MISHBIR bhaag ke shaadi ff (Teaser) --- twist on temple drama

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all. On special request from Diya❤️, I've started a new story on the current mishbir shaadi track.

I had some very mixed reviews on Nishant's exit and that temple drama with Meenu. So here's presenting a twist on how I felt that episode should have turned out🤗😊

Now that we're together, we're stronger than ever

pre-context: after mishbir milan and hug at temple, nish-mish rishta is now broken and Nannu has left to be alone for sometime (not a final goodbye). Meenakshi's dramatic temple speech does not happen. 

Varsha sits with distraught Jasmeet in the car, and tries to console her. Mishti miserably stumbles towards the temple and slumps on to the base of the stairs. Badi ma rushes after her with Abir following quietly.

“Mishti beta, tum fikar mat karo, I won’t let this family shatter. Hum sab milke Nishant aur Jasmeet ko manaa lenge. I'm with you." BM holds her hand and gives assuring pat on her head. Bade Papa, Kunal and Parul also gathers around them.

Abir sits on the step below Mishti, unsure of what to say, he simply grabs on to her hands and clenches his fingers around hers. Mishti looks at his troubled face and softly shakes her head knowing Abir is blaming himself for this mess. She continues to gaze in to those brown eyes glistening with tears like hers, but soon finds a strange yet comforting feeling. Behind those tears, Mishti feels a sense of strength,hope and courage, as Abir answers with an encouraging nod. And gently blinks assuring they are in this together.

“Mishti, Shaurya ka maa, chalo aaj ka din has been very tough on all of us. It’s better we go home now.” BP requests the ladies. Mishti, Abir and BM all anxiously get up glancing at one another.

“Shaurya ka bauji, please aap soch samaj ke decision le jiye. Is baar koi jalbaazi nahihogi. After all this is our beti’s biggest life decision.” Badi ma pleads her husband to think carefully.

“Yes I know. I understand Shaurya ka maa.” Looking at Abir, “We need some time as a family, kya hum apne beti ko ghar le ja sakte?”

“Ofcourse uncle, kaise baat kar rahe hai aap? Please let me join you, I have a lot of broken hearts to amend, it’s my responsibility to console Jasmeet ji and Nishant. Will you allow me this chance?” Abir requests.

“Nahi Abir. Not now. As the head of this family, I’m responsible for the well-being of all the members . Aap please humein toda vakt dijiye.” Turning to his daughter and wife, BP leads them to the car.

As Mishti begins to walk away, she is stopped and she turns around to realise her hand is still tightly enclosed with Abir’s fingers.

BG music: 

haath mein ho haath tera

chute kabhi na saath tera

mujhko aisa tu b hi vaada de

saathiya mere main to tera

deewana hoon saare jahan se

begana hoon meri dhunon ka

tarana tu..

Looking up to him, they silently talk to each other through their eyes and comfortingly squeeze each other’s hands one last time before letting go. Abir and Mishti both have no idea what’s going to happen but one thing for sure is they are together now, and they won’t give up this time, chaye jo hojaye.

🤗❤️

to be continued?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all like this sneak peak👍🏼🤗 I would have preferred to see some space and time before mishbir shaadi was fixed. But here we go, creating with our imagination instead😆😊

Don't worry, I'll include as much mishbir moments as possible and bhaag ke shaadi is very much on the cards still😆🤗

Do let me know your thoughts👍🏼 Shall I continue?

xx

Continue...

Awesome start...👏

Yeh tho pochne wali baath he kya... continue yaar. 😊

Nandu eagerly waiting the update 👍🏼

Awesome nandu 👍🏼

Please continue!! 

Posted: 3 years ago