Posted: 4 years ago

I am so so happy to see Mahendra back!! And his comeback dish is the same choux pastry which had sent him home the first time. 

Congratulations and welcome back Rudy 🥳👏

Is Oindrella going to win that golden Apron? In precap it looks like that.

Originally posted by iamsam

Is Oindrella going to win that golden Apron? In precap it looks like that.

I am not sure. Maybe I missed something..i saw everyone cooking. Was she wearing the golden apron in the precap? 

Originally posted by -Dracarys-

I am not sure. Maybe I missed something..i saw everyone cooking. Was she wearing the golden apron in the precap? 

No. Not wearing. But when Chef Ranveer was announcing Oindrella was covering her face with hands and everyone were looking at her.

Akash was also missing in the precap

No. Not wearing. But when Chef Ranveer was announcing Oindrella was covering her face with hands and everyone were looking at her.

Ohh. Let's see what happens. 

Akash was also missing in the precap

Yeah, that had me confused as well. Its not en elimination challenge, so why would he use his pin

Originally posted by -Dracarys-

Yeah, that had me confused as well. Its not en elimination challenge, so why would he use his pin

Yes. I am also confused. Don't know. Let's see.

I think akash and nandini ki weakest dish thi in first challenge so they aren't present in second challenge

Today epi was my fav epi ,so so amazing epi

Mahendra aaj usi choux pastry se comeback kia which eliminated him . The group hug in end was 😍

Oindrila is such a bitch. Her saying ki all other are three are good souls and then saying rudy should thank me 😡. Kitna superiority complex hai iss mau

I can see anyone as winner except her 

Natasha bhi waisi badi gossip queen hai 😂

Originally posted by kurkure26

I think akash and nandini ki weakest dish thi in first challenge so they aren't present in second challenge

Today epi was my fav epi ,so so amazing epi

Mahendra aaj usi choux pastry se comeback kia which eliminated him . The group hug in end was 😍

Oindrila is such a bitch. Her saying ki all other are three are good souls and then saying rudy should thank me 😡. Kitna superiority complex hai iss mau

I can see anyone as winner except her 

Natasha bhi waisi badi gossip queen hai 😂

Haha yes. Oindrella is so evil. Natasha should actually say that about her. I love it.