Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum Written Updates & Daily Discussions Thread # 24. - Page 121

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by LoveInAutumn26

He has a flask on his hand. Oh godd why did they have to turn him into an alcoholic 

He is a spineless coward .cowards turn out to be alcoholics 

Originally posted by armaanasya

Ruhit is mad or what. Telling nishi i want do anything to you, your wait and watch how I'll kill myself everyday, become barbad so sona remains abaad. Firstly, why the fcuk does nishi care if ruhit kills himself in pain?! Uh so we are going to get Kabir Singh, atleast alcohol version and he definitely stops surgery aaarrgghhh. Why kill his character for the world.

What the hell why would Nishi care for him 

She wants Sona apart .he is doing that what ever she wants 

He is making her happy 

Mindless script 

Originally posted by armaanasya

The latest pic of veena sikchand titled "Rastogi family" has pari smiling, I'm guessing that the proceedings have been in their favour (against the sippys) meaning trouble for Rohit Sippy. Sona isn't happy. Her eyes are looking at, most probably, rohit and is sad for him. Man her love for him even after

I don't think any woman who has ounce of self respect will be concerned .

I don't want Sona character to stoop this low 

And people drooling about it sucks 

No matter what story script gone without logic all they want is a piece of meat called romance 

Disgusting posts in this forum .a woman accused of adultery in court and her reputation is lost and all people talk is about romance 

Originally posted by VARUNI2014

Disgusting posts in this forum .a woman accused of adultery in court and her reputation is lost and all people talk is about romance 

then u better avoid tgis forum/thread whatever u find disguisting! There is a limit to everything! We seriously discuss episode for sometime and then move to fun discussion! What is ur prblm in that?? Ppl who don't agree with u r "insane" acc to u, disguisting posts r made because it dosen't matches what u feel, saying a woman is a woman's enemy targetting us because we hate veena and want her to suffer and what not! U really need to tonne urself a bit! We r not stopping u for posting anything in tgis forum, nor arguing with u...then what's ur prblm dude!? We don't side with one char and start abusing or bashing him with baseless allegations and comments! We can't crib about one thing for whole day and make this place negative! Ppl want to participate in +ve and fun discussions...pls understand! We didn't bashed sona left right and centre when she was wrong and we won't do it with rohit either! 

P.S.- a person is not termed "spineless" because he took one wrong decision which i agree had affected sona and him! Neither u call a person a coward because he drinks! Don't u know some ppl r extreme and have extreme reactions! Did they show him drinkimg 24*7?? That u r calling him a coward?? And many ppl go in self-destructive mode when they r on their breaking point! Rohit has always been one of them! I agree he is wrong and u can criticise him! But continiously doing it, passing verdicts and comments and that too continiously spreads -vity!!He is wrong, but is in equal pain too! And he would suffer too, go through his share of pain and would apologise too! A person cannot be hanged to death just because he did a mistake! 

Peace!

Guys where Can I watch the episode of Kahaan hum Kahaan Tum other than Hotstar? I mean are there any websites which release the episode before TV telecast!? I m done with my Hotstar subscription and would like to know if there are any websites as such!! Since the episodes of KHKT don't seem to excite me nowadays so I thought I would not like to subscribe to Hotstar anymore.!! Anybody here can help? Please 🙏🙏 😊