Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum Written Updates & Daily Discussions Thread # 24. - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Thankssssssss Anju πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thankssss Anjuuuuu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Bolo KarPika... Aur RoNakshi ki jai πŸ₯³β€οΈ

Itihaas apne aapko phirse zaroor dohrayega..  Inki pyaar (RoNakshi) ki jeet hogi.. πŸ₯³β€οΈ

Edited by sohit-mishbir - 4 years ago

Thanks Anju for the threadπŸ€—

Originally posted by sohit-mishbir

Bolo KarPika... Aur RoNakshi ki jai πŸ₯³β€οΈ

Itihaas apne aapko phirse zaroor dohrayega..  Inki pyaar (RoNakshi) ki jeet hogi.. πŸ₯³β€οΈ

The only reason I m still sticking to this show is these two ❀️

The Rohit Sippy I loved is not in a state of mind to think anything. Otherwise hume uske liye reasons nehi dhundhna parta to justify his actions. Woh khud hi kafi hota to answer every single person standing there after reading that. And rahi baat safety ki toh safe to Sona waise bhi nehi hui.

I want Rohit back πŸ₯Ί

Edited by roshni_az - 4 years ago

Yaar...what is this???characterless woman!!!!like seriously?...there is no girl in this world who deserves this...how can a mother stoops so low?...even after this,if rohit isn't going to hate his mother then he is cancelled for me... oh god!!!sona will give him a slap..if I was there in her place,I would give him numerous slaps because sona will think that rohit accepts these clauses..after this if sona thinks that he isn't in love with her,then I don't think she will be at fault to think this...

This is smthg I posted in the previous thread πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Avoiding the pain doesn't solve the problem .....  So I don't want to avoid it anymore.... I have trying to keep myself calm with each passing hour cmg closer to tmr.. But I just can't stop feeling anxious,nervous nd also feel the heaviness in my heart.. I can't!!! I can't help but think how broken sona is going to be.. When Rohit tells her that he has read the paper.. Where as he hasn't... She is going to close all the doors.. Her character is questioned.. No one can stand this (future I know Rohit would get her back.. He would definitely) but I am talking of is tmr... No girl deserves that tag... Especially a girl like Sona... Nd that thing that he can't back out saying he didn't read that.. Coz he veryyy impulsively said he read it ..... This itself has broken her beyond repair... Everything would come like a roll to her... Every little thing which he said before this.. That 1200epi celebration night, accusing her of her innocence.. Everything would just playyy out to her...... 

Rohit has brought themselves a pain from which there seems to be a real real real difficult way outt... A real difficult way... 

Yess I know the future holds good things for them... But what I am speaking of is tmr... Is upcoming week.. Howww... Are we going to watch them part away like that...... They didn't deserve it... 

Nd the fact that he will definitely agree to whatever is written on the paper even after she reads it out to him.. Is breaking me more😭😭😭... He will act indifferent... He will be stoic about it.... Nd I can't be angry on him.. Coz I know his situation .... He will be broken.. Nd so would she.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

Let me just cry my heart out... Coz I can no longer ignore this... I can't!! πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”