Mr Rishab Bajaj and Ishq mai hamesha Jit Jaruri Nei hote.

Posted: 4 years ago

Today i randomly checked some Old Promos , where i found a Old promo , Named - The Statue Of Love . in that promo , They said some words - " Ishq mai hamesha Jit Jaruri Nei hote. iss khel mai log harkar bhi Amar ho jate hai . Ishq kay isi inteha ka nam hai- kasauti zindagi ki ... "  yes these words mentioned obviously for the lead couple of the show.. but after so long i literally found these lines perfectly reflects bajaj's love in this show.. yes A selfish man's selfless act of sacrifice out of love who let people go, for their happiness .

His love is unrequited, but subtly it will always stay remain the same. He easily could confess his love to make falling prerna in quandary situation in between love and duty. but he simply choose her happiness and set free his wife who badly craved for a family through out his whole life.  It is said that the strength of one sided love  is something else, here the  right to bear the grief and pain is only one's not in two. the unspoken and unsaid spark of emotion which acquainted the true meaning of love and sacrifices.

Bajaj's Love was unable to achieve the Ultimate Journey of Togetherness. He was willing to be Lose ,Choose to sacrifice his love out of someone's Happiness. That is called True essence of love. Sahi maine mai Peyar ka matlab Sikke har geye the Rishab Bajaj . and KZK wale Promo mai sahi hi bole the - " Ishq mai hamesha Jit Jaruri Nei hote. iss khel mai log harkar bhi Amar ho jate hai . Ishq kay isi inteha ka nam hai- kasauti zindagi ki ... " words for in another tangent but reflects for bajaj's love in true sense. 

P.S.- This is an appreciation post . if you have different opinion pls share in healthy way . it is request pls dont make this thread war zone. 

Sometimes when you sacrifice something precious, you're not really losing it. You're just passing it on to someone else.

Mitch Albom,The Five People You Meet in Heaven

I guess that's just part of loving people: You have to give things up. Sometimes you even have to give them up.     

Lauren Oliver,Delirium

Rishabh Bajaj proved the truth of these words...

Saccha Pyaar...

Jo naa hokar bhi reh jaaye woh pyaar

Jo na bolkar bhi bole hum woh izhaar

Pyaar woh nahi jisme haasil karne ka khumaar ho

Pyaar woh hai jisme uss ke liye chah beshumaar ho

Chahe muqammal ho na ye mohabbat ki dastaan

Jisne kabhi chuya zameen ko toh akbhi asmaan

Yaad rakhegi ye tarikh ye jahaan ye mohobbat

Jo ban gaya uske liye uski sabse badi ibadat

Sacche pyaar main ek hona zaroori nahi

aur uss ek tarfe par ro padna kamzori nahi

Rishabh Bajaj to chod gaye in alfaazon ko

Chod kar gaye par toda nahi un waadon ko

He sacrificed for her happiness

He was her lover in true sense

Kabhi Kabhi Hum

Ek Doosre Ko Kho Kar Bhi Toh

Pyaar Ko Ooncha Darjaa Dete Hain.

Juda Reh Kar

Pyaar Ki Oonchaaiyon ko Praapt Karte.

Aur Pyaar Milan Toh Nahin 

.Judaai Bhi Toh Ek Pyaar Hain...

💕 

To sum up, the man who wasn't emotional, didn't listen to his heart, Kisne kaha mere pass dil nahi hai, main buss dil ki kam sunta hoon, the mighty Bajaj married for loyalty, because love i can't buy, but loyalty i always can and then saw and lived with the woman who was all love, realised that he ached for a family, moreover he had a heart that had all the emotions he thought he never did and the mighty oh the mighty fell so hard in love, and then sacrificed his love for the person whom he loved. ❤️

Yea pyaar hamesha rahega.  ❤️

Edited by WaqtZaya - 4 years ago

Kuch baatein aisi hai jo main aapse kabhi nahin keh paaya,

I know ab yeh baat matter nahi karthi, lekin agar main aapse kahoon ki

Main aapse pyaar karne laga hoon , I love you , Prerna 

Kyunki aap hi se seekha hai maine pyaar kya hota hai,

Kaise apne pyaar ke khushi ke liye, apni khushi Qurbaan kar dete hai 

Aap ne apne pyar ke liye apni khushi sacrifice ki hai 

Aur ab main aap ke liye apne aap ko sacrifice kar raha hoon , aapko free karke ,

Aapko aapke pyaar se milaake 

but, I Love you aur yeh pyaar hamesha rahega 

Bhagwaan kare ki aapke pyaar ko kabhi kisi ki nazar naa lage.

&

Main apke saath hoon hamesha,

With highest intentions

Rishabh Bajaj 💕

Edited by WaqtZaya - 4 years ago

Sometimes the pain is actual gain 😳

Beautiful post...Oppo! 

Unrequited and unexpressed love must be too painful to bear but then it's the willingness to bear the agony silently which elevates the lover. ❤️

This form of love is greater because there's no selfishness involved. Uniting after a long separation is way more pleasurable, exciting, and fulfilling than seeing one's lover every day. I still hope for this union. Maybe one day...

But the universe works in mysterious ways.

Main aapke saath hoon...humesha! 

^ These lines are love. ❤️

Oppojaan such a beautiful and profound post❤️, loved the way you connected those words form that promo  of KZK ... to  Rishab Bajaj's unrequited , unexpressed, unsaid , unconditional love 

I am not for love stories usually but the agony of unrequited  love which goes unexpressed is unparalleled  ... 

and pyar mein haar jeet nahin hota ... u love someone and that person's happiness is  what matters to you in it's entirety and that's what "pyaar nibaana " is all about , that is why they say pyar karna aasan hai nibhaana mushkil   

but I love you aur yeh pyar hamesha rahega ... 
these unspoken words of his unconditional love ❤️  

A person doesn't know true hurt and suffering until they've  felt the pain of falling in love with someone whose affection lie elsewhere - Rose Gordon 

this is for Rishab Bajaj the ruthless one , falling for her and going thru the same pain and suffering of unrequited love 

Aap ne apne pyar ke liye apni khushi sacrifice ki hai 
aur ab main aap ke liye apne aap ko sacrifice kar raha hoon 

Pyaar Mein Aksar Ayesaa Hotaa Hai

Koi Hasataa Hai Koi Rotaa Hai

Koi Paataa Hai Koi Khotaa Hai

Tu Jaan Hain Kisi Aur Ki

Tujhe Jaanataa Koi Aur Hai