Expectations from Siddharth

Posted: 4 years ago

One thing i dont get it is why everyone is expecting him to Save Arti...

I understand expecting him to save shehnaaz.. But why Arti.. Because by so far what i have seen he has saved arti at all the chances he got!

Now its finale and despite my immense dislike for paras, Paras do vocally support him more often than Arti.. So why people are calling Siddharth dhokhebaaz??

Is their is anything i have missed?

except Paras has supported Shukla for his own benefit and Arti has supported Shukla irrespective of how it benefited her game... 

Because she cut her ties off from her good friends, does all his work incl his personal work, listens to all the shit he says about her and bears insults without uttering a word. Also, running after him and supports in every decision.

While Paras first priority is Mahira. They play for each other all the time. He usually comes between fight of Sidharth but because they both have same enemy

Originally posted by wendy25

I understand expecting him to save shehnaaz.. But why Arti.. Because by so far what i have seen he has saved arti at all the chances he got!

Now its finale and despite my immense dislike for paras, Paras do vocally support him more often than Arti.. So why people are calling Siddharth dhokhebaaz??

1 st thing koi kisi ko bhi save kare kisi ko koi problem nahi hona chaiye sub sid ke hi frnds the

Kya sid yaha bb mein Aarti ko bachane aaya h

Aarti khud last wkw mein kaha tha mujhe audiance ke haath mein chor do😆ausiancr dekh legi

Salman ke saamne sid ke liye paras shefali or Mahira bolte h sana Aarti nahi😆 or expectations dekho 

Itne baar save kiya kavhi nahi bola aaj ek baar nahi kiya to sid ke againts hogayi👏ye h frndsp 

Sid dhokebaaz nahi h dhokebaaz wo h jo sid pe ungli utha rahe the

Originally posted by theBoyWonder

except Paras has supported Shukla for his own benefit and Arti has supported Shukla irrespective of how it benefited her game... 

No... She has supported Siddharth because he always save her! Always...

In that house there is just one person who supported siddharth without any hidden agenda and that is shehnaaz

Originally posted by theBoyWonder

Aarti ne bharti apne benifit ke liye hi kiya h aaj 1 st time save nahi kiya to flip maar di👏 reality bahar aagayi

Originally posted by decent_girll

Because she cut her ties off from her good friends, does all his work incl his personal work, listens to all the shit he says about her and bears insults without uttering a word. Also, running after him and supports in every decision.

While Paras first priority is Mahira. They play for each other all the time. He usually comes between fight of Sidharth but because they both have same enemy

Most of the above are assumptions and perspective. Even if its true , siddharth has piggy backed her to top 6...

Ab trophy bhi de de usse?

Paras was gaming alliance, so whats wrong if he wants to save him for game?

Originally posted by wendy25

Because Aarti consider Shukla her lord... yarr uske kapade dhoti aur iron karti har week 😉

Assumptions? LOL! This all has been shown inside BB. She did say she pressed his clothes and He has been told that she washes his dishes. He did yelled at her and she kept quiet in many episodes. There has been episodes where she said things about Rashmi and clearly mentioned she put sid before her, also in few episodes she use to come when Sid and Sana taking Sid's side. Infact that has been mentioned in  Kashmeera's interview as well. So none of it is assumption.

Its not sidharth, most of the time it was BB that did not elimination when she got least votes or saved her IDK why and let vishal go! so No sid did not take her in top 6.

Edited by decent_girll - 4 years ago

Originally posted by iffan_bb

Because Aarti consider Shukla her lord... yarr uske kapade dhoti aur iron karti har week 😉

Lord maanti to sid ke decesion pe flip na maarti sid ne bhi save kiya h har time Aarti ko ek baar nahi bachaya to frndsp end matlab frndsp bus isliye hi thi

https://twitter.com/sidheartians/status/1225774043745280000?s=19

Edited by Siya_raam - 4 years ago