no doubt she is a terrific chef.

Hopefully things will be a bit better

Originally posted by TMKOC_MY

Thing is even with the script they can't change a person's expressions or behaviour. That would be all out acting and that doesn't happen here. Ondrilla is provided a script based on what the writers see in the raw footage. So, even without the script, she is still coming across as petty and arrogant. And she is good at cooking (or at least at desserts).

Wow finally a thread for masterchef here ❤️

It's my fav hindi reality show right now!

And i m sooo happy to see Mahendra back as he was one of my fav 

My favs are Abinas, Mahendra and Natasha. I like Prince and Akanksha too.

I agree with u i dont like oindrilla n akash too

Oindrilla is only making desserts mostly and akash this guy is so damn rude and i feel he gets more power than others sometimes 

Edited by MaiBhiAsimKiGF - 4 years ago