Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

I agree he is smart 😎 Also v intriguing even now. He knows Prerna cannot love anyone else so he isn't a delusional lover,  he is well off and successful, won't do it for money, he is not Komo's bhai or anyone to do it for her, now he also seems to have an issue if Prerna dies. What are his motives!!!! Karna kya chahta hai 😈 

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _symphony

I agree he is smart 😎 Also v intriguing even now. He knows Prerna cannot love anyone else so he isn't a delusional lover,  he is well off and successful, won't do it for money, he is not Komo's bhai or anyone to do it for her, now he also seems to have an issue if Prerna dies. What are his motives!!!! Karna kya chahta hai 😈 

We're all waiting for the suspense to get cleared hope to see his agenda of entering prernas life. 

But yes the writers are forced to assure that no-one would be loved by Prerna this time😊

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

viraj is interesting character 

iske apne agende hai 😈

dekhte  hai  how his story unfold 

i m so bored of koms murder plan

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

during this hate track will viraj fall for prerna?

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

haan viraj will fall in love pakka

Those all audience who expect hate turned lovr track wil accept viraj🤣

Anurag ko nikaalna bantha hai ab.. Kaun anurag no importance for his character at all...

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

wo toh hona hi hai🤣

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I am not looking forward to any track now ....that phase is gone thanks to the mega drag  😆... but your posts are fun as always🤗  We call AnuPre psycho lovers for a reason 😆 3rd wheels don’t stand a chance .... Viraj seems to be the only one who understood that...must say ...smart guy🤣

From whatever I saw this week, I enjoyed Viraj in his negative shade. Namik did that part really well.

And Komolika is so annoying....I am tired of her phuski kill pre plans😵 Ab to hasi bhi nahi aati...I just rolled my eyes when I heard her car break fail karne ka plan   Kyuun???? Matlab kitne baar? Just kill Pre and shut up!  

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BombayGirl10

Logged in after so long to see such a beautiful post RS ❤️ dil lelo

Love is a beautiful emotion that anupre share with each other. So many ifs and buts with this show but i am glad that anupre are as beautiful as their love. Call it whatever you want EMA or possessive or toxic or beautiful its always going to be anupre at the end. 

The journey that started from no one to just one for life. I would anyday watch anupre with this attachment over forced rishte nate of this society. Society only judges people based on their delusional ethics. Forces woman and man in the cage for endless emotional and mental pain for life just to satisfy some rules that they made. When society and so-called family never cared for their feelings their love why should they? Why should they let go of only chance at love and life for selfish people? 

Recently saw one hindi movie and in the climax, one good thing was said about current life  " Shaddi vo nahi jisme bas koi ek sari zindagi pisata rahe. It's more about togetherness dil se ❤️ "

How much ever guys you get for pre or get girls for anu but at the end, it's only them who can make each other smile  no one else. They are the reason for each other sukkon and junnon. 

Good thing we are not watching that anupre anymore who gives up everything. I am loving this selfish love for some reason ❤️.  I would die a thousand deaths to get someone to love like this over someone who would consider me as trophy or responsibility that you can buy or sell or more so identifies me as wife/mother/daughter first than a woman my true self (Prerna Sharma). Someone who is worth the fight for.

"Prerna ke liye anurag vo sab hai jo koi aur kabhi nahi ho sakta" 

Thank you RS 🤗

Look who is here 🤗

Great post dear !

I hope he has his own motives , so do not want him to be Komo’s partner .

Also I do not want him to fall in Love with Pre😆

I’m so done with all these 3rd wheels falling for leads ....🤔

let him have his own agenda and his own story which will get amalgamated with AnuPre story , then it will be fun.

But yes amongst all villains he definitely turned out to be Smart 😆

Originally posted by: BombayGirl10

Logged in after so long to see such a beautiful post RS ❤️ dil lelo

Love is a beautiful emotion that anupre share with each other. So many ifs and buts with this show but i am glad that anupre are as beautiful as their love. Call it whatever you want EMA or possessive or toxic or beautiful its always going to be anupre at the end. 

The journey that started from no one to just one for life. I would anyday watch anupre with this attachment over forced rishte nate of this society. Society only judges people based on their delusional ethics. Forces woman and man in the cage for endless emotional and mental pain for life just to satisfy some rules that they made. When society and so-called family never cared for their feelings their love why should they? Why should they let go of only chance at love and life for selfish people? 

Recently saw one hindi movie and in the climax, one good thing was said about current life  " Shaddi vo nahi jisme bas koi ek sari zindagi pisata rahe. It's more about togetherness dil se ❤️ "

How much ever guys you get for pre or get girls for anu but at the end, it's only them who can make each other smile  no one else. They are the reason for each other sukkon and junnon. 

Good thing we are not watching that anupre anymore who gives up everything. I am loving this selfish love for some reason ❤️.  I would die a thousand deaths to get someone to love like this over someone who would consider me as trophy or responsibility that you can buy or sell or more so identifies me as wife/mother/daughter first than a woman my true self (Prerna Sharma). Someone who is worth the fight for.

"Prerna ke liye anurag vo sab hai jo koi aur kabhi nahi ho sakta" 

Thank you RS 🤗

BG 🤗, so good to see you back in Forum . 
we surely missed you. 

@bold : I completely agree with this . Who is this society ? A double face people whose only task is to judge others , bring in societal rules and restrictions to Sham anyone ... anyone who does not fit into their bracket , anyone who tries to rebel and then these same people shows hypocrisy when it comes to them , why to even care for these selfish people . 
You have one life , do what your hearts wants to do , do what it yearns for . 

I’m glad this show focusses on that , I’m glad that show ke leads are Selfish when it comes to their love .... this makes them human and REAL . 

@ underline : again agree completely. Anurag Basu loves Prerna because She is PRERNA SHARMA. Heck even after their marriage he never addressed her as Prerna Sharma Basu or Prerna Anurag Basu It was Only Prerna Sharma for him ......❤️

Never ever let go of such guy/girl , fight for them because that fight is worth it !!!!