Celebs who are clearly lying about their age?

Posted: 4 years ago

A few names come to mind:

Kartik Aryan

Vicky Kaushal

Disha Patani

Kiara Advani

These seem older to me than the age they're projecting.

Kartik Aryan ka sabko pta h, rest I have no idea about. People also talk about Sara lying about her age. Shraddha too is older and has lied about her age. 

Originally posted by Glitter_In_Eye

Kartik Aryan ka sabko pta h, rest I have no idea about. People also talk about Sara lying about her age. Shraddha too is older and has lied about her age. 

I think Shraddha is 1987 born, that's the current age on Wikepedia. Doubt she's older than that.

Vicky Kaushal looks at least 34.

No Kriti was my junior in school and she's 4 years younger to me. She's 1989 born( just 1 year she's reduced on wikepedia).

Originally posted by mintyblue

No Kriti was my junior in school and she's 4 years younger to me. She's 1989 born( just 1 year she's reduced on wikepedia).

You should have specified the number of years reduction allowed in your post 😂 1 allowed...2 allowed or not fine?😆

Sara according to this forum😆

Even though there is a '97vid of kajol n Saif shooting where Saru is a year old toddler lol

Almost all the actresses, especially outsiders. Kangana, Aishwarya, Bipasha, Katrina, Aditya Roy Hydari and most actresses hide their age. They are at least 3-4 years older than their age that is shown on their Wikipedia. The question should be which actress didn’t hide their real age? The only one that couldn’t hide their age is Kareena, Esha or other big star kids because they are known to public from their childhood before they entered in Bollywood and we know when their parents got married. Even some star kids hide their age. Sara’s date of birth was shown 1993 few years ago before she entered in Bollywood and I think Saif saif said somewhere that she was born in 1993 but now her Wikipedia is saying that she was born in 1995. So I would say most actresses lie about their age. Not sure about actors but it is not only actors actresses that hide their age. Most normal people in South Asia hide their age and make their age few years younger. 

Originally posted by Stark_Wolf

Sara according to this forum😆

Even though there is a '97vid of kajol n Saif shooting where Saru is a year old toddler lol

Yes, Sara definitely hide her age. It is well known by everyone that Saif married Amrita in 1991 and Sara was born in 1993. She graduated in 2015 from Columbia University and she was 22 at that time, which is the average age to graduate from college in the United States. Can’t believe some actors actresses still try to hide their age to the media when most people know when they were born. 

Originally posted by mira30

Yes, Sara definitely hide her age. It is well known by everyone that Saif married Amrita in 1991 and Sara was born in 1993. She graduated in 2015 from Columbia University and she was 22 at that time, which is the average age to graduate from college in the United States. Can’t believe some actors actresses still try to hide their age to the media when most people know when they were born. 

Why is Sara a 1 year old in a 97 shooting on set video? Hamesha movie I think? Ppl here also bashed kareena when she said Sara n she are bar buddies about how she is drinking with underage Sara blah blah in 2013 after mrg interview lol