Hum tum chori se bandhe ek dori se#3,last pt on 7 updt on 20/3

Posted: 4 years ago

Hi everyone,here I am with new thread of my ongoing story .enjoy.

Index

Thread#1

Thread#2

PART 25 scroll down

LAST PART

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago

PART 25

Raman stopped hearing ishita's answer and look at her while she too stop seeing him .

Ishita-kya hua,jealous??

Raman-mujhe hona chahiye Kya??

Ishita nodded in no and he smiled.

Raman-mujhe pata hai tu meri hai,main inn sab cheezon se jealous nahi hota .I know Meri jaan bas mujhse pyaar karti hai.

Ishita-hadh se bhi jyada.i don't anything other then u.

Raman smiled and said-waise banda achcha chuna hai appa ne.agar tu mujhse pyaar nahi karti ,toh jarur haan Kar deti Shaadi ke liye.

Ishita-but karti hoon,aur aapko kabhi nahi chod sakti.kabhi bhi nahi.

Raman-kuch jyada jazbaati ho rahi hai,let's go before anyone spot us here like this.he said and both went out of the office.

Raman start driving while Ishita kept her head on his shoulder.

Raman-kya hua,worried ho??

Ishita-thodi si.

Raman-why??

Ishita-dont feel bad,but mere paas koi wajah nahi hai Sharad ko mana karne ke liye.

Raman-matlab??

Ishita-matlab yeh ki ab appa mujhe force karenge Sharad ke saath time spend karne ke liye ,Amma ko bhi woh pasand hai .I feel stuck ,mere paas koi wajah bhi nahi hai mana karne ki.

Raman-dont worry,I will give u a reason.he said making her look at him.

Raman-tumhe baby de kar.ab koi pregnant ladki se toh Shaadi nahi karega naa.he said smiling.

Ishita-stop it Raman,I am serious.

Raman-toh seriously sunn lo, koi tumhe force karega toh keh dena hum already married hai.apna mangalsutra dikha dena,baaki main handle Kar lunga.

Ishita-aap jealous ho??

Raman-nahi worried,can't keep u away from me anymore.to be true,I don't trust ur appa anymore.pata nahi Kya chahte hai.agar unhone kuch kaha toh mujhe bula lena,main tujhe utha laaunga ghar.he said making a baby face .

Ishita smiled and said-u r so cute,just like a baby .and I love my baby alot .she said kissing his cheek.

Raman stopped the car and pulled her to him.he hugged her tight and said-i love u too,bahut jyada pyaar karta hoon tujhse.i am sorry ,ki Maine yeh sab khel khela but ab main bahut thak gaya hoon.i want to make u mine infront of everyone .Kya karun ,jaan.ki sab thik ho jaaye .he said getting restless.

Ishita hugged him tight and said caressing his back-everything will be alright ,jaan.aap please pareshan mat hoiye.

Raman-main pareshan hoon,I want u in my life .

Ishita-main toh hoon hi aapki zindagi mein.aaj aur hamesha.she said and they stay in same position for long.

After a while,he broke the hug and start driving.

Ishita-hum kahan jaa rahe hai??

Raman-kahin dur,I want to spend some lone time with u,koi aur nahi .sirf main aur tum.he said and continued driving.

After an hour,they reached a resort .they both went inside and Raman booked a room.

They went in the room ,Ishita was expecting him to do something but he made her sit in the bed and settled his head in her lap .she start caressing his hair and said-what happened,jaan??aap kyun itne worried ho??

Raman-nahi pata,lag raha hai jaise kuch bahut bura hone wala hai.

Ishita-kuch nahi hone wala,just relax.she said pressing his forehead slowly .he hold her hand and start kissing it slowly.

Raman-i love u,I love u alot.tumhare dur hone ke ehsaas se bhi main darr jaata hoon.he said rubbing his nose on her palm.

Ishita-main yahin hoon,aapke paas.

Raman-can I kiss u??

Ishita-ofcourse.she said and he pulled her to him.he claimed her lips and start kissing her.she smiled and start kissing him back with equal passion.

They kissed for long and both lay down next to each other side by side.

