They don’t make’em like that anymore

Anony-mouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So I just caught Badla! I used to think Tapsee Pannu was one of the better actresses of this generation. Seeing her in scenes with Amrita Singh just makes you realise how low the bar has been set for the current lot of actresses!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Amrita Singh chewed up Tapsee Pannu and didn’t even break a sweat! 

Edited by Anony-mouse - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Anony-mouse

So I just caught Badla! I used to think Tapsee Pannu was one of the better actresses of this generation. Seeing her in scenes with Amrita Singh just makes you realise how low the bar has been set for the current lot of actresses!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Amrita Singh chewed up Tapsee Pannu and didn’t even break a sweat! 

Amrita Singh is of a different league altogether. She was phenomenal in Badla. Her daughter needs tips from her. 

ImmortalsOfM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Taapsee had a total of 2-3 expressions in Badla but I had really liked her in Manmarziyan (in Pink too,even if the other girl was the show stealer).Perhaps,she is just an inconsistent performer.

Edited by ImmortalsOfM - 4 years ago
arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i thought in Badla she is supposed to play a cold psychopath and she did that perfectly

Anony-mouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavfluffy

i thought in Badla she is supposed to play a cold psychopath and she did that perfectly

I dont think she gave psychopathic vibes also...I mean a psychopath would have wanted everyone to believe she was the victim/being framed- she was just so expressionless!

AB was great, Amrita Singh was fantastic, even that guy Arjun was okay. Tapsee- either you should have hated her or rooted for her..However, her performance was so blah that you really did not care whether she went to jail or not!

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Amrita had that kind of a fiery role, and she did well. Taapsee, while not phenomenal or anything, did do justice to her part and made her performance believable and took the film forward.