Test out the New FanFiction Section(still under development) Links add(Page 2)

Share
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by ShirishaTeddy


All our FF's would be migrated here from the show forums?


Yes. and they will be accessible from the show forum as well.

Posted: 1 months ago

This is awesome!!smiley41smiley40Hope this come live pretty soon :D

Posted: 1 months ago

Looks amazing and it sounds easy to migrate everything.


All the four stories that have been used as test have vertical banners. How do horizontal banners show up? 

Also, if each chapter has a banner, does it show up in the post as images (like the AsYa FF character sketch) or is there a way to change the banner image?

How are the existing comments migrated?


When you click on it, it will give open all the post that you have posted in that thread. All you need to do is select the desired posts and click on migrate tab that will be available below.

There were a few fan fictions in the past which have been co-written. If while migrating it only opens all posts of the topic creator, how do you migrate such a story?

Edited by 2111_shweta - 1 months ago
Posted: 1 months ago

Dear Koeli certain OSs are lying in locked forums 

Will the members be able to access them some how in order to shift them here .. 

Posted: 1 months ago

Look wise it is amazing.

Excited to try it and read all the superb creation by the writers

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by Sutapasima


Dear Koeli certain OSs are lying in locked forums 

Will the members be able to access them somehow in order to shift them here .. 


yes they will be able to shift everything

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by 2111_shweta


Looks amazing and it sounds easy to migrate everything.


All the four stories that have been used as test have vertical banners. How do horizontal banners show up? 

Also, if each chapter has a banner, does it show up in the post as images (like the AsYa FF character sketch) or is there a way to change the banner image?

How are the existing comments migrated?


The main banner is going to be vertical to maintain the parity.

And yes if the chapters have banner they show up like image...

Right now the technical team is working on the entire migration. Regarding the comments part, we will get back to you shortly.

Edited by Koeli_Appy - 1 months ago
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by Koeli_Appy



The main banner is going to be vertical to maintain the parity.

And yes if the chapters have banner they show up like image...

Right now the technical team is working on the entire migration. Regarding the comments part, we will get back to you shortly.


Thanks!


LTJ

This is an old story of mine. It has a horizontal banner. I'm just curious to know how that will look.

It can surely appear as cropped/fitted into a vertical mode in the list of fan fictions. But on opening, you should be able to view it as a proper horizontal banner.

Edited by 2111_shweta - 1 months ago

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
IF Fan Fiction Section Launched

vijay   81   5535

vijay 81 5535 6 days ago Viswasruti
New Section Requests-Post Here ONLY

*Shruti*   1093   107557

*Shruti* 1093 107557 14 days ago Lennie
vijay 63 7448 1 months ago GOLDPEN30
New Feature: IF Movie Meter

vijay   18   4728

vijay 18 4728 3 days ago tatlerball
Im new here

supplierboat   0   355

supplierboat 0 355 1 months ago supplierboat

Topic Info

  • 184 Replies
  • 9461Views

Topic started by Koeli_Appy

Last replied by HerFiction

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP