Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by mintyblue

https://twitter.com/Cinema200/status/1225818476872253440

Street Dancer is a shocker. Apparently it didn’t even cross the first week collections of ABCD2 yet! 

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Street Dancer is a shocker. Apparently it didn’t even cross the first week collections of ABCD2 yet! 

you had predicted it would flop and Varun would go into depression😆

your predictions usually turn out correct!

There are movies called - Happy Hardy and Heer; and Jai Mummy Di?  WHAT THE...🤣

Every year most of the films in January flop except a few

Street Dancer is both a shocker and not.  The trailer was pretty bad but so many bad trailers turn out to become hits.  Also given that towards the end of promotions it was picking up buzz and one trade analyst had predicted a 20cr opening.  Though I don’t remember who so it might have been just someone trying to create more hype.  So yes it makes sense that it flopped given the trailer yet it’s still shocking that it did given everything else.  

What’s really surprising to me is how Taran or BOI isn’t even putting a label on it.  They are slowly writing it out but I don’t think either has used the word flop yet.  

Originally posted by mintyblue

you had predicted it would flop and Varun would go into depression😆

your predictions usually turn out correct!

Yup! Bas meri koi khadr nahi yahan🤣

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

Street Dancer is both a shocker and not.  The trailer was pretty bad but so many bad trailers turn out to become hits.  Also given that towards the end of promotions it was picking up buzz and one trade analyst had predicted a 20cr opening.  Though I don’t remember who so it might have been just someone trying to create more hype.  So yes it makes sense that it flopped given the trailer yet it’s still shocking that it did given everything else.  

What’s really surprising to me is how Taran or BOI isn’t even putting a label on it.  They are slowly writing it out but I don’t think either has used the word flop yet.  

Boi stopped updating verdicts ever since Varun started flopping. Coincidence? Nope!

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Yup! Bas meri koi khadr nahi yahan🤣

Poori kadr hai aise kaise soch liya aapne  

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

BOI wrote in passing in an article that it's theatrically a flop.