Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Rumours are there but no official announcement so no idea .

I feel show still has one or two months . 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

I wish this show goes off air soon. 

Atleast we can get something fresh to watch..

Bone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Salman Khan new show Special Operation Team is coming in March and is replacing Isharon Isharon Mein.

https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/salman-khan-s-special-operation-team-replace-ishaaron-ishaaron-mein-sony-tv-200102

Bone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6mXTGqHU3U

Isharon Ishaaron Mein: इस दिन Off Air होगा Show | Bad News for Fans | Show Getting OFF AIR |

sanyoprithviraj thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

regarding samlman khan produced serial, i read somewhere it will be an OTT and not on tv but not sure

MochaQueen thumbnail

the english vinglish remake is yet to come too and also junoon a ishq...one of them may replace this if not the salman one

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I think it will end on March. Hopefully it will end Yogi Gunjan already becoming parents and with Pari's happy ending with new guy show can end. No need to add more dramas...but if the upcoming shows are not ready to go on air they might give another extension to IIM...😕

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rishani77

I think it will end on March. Hopefully it will end Yogi Gunjan already becoming parents and with Pari's happy ending with new guy show can end. No need to add more dramas...but if the upcoming shows are not ready to go on air they might give another extension to IIM...😕

I'm back after a couple of weeks. I just didn't want this at the forefront of my mind. 

I don't see YoGun and Pari with the new guy for the ending. I just don't. I could be wrong, but I was right about YoRi from the start and I kinda hope I'm right now too. 

Honestly speaking, Gunjan will happily take treatment for her voice, creating an imbalance in her life with Yogi. As their shared disability is the foundation of the relationship, give her voice back and Yogi will suffer. This doesn't happen with Yogi/Pari. Gunjan can't live with her imperfections deep down like Yogi can. Yogi has become content and accepted his disability whilst Gunjan whines and having grown up in wealthy family where she is the golden child, its expected of her. 

Pari with her voice will never make Yogi feel inadequate, whilst Gunjan will make Yogi feel such.

Edited by Mr-YK - 4 years ago