Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka!

Who will get hurt ? New Spoiler BTS clip

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8S-BkAH02F/?igshid=1sr6oeab19xiy

I think chotu will get hurt because of roshni's plan n again dhoom taanaa dhoom taanaa by aman🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This time his darling Alia can give her shoulder- he knows she loves him and he knows if roshni goes he has option. 

Edited by vibha28 - 4 years ago
RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

This time his darling Alia can give her shoulder- he knows she loves him and he knows if roshni goes he has option. 

lucky aman😈😎

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

lucky aman😈😎

Disgusting aman more like it ðŸ˜¡ clearly knows ex slept with both and still loves him and he again disrespected his wife by keeping her in the home ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Maybe its roshni or phupi who is hurt I dont want chotu to be hurt.I dont like it when little children gets hurts even in television 

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail

Disgusting aman more like it ðŸ˜¡ clearly knows ex slept with both and still loves him and he again disrespected his wife by keeping her in the home ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

roshni ko kitna sunaya  tha ,even when they were not married just because she is courtesan's daughter .

Alia who is actually a characterless woman use bechari bol rha hai .

I badly want roshan's separation . 

Their lovestory has no substance 

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiss555

Maybe its roshni or phupi who is hurt I dont want chotu to be hurt.I dont like it when little children gets hurts even in television 

aditi gave two options ; chotu and parveen .so ,it must be any of the two

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

roshni ko kitna sunaya  tha ,even when they were not married just because she is courtesan's daughter .

Alia who is actually a characterless woman use bechari bol rha hai .

I badly want roshan's separation . 

Their lovestory has no substance 

Exactly!!! The words he said and after marriage during sameers track they way he threw her out of the house twice was disgusting.

Here he knows Alia slept with him and brother but no issues - she gets a free pass and roshni had to die for him to love her and now for trust who knows what roshni has to do?

I agree seperate them as their love is superfluous and no substance. Even ekta does it better. There is no trust and he thinks ex saying she loves him but that’s cool? Then why did he kick kabir out? Why not keep him even though he wanted roshni? What’s the difference?

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail

Exactly!!! The words he said and after marriage during sameers track they way he threw her out of the house twice was disgusting.

Here he knows Alia slept with him and brother but no issues - she gets a free pass and roshni had to die for him to love her and now for trust who knows what roshni has to do?

I agree seperate them as their love is superfluous and no substance. Even ekta does it better. There is no trust and he thinks ex saying she loves him but that’s cool? Then why did he kick kabir out? Why not keep him even though he wanted roshni? What’s the difference?

exactly ,he threw roshni out believing that sameer's lies but din punish himself after that ons with alia .Only alia knew nothing happened between them but he wasn't aware ,he thought alia is saying truth .Then y din punish himself for cheating roshni .

Din throw that alia out too after she confessed she knowingly slept with him 

Sab rules only for roshni .

Kabir was better ,he never said he is righteous person .