Performance Discussion 8 & 9 February.

Share
Posted: 10 days ago

Dharmendra & Zeenat Aman Special. Discuss here.

Posted: 9 days ago

Ankona, Adriz were really good.. perfect nodes .. and soothing voice .. smiley27

Everyone were very good.. Somehow I found Ridham was nervous this time.. may be choice of song .. 

Posted: 9 days ago

Who got eliminated this week ? Didnt get chance to watch it yet .. 

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by CanadaMonsoon


Who got eliminated this week ? Didnt get chance to watch it yet .. 

No elimination this week. Next week there will be 1 elimination and we will get 5 finalists.

Posted: 8 days ago

So all this naatak about Aditya Narayan and Neha getting married is a trp booster.... Of course a lot of us never fell for it but it's confirmed now.


https://www.republicworld.com/entertainment-news/television-news/neha-kakkar-aditya-narayan-wedding-rumours-udit-narayan-opens-up.html


I am just disgusted at what extent these people go for trp. Have some nice singing, reduce the drama and automatically trps will come. Why all this? smiley6

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by altgr


No elimination this week. Next week there will be 1 elimination and we will get 5 finalists.

Thanks for replying. 

I enjoyed Saturday’s episode more than Sunday’s. 
There will lot of stress 6th getting eliminated.. because rest 5 will stay till finale .. not sure who will get eliminated .. 

I saw Sunny’s video in his hometown celebration.. which mean Sunny is top 5.. didn’t see anyone else videos .. it’s really hard choice but I feel it could be Adriz or Rohit.. but not sure .

Edited by CanadaMonsoon - 8 days ago
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by visrom


So all this naatak about Aditya Narayan and Neha getting married is a trp booster.... Of course a lot of us never fell for it but it's confirmed now.


https://www.republicworld.com/entertainment-news/television-news/neha-kakkar-aditya-narayan-wedding-rumours-udit-narayan-opens-up.html


I am just disgusted at what extent these people go for trp. Have some nice singing, reduce the drama and automatically trps will come. Why all this? smiley6

This season hosting point of view is bit boring .. same topic .. Adi and Neha shaadi .. that too knowing that it’s false, it’s more boring. 

But contestants are more talented this time ... I wish for finale, Manish comes as host .. Manish is really super talented.. 

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by CanadaMonsoon


This season hosting point of view is bit boring .. same topic .. Adi and Neha shaadi .. that too knowing that it’s false, it’s more boring. 

But contestants are more talented this time ... I wish for finale, Manish comes as host .. Manish is really super talented.. 

Maniesh doesn't need this flirting and all to entertain audience. Adi and Neha ka same drama L'il Champs 2017 me bhi chalta tha but iss baar kuchh jyada hi ho gaya.


Dharmendra Zeenat Aman Indian Idol 11 


Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
altgr 9 728 16 days ago heavenlybliss
altgr 2 436 16 days ago altgr
altgr 3 510 22 days ago Disha.Sharma
altgr 0 349 a month ago altgr
altgr 1 561 1 months ago AnuPurva

Topic Info

  • 10 Replies
  • 673Views

Topic started by altgr

Last replied by CanadaMonsoon

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP