No Manyatara ๐Ÿ˜ญ

No Nayantara Jasmin ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

No New hero No lovestory ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Naagin 4 boring ๐Ÿคข ab kia bacha dekhne ko 

Simply nothing ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Shit I was liking Nayantara and her character mystery of her birth parents how she will gain Naagin powers n Manyatara bond ๐Ÿ˜• for me as a Viewer Nayantara was lead I got impressed with n wanted to watch her story ๐Ÿ˜•

I can now move on from this season I donโ€™t think I can watch now n will hopefully wait for season 4 than Hope Ekta n naagin makers hire new Writer n good actresses please cast beautiful actress who can act good too I m utterly dissapointed with Nia and her acting no looks no talent only body show n hyped up ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Please change writer in Naagin 5 so that we get different story n screen play different style n drama ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

good luck to Naagin Team ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Edited by saaniakh - 4 years ago
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

We all know that this wasn't meant to be this way though , otherwise they wouldn't have promoted Nayan and Brinda along with Dev. 

But yeah as someone said noone takes panga with ekta , so she is probably ending it on good terms.

Just how Anita's entry wasn't pre-planned similarly her exit wasn't planned or as per track either. This season or naagin for the matter ( except S1 ) has/had no script. The makers don't plan anything at all , they just keep adding stuffs here and there. Nothing is planned in EK shows.

But no point in being a sidekick though , it's pretty evident that the story will revolve around Brinda. Wishing her all the best for her future projects.

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

Shit I was liking Nayantara and her character mystery of her birth parents how she will gain Naagin powers n Manyatara bond ๐Ÿ˜• for me as a Viewer Nayantara was lead I got impressed with n wanted to watch her story ๐Ÿ˜•

I can now move on from this season I donโ€™t think I can watch now n will hopefully wait for season 4 than Hope Ekta n naagin makers hire new Writer n good actresses please cast beautiful actress who can act good too I m utterly dissapointed with Nia and her acting no looks no talent only body show n hyped up ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Please change writer in Naagin 5 so that we get different story n screen play different style n drama ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

@red

There are so many things wrong with this entire statement. Like why an actress has to 'beautiful' when below average looking actors get hyped up all the time. One has to be able to act in order to be an actor and that's on that. You can dislike their acting other aspects shouldn't be a problem and most importantly what on earth is 'body showing' , they wear what they are asked to and if they are comfortable in it.

I am not a Nia fan though , never followed any of her shows earlier , but these statements are so unnecessary.

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

@Red itโ€™s 2020 but people still living in 1500

Commenting on some ones looks why coz sheโ€™s not your everyday โ€œITVโ€ fair skin fl๐Ÿ‘

Body showing? LMAO what even :/ She has got it and she wanna flaunt it- aapko kya dekat hai๐Ÿคช 

Anyway people have always hated on Nia for breathing so this is nothing new and yet she keep on winning. 

But dare someone criticise JBโ€™s very well known bad performance since episode 1

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anastasia69

@Red itโ€™s 2020 but people still living in 1500

Commenting on some ones looks why coz sheโ€™s not your everyday โ€œITVโ€ fair skin fl๐Ÿ‘

Body showing? LMAO what even :/ She has got it and she wanna flaunt it- aapko kya dekat hai๐Ÿคช 

Anyway people have always hated on Nia for breathing so this is nothing new and yet she keep on winning. 

But dare someone criticise JBโ€™s very well known bad performance since episode 1

Ow so jasmin was wearing abaya on all her show didn't know that lol.naagin 4 what jasmin wear so all of her cloth coverings her ,shit man I think I m blind.ok let's rewatch and this tym with glasses to see lol.

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Naagin 4 is finite show, it will end in 5,6 months, wasting time is for short period. She shouldnโ€™t have do that. If she quit, bad idea for her future. If itโ€™s for track, Ekta will fit her in new show.  Anyway, her choice but no one takes panga with Ekta, it ends with tragedy. ๐Ÿ˜† 

Exactly even I knew previous history of her few show like when fan tell her what to do well bad idea.do you know about aditi and harshad fan pressure on her to take some particular show and guess what she announced she will never casted them together. That's why I told jasmin fan just enjoy the show whatever it is.she was promoting as a negative but her fan was like jasmin did all her previous shows PFL so we don't let her do here negative role.i mean anita ada also did positive Fl so what ,don't they do negative either?some of her fan claims she is beautiful well nothing to do with beauty here as a artist you need to know how to act both( positive negative).if she can't then just accept it but instead of it they are behind nia .someone saying nia is not beautiful like mouni surbhi etc.well if about beauty mouni is not even that beautiful either .ada is far beautiful then mouni so what.beauty is god gifted how come you criticize someone about it ?such a shame. Anyway hater will hate who thinks nia don't fit naagin yes maybe on your opinion but her fan doesn't think that way.jasmin  decides to quit so just peace if your hatred increase towards nia because of that then well you just a immature jasmin fan nothing else. Abuse me as much as you can but that won't change  anything. 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sleppless

Exactly even I knew previous history of her few show like when fan tell her what to do well bad idea.do you know about aditi and harshad fan pressure on her to take some particular show and guess what she announced she will never casted them together. That's why I told jasmin fan just enjoy the show whatever it is.she was promoting as a negative but her fan was like jasmin did all her previous shows PFL so we don't let her do here negative role.i mean anita ada also did positive Fl so what ,don't they do negative either?some of her fan claims she is beautiful well nothing to do with beauty here as a artist you need to know how to act both( positive negative).if she can't then just accept it but instead of it they are behind nia .someone saying nia is not beautiful like mouni surbhi etc.well if about beauty mouni is not even that beautiful either .ada is far beautiful then mouni so what.beauty is god gifted how come you criticize someone about it ?such a shame. Anyway hater will hate who thinks nia don't fit naagin yes maybe on your opinion but her fan doesn't think that way.jasmin  decides to quit so just peace if your hatred increase towards nia because of that then well you just a immature jasmin fan nothing else. Abuse me as much as you can but that won't change  anything. 

Similarly hating on JB, calling her acting trashy when even neutrals are supporting her is wrong. Just because some people here donโ€™t like JB or they canโ€™t stand their fav having to share SS with another actress they go and speak shit about her acting when that is also a pretty subjective matter. You have a problem when someone calls out at Nia for her looks or image as an actress but look at this, people are doing the exact same thing to Jasmin, calling her a villain or real life naagin and so on.

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rein123

Similarly hating on JB, calling her acting trashy when even neutrals are supporting her is wrong. Just because some people here donโ€™t like JB or they canโ€™t stand their fav having to share SS with another actress they go and speak shit about her acting when that is also a pretty subjective matter. You have a problem when someone calls out at Nia for her looks or image as an actress but look at this, people are doing the exact same thing to Jasmin, calling her a villain or real life naagin and so on.

Its Bothering about Fans, Fans Comments/Views than favs ๐Ÿ˜› Wats wrong  we Have different Opinions/Impressions on Leads -Jasmine Done Impressed as Naagin Daughter Whose life Dedicated To Revenge. Innocence -Affection Conveyed in Those Few Manyatara Scenes ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Many Loved Her in This Season   (YT Comments/Neutrals). 

Chumki1968 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good for her somehow I do not feel comfortable with Niya as Nagin no offence to her fans her dancing style expression dialogue deliver falls short compared to previous Nagin so bye Nagin