Kumkum Bhagya

is Ria going to be exposed or it is another Alia episode

meenu2007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

in case of Alia she was never really exposed and she is living lavishly while disha and pragta both suffered now Ria is playing same game and not getting exposed soooooo stupid

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

In EKs shows, vamps are never exposed. So, I'm quite sure Rhea is not gonna get exposed. 

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini25

In EKs shows, vamps are never exposed. So, I'm quite sure Rhea is not gonna get exposed. 

Atleast in the beginning rhea would have a small conflict with herself saying she isn't that bad and stuff,now nothing. She is truly Aliya's disciple. She'd definitely get exposed sometime but will still manipulate and continue with her evil deeds like Aliya

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Even if she's exposed.... nothing will happen. There's zero consequences for vamps in ekta's shows. 

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anandhisuresh

Atleast in the beginning rhea would have a small conflict with herself saying she isn't that bad and stuff,now nothing. She is truly Aliya's disciple. She'd definitely get exposed sometime but will still manipulate and continue with her evil deeds like Aliya

Yes, nowadays she has become such a pro in criminal activities. Kkb CVS love their vamps. So, nothing is gonna happen to Rhea.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: meenu2007

in case of Alia she was never really exposed and she is living lavishly while disha and pragta both suffered now Ria is playing same game and not getting exposed soooooo stupid

I would say she was exposed. Abhi knew later he killed Bulbul and was so angry he wanted to throw her out of the house, even send her to jail to be interrupted  by Pragya and they sent her to australiašŸ¤¢.

She was also exposed for making fake mms and Abhi slapped her hardly which she deserved. It was the first time she was exposed but later she faked to be changed person and even gaked suicide so abhi became emotional. Then she was also exposed when Pragya told about Tanus fake pregnancy  but Abhi then had accident and then Abhis dadi forced Pragya to live out of house while Tanu and Aliya lived with AbhišŸ¤¢.

So its not that she was not revealed, the CVs show that Main leads are too soft to do anything.

I think Rhea too will get exposed but somehow because of Pragyas love for her somehow Prachi won't  be able to do anything. I think thats why they made one sister  villian so that even if she becomes criminal and everyone  knows about it, she could still live in Mehra mansion.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mala06

I would say she was exposed. Abhi knew later he killed Bulbul and was so angry he wanted to throw her out of the house, even send her to jail to be interrupted  by Pragya and they sent her to australiašŸ¤¢.

She was also exposed for making fake mms and Abhi slapped her hardly which she deserved. It was the first time she was exposed but later she faked to be changed person and even gaked suicide so abhi became emotional. Then she was also exposed when Pragya told about Tanus fake pregnancy  but Abhi then had accident and then Abhis dadi forced Pragya to live out of house while Tanu and Aliya lived with AbhišŸ¤¢.

So its not that she was not revealed, the CVs show that Main leads are too soft to do anything.

I think Rhea too will get exposed but somehow because of Pragyas love for her somehow Prachi won't  be able to do anything. I think thats why they made one sister  villian so that even if she becomes criminal and everyone  knows about it, she could still live in Mehra mansion.

Aliya even now is escaping punishment and exposure now for these heinous acts and rhea the same now too. šