Deepika and Kartik to play Radha/Krishna for Imtiaz Ali?

Posted: 4 years ago

Our sources say that the buddy-buddy baatein between the two is for a film that they are planning to star together in. For long, Imtiaz Ali has been planning his film on Radha-Krishna and Deepika and Kartik have both indicated that they would want to be featured in the film. Radha was always older than Krishna — Deepika is 34 to Kartik’s 29, and they will look good as a couple, following this digital-dosti that they share now,” says our source.

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/entertainment/bollywood/080220/deepika-kartik-as-radha-krishna.html

Kartik 29 😆😆 Ha bas kal hi paida hua tha 🤣

Love aaj Kal aane do isle baad koi paise nahi lagayega Imtiaz par 

The author of this article is a dumb idiot....Why do you have to mention their ages? Do you do it with say a Salman or a SRK or a Hrithik or even a Ranbir, Ranveer when they were acting with girls younger than them?😵

Kartik Aryan ain't no baby face for DP to look older. I think they'll fit perfectly. Trouble is neither is any great shakes as an actor, and I can't for the life of me imagine them bringing the nuances found in Jayadeva's poem.

ETA. Oops. Thought it was Luv Ranjan directing 😂. I didn't want him turning someone who could be called a feminist deity into a misogynistic lech.

Imtiaz is a diff story. He did make DP do that magnificent scene in Tamaasha, so maybe...

Edited by MahanalayakKarn - 4 years ago

Killer combo including dir - Thanks but no thanks 😆

Can imtaiz cast better actors I will not be able to bear Deepika and Karthik ruin my radha Krishna. Deepika is already going to ruin drapaudi 😭

Originally posted by Poorabhforever

Can imtaiz cast better actors I will not be able to bear Deepika and Karthik ruin my radha Krishna. Deepika is already going to ruin drapaudi 😭

I don't want DP as Panchali under any circumstances, but she might be able to pull off Radha with Imtiaz Ali. I just can't stomach Karthik's smirking face as Krishna.

If this is true then Deepika will play draupadi and Radha