Beyhadh 2 extended to a year?

Posted: 4 years ago

This video says that. Don't know if that is true

https://youtu.be/grKqziHUlow

Edited by libran90 - 4 years ago

Even Kangan said this in an IV, which was a month old  that the makers are planning to extend it for an year . Hope it's true❤️

Originally posted by libran90

This video says that. Don't know if that is true

https://youtu.be/grKqziHUlow

It could be based on Kangans interview where she said makers want to run it for a year. I am very doubtful it will extend to a year especially with the theme, pace, and TRP, but will be delighted if that happens... 🥳

That’s a bad idea! We will see every character being butchered & ruined just to keep the story going. And since the story is going at breakneck speed what the hell are they going to show for a year...

They can extend it to a year if they know how to project the story. Many say that the pace is too fast but I feel it seems okay to me. Mostly the young generation watches B2 so dragging is really not what we want. We want the story to move so that we can find out what is happening next. On top of it, there is still so much to explore....

1. All the 7 sinners (left 2 more to appear) and what they did to Maya. Seriously, Sudhir was just an advisor to MJ and he was protecting his friend's interest so why so much angst against him. 

2. 7 sinners association with MJ and why they can go all out for him?

3. Maya's brother and father. How did her mum survive and has her mum met MJ?

4. Rudra's backstroy ( the guy also has some secrets I feel)

5. Rudra's reaction to Rishi's death

6. In the span of 10 years, how did Maya become an international bestselling author?

7. Rajeev's story and the reason of his loyalty to Maya 

8. If Maya and Rudra has a kid, that will be a story too.

9. Why is MJ so heartless?

10. MJ-Diya's affair and God knows how many woman 

11. Ankit might reappear to open Maya and Rishi's love story

12. Did Maya murder anyone prior to this? Those who are not the main perpetrators but might have helped MJ directly or indirectly. Cause Maya is heartless and vengeful----a deadly combination. 

Not sure if it's a thriller but places can be made for so many characters if CV's are smart enough. If Rishi comes back, then the story will have even more kick. Cause he will be another MJ in the making. 🤣

Originally posted by Rara22

They can extend it to a year if they know how to project the story. Many say that the pace is too fast but I feel it seems okay to me. Mostly the young generation watches B2 so dragging is really not what we want. We want the story to move so that we can find out what is happening next. On top of it, there is still so much to explore....

1. All the 7 sinners (left 2 more to appear) and what they did to Maya. Seriously, Sudhir was just an advisor to MJ and he was protecting his friend's interest so why so much angst against him. 

6. In the span of 10 years, how did Maya become an international bestselling author?

12. Did Maya murder anyone prior to this? Those who are not the main perpetrators but might have helped MJ directly or indirectly. Cause Maya is heartless and vengeful----a deadly combination. 

Not sure if it's a thriller but places can be made for so many characters if CV's are smart enough. If Rishi comes back, then the story will have even more kick. Cause he will be another MJ in the making. 🤣

SCREAMING could you imagine if Rishi survived and became MJ 2.0 avenging his father 🤣 I'd stop watching for real 

Originally posted by MayaNation20

SCREAMING could you imagine if Rishi survived and became MJ 2.0 avenging his father 🤣 I'd stop watching for real 

🤣🤣I meant then Maya will have another enemy on her list. So we will have MJ and MJ 2.0. Don't know where Maya behen will run then.

Bad idea!! They will ruin Maya's character like Beyhadh 1.  If they know how to keep Maya just a justice  seeker, then they should extend otherwise NO.  

Originally posted by Rara22

Guys, how are you so sure that Rishi will return to help Mrityunjay. He could also help Maya, right? I mean in his absence what he saw, what he felt, what he understood, we don't know. Also, Rajiv's absence during his death was ring bells. There are stories that Rajiv is the illegitimate son of Diya and Mrityunjay, which I am not too sure of. What is Rajiv saved Rishi? What if Dadi Roy was responsible in saving Manvi and help her become Maya Jaisingh?

And most importantly, let's see if they bring Rishi from the dead. There are so many plot points to explore, which can be accomplished if CVs put their mind to it instead of just making it revolve around MayRa and Mrityunjay.

Unpopular opinion: I don't want this show to run 1 yr.. Every character will be eventually butchered coz they will have nothing to show..

I prefer quality over quantity!!😊