Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Prerna will forever Love Anurag !!!

Posted: 4 years ago

I’ll have to give it to Viraj , he definitely is not as delusional as the other Villains he had in the form of Naveen’s , Komo’s and Bajaj’s that we have had . 

He knows Prerna can never love anyone other than Anurag , he even asks Komo to accept this Reality 😉.

What’s even more hilarious is the way Makers keeps giving assurances to viewers ..... be in through twisted engagements or Dil wali marriages or now even through Viraj ......that AnuPre is the only jodi that will remain forever this season.... 😆

Bhai Gobar failana hi kyun ki sametne ke liye assurances dene pade ....😆

After weeks of dragging , I’m looking forward to this track , one more murder tracks awaits next 😆, but I’m hoping low trp have done its work and makers finally move the plot . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thats true RS 👍🏼

The problem with the writers is that they dont know what to do actually with the reboot

Rail ki patri bhi chahiye lekin audience ko nahi chahiye. Whenever they try to establish 3rd wheels, trp crashes. Season 1 route jaana chahte hain lekin audience nahi dekhna chahti remake. So they're stuck like forever in this dilemma and so they mess up everything .

But assurances wo humse zyada khud ko dene ki koshish karte hain ki all is well all is well😆

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bingo RS!

Low trp was needed as a mirror to make the cvs realise what horrifying track they were serving us

Audience  are not fools

Promos we get r of villains or negative promos.....nothing positivity in the show

I hope the makers n channel realise that ANUPRE are the heart of the show n focus should be on them only!

No komo, bajaj n viraj can take that away from them.

Negative characters are given importance because a sadist show like this we need these people to separate the leads.

ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Viraj is really smart, he understood the love Prerna has for Anurag 😆

Yes, Prerna Sharma is gonna love Anurag Basu, only him, and this is kahaani Anurag aur Prerna ki, till the end.❤️

From

Prerna Sharma jis ke liye Anurag Basu ek dosti bhi nahi hua karta tha woh aaj vus ke liye sab kuch hain, sab kuch .......

To

Yeh, tumhara Cutiepie aur main tumhare bina kuch bhi nahi hain, kuch bhi nahi......

#love of AnuPre for each other is the only constant...😳

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Viraj is the most smartest villain till now..

He knows what & who is prerna unlike naveen bajaj and komos

Pyaar prerna ek se karthi hai...😆

Expecting prerna to love viraj or bajajs is dumbness from my sona

Pyaar hai bhai ehsaas hai koi bhi aake kareed nahin saktha

Ab sona samajh jao prerna sirf anurag se pyaar kara hai aur hamesha karegi bas

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Logged in after so long to see such a beautiful post RS ❤️ dil lelo

Love is a beautiful emotion that anupre share with each other. So many ifs and buts with this show but i am glad that anupre are as beautiful as their love. Call it whatever you want EMA or possessive or toxic or beautiful its always going to be anupre at the end. 

The journey that started from no one to just one for life. I would anyday watch anupre with this attachment over forced rishte nate of this society. Society only judges people based on their delusional ethics. Forces woman and man in the cage for endless emotional and mental pain for life just to satisfy some rules that they made. When society and so-called family never cared for their feelings their love why should they? Why should they let go of only chance at love and life for selfish people? 

Recently saw one hindi movie and in the climax, one good thing was said about current life  " Shaddi vo nahi jisme bas koi ek sari zindagi pisata rahe. It's more about togetherness dil se ❤️ "

How much ever guys you get for pre or get girls for anu but at the end, it's only them who can make each other smile  no one else. They are the reason for each other sukkon and junnon. 

Good thing we are not watching that anupre anymore who gives up everything. I am loving this selfish love for some reason ❤️.  I would die a thousand deaths to get someone to love like this over someone who would consider me as trophy or responsibility that you can buy or sell or more so identifies me as wife/mother/daughter first than a woman my true self (Prerna Sharma). Someone who is worth the fight for.

"Prerna ke liye anurag vo sab hai jo koi aur kabhi nahi ho sakta" 

Thank you RS 🤗

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

toh laate hi kyun hai 😆 

phie baar baar assurence dete rahte hai🤣

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

toh laate hi kyun hai 😆 

phie baar baar assurence dete rahte hai🤣

cvs give assurance only when trp drops... 

Pehle bajaj ke exit pehle diya tha by prerna justification i wanna be important only to anurag not anyone prejaj ka shadi ek deal for anurag nothing more or nothing less than deal to get lost aidience.

Now viraj giving assurance prerna can never love anyone other than anu so samajh

Jab jab cvs 3rd angle ko prerna ke gale bandhna chahthe hai trps giri hai

Jab girtha hai lehre utaathe hai cvs

Its high time cvs should stop making comedy of love by bringing 3rd angles in lovestory

Instead they should work on lovestory ab

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

First thing first, how good was Namik looking in that black suit 🙈

Yeh kahani Anurag Basu aur Prerna Sharma ki hai aur rahegi.. I wonder how many times this will be repeated, it started with SRK in the promo and continues till date with Viraj 😆

I kind of like these reminders from writers, kuch loogon ko zarorat hoti hai😂

Coming to Viraj, sorry ji, I called your love two minute Maggie noddle because of the way you confessed your feelings within few hours  😂😂

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

cvs give assurance only when trp drops... 

Pehle bajaj ke exit pehle diya tha by prerna justification i wanna be important only to anurag not anyone prejaj ka shadi ek deal for anurag nothing more or nothing less than deal to get lost aidience.

Now viraj giving assurance prerna can never love anyone other than anu so samajh

Jab jab cvs 3rd angle ko prerna ke gale bandhna chahthe hai trps giri hai

Jab girtha hai lehre utaathe hai cvs

Its high time cvs should stop making comedy of love by bringing 3rd angles in lovestory

Instead they should work on lovestory ab

audience lapet ke maarti hai 

because they  mata is capable off 😆

phir  in 3rd angle ko laake  anupre character bazzate rahte hai