Prerna will forever Love Anurag !!! - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

How did I miss this one for so long.. 

I was really surprised and happy at what viraj said to Komolika. For a guy who has just entered the scene and hardly knows prerna, he has pegged her really well when he says she can never love anyone but Anurag. This is what I love best about this prerna. She is all about anurag, very clear in what she wants and where her happiness lies. And for once, I'm happy to see her make statements like I want anurag back, no matter what. You go girl, let's now see some action to match those words. 😆

Coming to viraj and his actions, I'm now really intrigued. His reaction in that phone call with komolika where he looked mildly shocked at komolika plans of failing the car brakes has me even more intrigued. Who is this guy, what's his motive. Is he even really negative or just pretending to be so to trap komolika?? I sincerely hope they give viraj a proper back story and character arc instead of making him just another guy mooning over prerna and then overnight do a pack up. We have seen enough what happens when a 3rd angle is introduced between anupre. Hope to see an interesting track with the dynamics that viraj and Komo can bring, with anupre in the centre of course! 

Anurag and Prerna are meant for each other and are the world to each other, bas! ❤️

If the first Komo track ended with Prerna saying 'Umeed kabhi nahin tootma chaahiye', the end of last Bajaj track started with Prerna saying 'Mujhe kisi aur keliye important nahin banna, siva Anurag ke liye'. And now we have seen her saying 'Mein Anurag ko paane ke liye kuch bhi karne ke liye tayyar hoon' very well supported by Viraaj (whose motives are yet to be known) who not only has accepted the truth; but unhesitantly reminds Sonalika that Prerna will never ever love anyone other than Anu. What more is needed to understand that this season is completely about AnuPre and evenif EK herself wants to deviate from it, the TRP viewers is not going to stand by her.

And I have to say that Namik is brilliantly playing this new shade of playing the role of a double gamer, while keeping the suspense intact. Though I hope that Viraaj is here to expose Sonalika, I will be fine if he is here to finish off something what Sanjay Sir had left uncompleted - to stir up that fear in Anu that he will loose Pre forever. 

Originally posted by BombayGirl10

Logged in after so long to see such a beautiful post RS ❤️ dil lelo

Love is a beautiful emotion that anupre share with each other. So many ifs and buts with this show but i am glad that anupre are as beautiful as their love. Call it whatever you want EMA or possessive or toxic or beautiful its always going to be anupre at the end. 

The journey that started from no one to just one for life. I would anyday watch anupre with this attachment over forced rishte nate of this society. Society only judges people based on their delusional ethics. Forces woman and man in the cage for endless emotional and mental pain for life just to satisfy some rules that they made. When society and so-called family never cared for their feelings their love why should they? Why should they let go of only chance at love and life for selfish people? 

Recently saw one hindi movie and in the climax, one good thing was said about current life  " Shaddi vo nahi jisme bas koi ek sari zindagi pisata rahe. It's more about togetherness dil se ❤️ "

How much ever guys you get for pre or get girls for anu but at the end, it's only them who can make each other smile  no one else. They are the reason for each other sukkon and junnon. 

Good thing we are not watching that anupre anymore who gives up everything. I am loving this selfish love for some reason ❤️.  I would die a thousand deaths to get someone to love like this over someone who would consider me as trophy or responsibility that you can buy or sell or more so identifies me as wife/mother/daughter first than a woman my true self (Prerna Sharma). Someone who is worth the fight for.

"Prerna ke liye anurag vo sab hai jo koi aur kabhi nahi ho sakta" 

Thank you RS 🤗

Mahi....nicely written. And good to see you in the forum after a long time. Hope that the upcoming track will bring you back to our AT.

Originally posted by RollingStones

I hope he has his own motives , so do not want him to be Komo’s partner .

Also I do not want him to fall in Love with Pre😆

I’m so done with all these 3rd wheels falling for leads ....🤔

let him have his own agenda and his own story which will get amalgamated with AnuPre story , then it will be fun.

But yes amongst all villains he definitely turned out to be Smart 😆

Completely agreeing to this. His fans not making noise on SM doesn't mean he is a less-talented actor. Namik has his own aura and the last 3 episodes is enough to prove that, given an impressive character arc, Namik too can mark a strong place in the show just like how Sanjay Sir and Tarun has managed to do. Why I have mentioned their names is because, they are the ones whose presence never irritated or bored the viewers, yet could manage to pull up the ratings. I hope Namik's character too will get treated like the same by the CVs.

Originally posted by hope4u

How did I miss this one for so long.. 

I was really surprised and happy at what viraj said to Komolika. For a guy who has just entered the scene and hardly knows prerna, he has pegged her really well when he says she can never love anyone but Anurag. This is what I love best about this prerna. She is all about anurag, very clear in what she wants and where her happiness lies. And for once, I'm happy to see her make statements like I want anurag back, no matter what. You go girl, let's now see some action to match those words. 😆

Coming to viraj and his actions, I'm now really intrigued. His reaction in that phone call with komolika where he looked mildly shocked at komolika plans of failing the car brakes has me even more intrigued. Who is this guy, what's his motive. Is he even really negative or just pretending to be so to trap komolika?? I sincerely hope they give viraj a proper back story and character arc instead of making him just another guy mooning over prerna and then overnight do a pack up. We have seen enough what happens when a 3rd angle is introduced between anupre. Hope to see an interesting track with the dynamics that viraj and Komo can bring, with anupre in the centre of course! 

i seriously  something interesting around viraj 

itna toh tai  hai  he is not jus koms pawn.

that shocked expression is really a interesting one .aur uske baad scene hi hai  uske

Yes, like how some people will watch a show no matter what the content is. 

Originally posted by RollingStones

BG 🤗, so good to see you back in Forum . 
we surely missed you. 

@bold : I completely agree with this . Who is this society ? A double face people whose only task is to judge others , bring in societal rules and restrictions to Sham anyone ... anyone who does not fit into their bracket , anyone who tries to rebel and then these same people shows hypocrisy when it comes to them , why to even care for these selfish people . 
You have one life , do what your hearts wants to do , do what it yearns for . 

I’m glad this show focusses on that , I’m glad that show ke leads are Selfish when it comes to their love .... this makes them human and REAL . 

@ underline : again agree completely. Anurag Basu loves Prerna because She is PRERNA SHARMA. Heck even after their marriage he never addressed her as Prerna Sharma Basu or Prerna Anurag Basu It was Only Prerna Sharma for him ......❤️

Never ever let go of such guy/girl , fight for them because that fight is worth it !!!!

Missed you too RS 🤗 

Yes i am glad that AnuPre are like this my Iron Family  (Ronit's lila majnu) 

#2020FightForSukoonValaLove ❤️

Originally posted by grace4317

Mahi....nicely written. And good to see you in the forum after a long time. Hope that the upcoming track will bring you back to our AT.

Grace how are you 🤗 I promise soon 👍🏼 with dhamake dar anupre