Beyhadh 2

Guys i think maya and manvi are twin sisters

ktiluvu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yes it is indian serial so a fathers ex can’t be  his son’s wife ... so manvi is mayas sister and maya wants to take revenge and to provoke mj maya is acting like manvi ..

FEW people reacting too much to my post and saying I’m backward or against women’s remarriage but before replying see my post onces again I’m not against women’s remarriage or women’s marriage with other person after her breakup with her ex but it is indian serial so might be they show manvi is maya sister because a fathers ex who carried his baby might not be his son’s wife in a indian show ..before replying try to understand what is written in the post and don’t give reply’s like you are against women’s remarriage,why can’t women marry after her breakup etc which are not related to my post....

Edited by ktiluvu - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I think we all should keep an open mind. Just because this is an indian serial a girl can't marry her ex's son????? Specially when the son is someone like Rudra. I don't think so.......

ktiluvu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It is not about open mind but in indian serials a fathers ex can’t be son’s wife...you can see youtube comments,twiter etc how people making fun on this relation...and yes women can remarry,or can have second life but i think fathers ex can’t be  his sons wife 

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: ktiluvu

It is not about open mind but in indian serials a fathers ex can’t be son’s wife...you can see youtube comments,twiter etc how people making fun on this relation...and yes women can remarry,or can have second life but i think fathers ex can’t be  his sons wife 

I can't see why not? It is not forbidden in any religion. People around us will always judge us will make fun of us specially in this country. we just have to ignore this. 

PS: Maya is Manvi. The mother of MJ's child and now Rudra's wife. This is what it is. 

Edited by stormfly13 - 4 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ktiluvu

Yes it is indian serial so a fathers ex can’t be  his son’s wife ... so manvi is mayas sister and maya wants to take revenge and to provoke mj maya is acting like manvi ..

It's a bold show and concept so I don't think they will show any such twin thing. The way Maya is describing the past it looks clearly like her own life story. 

Also bold shows have existed- Maryaada where the girl was molested by her future father in law. She falls in love with the son and married him. They fought together for justice. 

Years ago sony had a show called Vaidehi where a newly wed bride was trapped and forced to sleep with her husbands friend to get a heir as the husband was impotent. She falls in love with that friend and married him. 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

It's very weird since a long time how people are making a fixation on this bold concept ....I ll go by the french proverb "c'est pas la mer à boire" ....rather we should enjoy the show ....it isn't the regular saas-bahu drama 

For me personally I wasn't shocked when I first heard the plot ....may be because be I read books and saw other movies on the same...

Even my mom (a 60+ lady) is enjoying the show as it's a revenge saga and isn't disturb with the plot at all...I still remember after watching the 1st epi she told me "it's MJ in that pic with Maya ....she is back to revenge the death of her child through Rishi and Rudra ....later she will enter the Roy Mansion as Rudra's wife to make MJ life hell...that's it"😆

I know most of us are worried what ll be Rudra reaction after knowing MJ x Maya truth and past ....of course he ll broken, hurt and ll be unable to forgive her for Rishi's death but somehow he understd the cirscumtances of Maya's painful past  and he ll be in Maya's team as the Black King in this revenge game as per Sony promo ....so let enjoy the show

Sorry if I hurt someone feelings and sentiments ....the above is just opinion

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This is a weird concept but the bold one. As for the relationship, in one of the shows, the elder sister becomes the MIL of the younger one & many liked that concept.

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

nope, i don't think so. Maya and manvi are the same person. Maya said clearly how mj trapped her in fake love. She never thought she will fall for mj's son ever. But rudra's love gave her a hope of a happy life. 

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Guys it's so clear! When Manvi had relationship with MJ there was No Rudra also no more connection..

Now when Maya have relationship with Rudra.. There is MJ between them.. This equation is different..

If Rudra wasn't MJ's son.. Then we will not bothered this much about MayRa's relationship! Isn't it????

Lisa704 thumbnail

couldn't have said it better .