Bigg Boss 13

Loyalty thy name is Rashmi Desai

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

While Sana & Asim were having showdown, Sana mentioned the part how Asim didn't give a sh*t about Rashmi after Himanshi entered the house, Asim doubted Rashmi as expected even tho he backstabbed Rashmi last week, he was like,

Asim : Rashmi ne tujhe kuch kaha

Sana : Nehi Rashmi ne mujhse kuch nehi kaha

Another example of Rashmi's loyalty towards the people she shares close bond with. She never goes to bitch about her friends to other contestants unlike her so-called friends. Don't ever come at her or doubt her loyalty. Every housemate could sense & see that Asim had royally ignored Rashmi and took her for granted after HK's entry.

Another thing what I really loved how Rashmi told Asim off immediately when he swore on his niece Alizeh for the 8th or 9th time on the show for a trivial issue. I'm glad Rashmi asked him to stop swearing on his niece all the time just for the sake of a reality TV game show. These are the traits shows Rashmi goodness. Shows the kinda value she holds of relationships in her life. She continues to win hearts everyday ❤️

#RashmiFTW 

Edited by Unfair_Salman - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

she was even requesting sid again & again to reconsider his decision & change to saving aarti

she clearly said ki aarti nikal jayegi yaar ek baar fir se soch

even after aarti being so ungrateful to her & always taking sid's side over her

and even after both of them having a pact that they will not support each other in the game & play their own game & will not let this affect their friendship outside the house

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

haha pseudos asim ,sana hitting each other including sukla,suklis ,gadhas lol. totally exposed n finished lol.

ya rash supported arti,sana .saved paras n paras d gadha sitting there lol. pseudo asim given up n made him to play n totally exposed sukla , suklis .pseudo asim n suklis, sukla just fools taking footage there lol .

rash exposed all hms there n fools fighting there n exposed bias bb also lol. true frd, true mastermind ,true game changer, true winner elite queen rashmi desai .

by rashmi stroke bb in meditation mode lol .

elite queen owned bb n simply slayed it . bb give trophy to rash lol.

bb 13 winner ,queen rashmi desai ,period . smiley20

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

True!!! Rashami is gem of a friend. ❤️❤️❤️

#RashamiFTW🥳🥳🥳

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: peacenfun

she was even requesting sid again & again to reconsider his decision & change to saving aarti

she clearly said ki aarti nikal jayegi yaar ek baar fir se soch

even after aarti being so ungrateful to her & always taking sid's side over her

and even after both of them having a pact that they will not support each other in the game & play their own game & will not let this affect their friendship outside the house

Exactly. I forgot to include the Aarti part. She seemed genuinely concerned for Aarti & went to approach Siddharth with good intentions. She was trying to convince him for Sana too. What a lovely lovely human being ❤️

Kash Aarti jane se pehle ekhi baar stand le Siddharth ke against & leave the show by showing her self-respect for the first time in the entire season but it's most unlikely to happen.

Edited by Unfair_Salman - 4 years ago
GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Rashmi is gem for a Friend

Rashami FTW🥳🥳

Sunflowerangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes she is a true friend. 

But I fail to understand, inspite of being such a genuine friend to most of them she does not get valued. 

Salman should have appreciated her on atleast 1 wkv. There are so many genuine nice things about her which nobody else in the house has done. 

Everything goes unsaid and with all biasdness and stuff wining is so hard. 

LastManStanding thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Unfair_Salman

While Sana & Asim were having showdown, Sana mentioned the part how Asim didn't give a sh*t about Rashmi after Himanshi entered the house, Asim doubted Rashmi as expected, he was like,

Asim : Rashmi ne tujhe kuch kaha

Sana : Nehi Rashmi mujhse kuch nehi kaha

Another example of Rashmi's loyalty towards the people she shares close bond with. She never goes to bitch about her friends to other contestants unlike her so-called friends. Don't ever come at her or doubt her loyalty.

Another thing what I really loved how Rashmi told Asim off immediately when he swore on his niece Alizeh for the 8th or 9th time on the show for a trivial issue. I'm glad Rashmi asked him to stop swearing on his niece all the time just for the sake of a reality TV game show. These are the traits shows Rashmi goodness. Shows the kinda value she holds of relationships in her life. She continues to win hearts everyday ❤️

#RashmiFTW 

So many moments yesterday, 

1)She asked Siddharth about saving Aarti twice despite that POS wasnt taking with a straight face to her. Once in the living room and then outside to re-think about the decision.

2)She was consoling Aarti not to feel under-confident when Aarti said She is getting evicted.

3)Stopped Asim from swearing on his niece for the game and said to Aarti that He genuinely wants to save her, not to create same rift between her and Shukla.

4)Final, that Himanshi thing. Asim fans should take a note.

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Rashmi is loyal but I would have loved to see her say it aloud that Asim didnt ignore her when Himanshi was around.  It looks like she is playing safe. If she is trying to avoid unpleasantness I get it but shes strong enough to be more vocal. Her game would really  perk up if she fought the way she used to . Maybe she is tired,poor thing,she looks  tired.

Also I think Rashmi did feel slightly bad about the way Asim ran after Himanshi all day. He acted like Tarzan on his first day with Jane. 

Shenaaz is a digusting person . I always gave her the benefit of doubt but in the last episode she proved she is ONE ungrateful **** . She had no one to talk to when Shukla ignored her. SHE used Rasim but has the nerve to pretend they used her. The biggest user and thrower she is and she pretends to be the victim.