Deepika announced Draupadi to create buzz for Chapak

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

"I am not someone who believes in making an announcement to create buzz"

Mohatrma is contradicting her self. Agar script, cast in place nahi Hain toh announce hi kyun kia. Clearly buzz ke liye kia that, Kiya hai toh chhati thok ke bolo kia tha koi gair baat nahi hai buzz padhane ke liye aisi tactics karna. 

Please spare drapaudi deepika please its a request please spare drapaudi and Mahabharata not everyone has it in them to make it rajamaouli is the only one who has the vision required for this project. Please let him to it and after seeing your blank wooden face in bm and padmavat and your horrible dialogue delivery i am certain you will ruin my panchali please don't do that. Please ðŸ˜­. 

Originally posted by Poorabhforever

Please spare drapaudi deepika please its a request please spare drapaudi and Mahabharata not everyone has it in them to make it rajamaouli is the only one who has the vision required for this project. Please let him to it and after seeing your blank wooden face in bm and padmavat and your horrible dialogue delivery i am certain you will ruin my panchali please don't do that. Please ðŸ˜­. 

But actor calling it her ambitious project is rather more worrying because it should be script writer and director envisioning a scale  story and how they wish to present it.

Deepika Kya Lena dena use cheez mein. Draupadi ke liye preparations Kare woh and paise jama Kare film mein lagane ke liye. She's going to ruin the mahabharta because usko Draupadi kisi bhi halat mein play karna hai. 

I hope she doesn't do it. 😢

Panchali was an awesome force. Deepika doesn't fit any way, shape, or form.

Originally posted by MahanalayakKarn

I hope she doesn't do it. 😢

Panchali was an awesome force. Deepika doesn't fit any way, shape, or form.

She shouldn't even be allowed to do it especially if rumors are true, she is gonna do it on the basis of that bullshit book which ships Druapadi and Karana, and says she and him had a secret love. Deepika wants another Padmavat like bullshit controversy, this idiot shouldn't be allowed to do it.

See I am all for hypothetical studies, and making fantasies or fan fictions out of mythologies, real life people and movies about what if. But if the intention is to create controversy and drama, than it is not good. And knowing madam Deepika and her carving for attentions and controversy, she and that other idiot called Kangu soulchod, these two dumbfcks should be banned from doing any historicals and mythological movies.

What happened to that superhero movie?

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

She shouldn't even be allowed to do it especially if rumors are true, she is gonna do it on the basis of that bullshit book which ships Druapadi and Karana, and says she and him had a secret love. Deepika wants another Padmavat like bullshit controversy, this idiot shouldn't be allowed to do it.

See I am all for hypothetical studies, and making fantasies or fan fictions out of mythologies, real life people and movies about what if. But if the intention is to create controversy and drama, than it is not good. And knowing madam Deepika and her carving for attentions and controversy, she and that other idiot called Kangu soulchod, these two dumbfcks should be banned from doing any historicals and mythological movies.

I don't mind the controversies so much, but it does put me off seeing the movie.

My problem is 

1. Deepika cannot act. She does all right in weepy scenes like Tamasha under a decent director, but Panchali is a much more nuanced character. She was physically strong as well and managed to throw down both Jayadrath and Keechak. Intellect everyone knows about. Some of the outright manipulation she did with Krishna and Arjuna and Bheema probably outdoes that of Krishna. Deepika is simply not capable of bringing Panchali to life.

2. The source story. Like you, I'm all for 'what if's, esp so in Panchali's case because there is simply too much about her which does not add up.

But Karna was the man who planned and executed a physical and sexual assault on her. Moreover, Karna's kingdom was a hotbed of child sex trafficking in Aryavarta. He was the Abu Bakr al Baghdadi of his times.

Panchali's only statements about him were that she wanted him dead. She even mocks Yudhishtira for weeping after they learn about Karna.  

What kind of depraved mind puts a woman romantically with the criminal who assaulted her? That, too, was done by a supposedly educated woman, an English Litt Prof. Now, another woman will continue the process.

One of the most badass women in history, and she is being torn down by other women!

Edited by MahanalayakKarn - 4 years ago

$20 says that Deepu's expressions will be on par with this Draupadi. ðŸ¤£

@1:03:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOP3nvxj14A

Image result for mahabharat animation movie draupadi

Edited by guenhwyvar - 4 years ago

Originally posted by guenhwyvar

$20 says that Deepu's expressions will be on par with this Draupadi. ðŸ¤£

@1:03:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOP3nvxj14A

Image result for mahabharat animation movie draupadi

Oh, dear lord 🤣.

Here, too, they gave the blame for Karna's behavior to Duryodhan.