Bigg Boss 13

Why do you support or like Rashmi Desai???

viknandera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I've been very neutral this season n been just stick to mine or others fun posts, but have been supporting Rashmi Desai for a month I think, (I criticised alot thus season)

So what made me into liking her

1. A loyal friend

If anyone in the house have been loyal to her friends is none other than Rashmi, be it with her bff devolina or Vishal or asim, or recently shehnaaz, when she considers someone her friend, she sticks to them, take stand for them even get badhed on wkw for it, but she never ditches her friend

2. Only person in the house who never befriended siddarth, 

She never trusted him, even when he was trying to be goody goody with her, she never for a single time believed him

3. She puts her points well

Be it in adalat task, or Asim elite membership, she puts her point very clearly that even sometimes her opponents have nothing to say

4. Truely caring

She's very caring for the people she cares, be it her concern for Asim to himanshi or aarti panic attack and Sana lately, she truely cares for the people she likes

5. No bullshit attitude

If you think you can throw bullshit and leave on this girl, then my friend, you are clearly mistaken, she can give back to you in a tone you understand

6. Mature and understanding

The way she handled Arhaan matter clearly speaks that, never cried for sympathy, tried to solve matter outside plus the way she gave shehnaaz advise was truely👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: viknandera

I've been very neutral this season n been just stick to mine or others fun posts, but have been supporting Rashmi Desai for a month I think, (I criticised alot thus season)

1. A loyal friend

If anyone in the house have been loyal to her friends is none other than Rashmi, be it with her bff devolina or Vishal or asim, or recently shehnaaz, when she considers someone her friend, she sticks to them, take stand for them even get badhed on wkw for it, but she never ditches her friend

She never trusted him, even when he was trying to be goody goody with her, she never for a single time believed him

Be it in adalat task, or Asim elite membership, she puts her point very clearly that even sometimes her opponents have nothing to say

4. Truely caring

She's very caring for the people she cares, be it her concern for Asim to himanshi or aarti panic attack and Sana lately, she truely cares for the people she likes

5. No bullshit attitude

If you think you can throw bullshit and leave on this girl, then my friend, you are clearly mistaken, she can give back to you in a tone you understand

The way she handled Arhaan matter clearly speaks that, never cried for sympathy, tried to solve matter outside plus the way she gave shehnaaz advise was truely👍🏼

And here I thought you liked her because you wanted to marry her

viknandera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vartika026

And here I thought you liked her because you wanted to marry her

wo bhi ek reason h😆

Vartika026 thumbnail

1. A loyal friend

4. Truely caring

5. No bullshit attitude

I like Rashmi because of all the above reasons you mentioned... And.... Well, she's pleasant in the eyes... She's so damn beautiful! I see her waking up and I'm like really, even in the morning? 

Jokes apart, she really is a damn beautiful soul, she cares for everybody, never betrays her friends, never say anything demeaning to anyone, so polite, well spoken, soft spoken, kind hearted, funny, witty and a cutie pie.... Correction! I don't like her.... I lover her❤️❤️😘😘😘

Rashmi FTW🥳

P. S thanks for this post Vic❤️🤗

Vartika026 thumbnail

wo bhi ek reason h😆

Bolne ka na baba fir.... Tereko wo Mahira Sharma le k jane ka ni to😆

Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

she is never arrogant in whole season... she was even doing hair style of mahira just 2 days back... we knew ... she always help sana... she support aarti if she is down... she hardly go Below the belt and Channel is completely against her but still she is maintaining her dignity

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The only person whom I wont get irritated when she is on TV screen in bb13😋

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

for her kind and soft heart ❤️

plus meri bhabi hai na 😆

Vartika026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

for her kind and soft heart ❤️

plus meri bhabi hai na 😆

🤣🤣

Bhaiya ne party di? 

Ruchi_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have always loved Rashami for her beauty, dance and her fabulous acting. Have watched all her shows starting Uttaran. She is the reason I started watching BB. But I must say, even fans like me are amazed to see how much more there is to her. Her life story, her courage, her ability to take the right stand and stick by it, her friendship... the fact that she is self-made, made such a successful career from nothing... I have started admiring her. She is kind of idol, inspiration now. You can say I loved Tapasya and now I love Rashami Desai.

Originally posted by: Vartika026

I like Rashmi because of all the above reasons you mentioned... And.... Well, she's pleasant in the eyes... She's so damn beautiful! I see her waking up and I'm like really, even in the morning? 

Jokes apart, she really is a damn beautiful soul, she cares for everybody, never betrays her friends, never say anything demeaning to anyone, so polite, well spoken, soft spoken, kind hearted, funny, witty and a cutie pie.... Correction! I don't like her.... I lover her❤️❤️😘😘😘

Rashmi FTW🥳

P. S thanks for this post Vic❤️🤗