Raman cupped her face and said-pata nahi kyun aaj Sharad ko dekh kar darr lag gaya.insecurity nahi hai ,main jealous bhi nahi hoon,but pata nahi Kya hua,darr gaya ki kahin tumhe kho naa doon.pata nahi kyun,I am scared,very scared and just want to be with u .

Ishita-kyunki aap mujhse bahut pyaar karte hai.log unhi ke dur jaane se darte hai,jinhe woh bahut chahte hai and u love me alot.

Raman-true,I really love u alot.

Ishita-but phir bhi aap Kal nahi aaye.really Raman,koi aise sota hai apne suhaagraat mein.i was waiting for u anxiously.u know aapke liye ready bhi hui thi main.she said in a complaining tone trying to divert his mind.

Raman-sorry jaan,I really don't want to but thak gaya tha.really sorry.

Ishita-its ok,u r forgiven.aaj subah bhi aapke liye ready hui,socha aapko dekh kar achcha lagega and I can make u go weak in knee but aap toh emotional hue baithe hai.dekh hi nahi rahe ki aapki biwi kitni ravishing lag rahi hai.

Raman-nahi,dekha Maine and to be true mujhe bahut achcha bhi lagaa but aur achcha lagta agar thoda saa sindoor bhi hota.

Ishita-u can fulfill that desire of urs now .she said taking out a sindoor box out of her bag.

Raman smiled and filled her partition.

Ishita-now happy??

Raman-very,now I want to love my beautiful wife.

Ishita-finally ,finally u want it warna mujhe lagaa main hamesha virgin hi rahungi.

Raman-not at all sweetheart,come to me.he said and pulled her to him.

He was about to claim her lips but stopped and asked-u really want it naa,baad mein regret toh nahi karogi.

Ishita- no,I really want it coz I want to love u,itna saara jitna kisi ne kisi ko nahi kiya ho.she said capturing his lips in hers.Raman too start kissing her passionately scooping her in his arms only .they were kissing each other hungrily while their hands were wondering freely on each other's back.Raman broke the kiss and turned her in a jiffy.he started kissing her back making her close her eyes in pleasure.he opened the knot of her blouse and put his hand under her blouse.she start moaning his name in pleasure adding fuel to his already burning desire.He  start dropping open mouth kisses on her back and turned her to him.he unpinned her saree pallu and she open her arms for him.he start rubbing his stubble on her neck making her senseless.she tilted her head to give him more access while he start going down kissing her.in a go he open her underskirt and start loving every curve of her body.soon all there clothes were scattered on floor while they were lost  in their pool of passion.after loving each other generously he finally entered into her marking her as his forever.they rocked in sync and finally he fell on her .she wounded her arms around him and a tear fell off her eyes feeling immense solace.he kissed her tears and both slept cuddled in each other.

The fear of loosing each other was gone,as now they r together in all senses.

That's all for now,enjoy.

Congratulations for new thread Di 

Awesome chappy Di 

Wish nothing bad happens 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

Sorry for the late reply Di 

Congratulations for the new thread 

Awesome fab fantastic chap Too good

Raman is worried coz of sharad

Please cont soon 

Lovely update

Ishita told raman appa have chosen sharad for her raman looked at her she asked if he is jealous he asked if he should she said no he said he knows she loves him so much he trust her she will never leave him ishita said never raman took her to car he started driving raman said if she would not have been in love with him she would have gotten married to sharad he is handsome and settled ishita said but she is in love with him ishita said she dont have reason to deny sharad she is stuck raman said if anyone will force her she should say she is his wife he will handle other things raman took ishita to resort raman was so restless she asked him what happen he told he is scared after seeing sharad he is getting feeling something bad is going to happen ishita diverted the topic loved ishra talk their romance was nice finally ishra became one

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

Okay..that was a beautifullllllll update...

Loved their bond so much...

But now I feel..something is going to happen here for them

Hope they don't get separated 

Congratulations Di for New thread

Lovely Awesome Wonderful Update 

Finally They are together in all sense...

Continue soon.

Thanks for pm

Ab Raman itna kyu worried h 

Hope he can convince everyone soon

Awesome update.. Loved it.. Continue soon and thanks for the pm 

Congratulations di for the new thread 🥳

Superb update di

Ishita was worried but raman seemed to be much restless 

He never wants ishita to be away from him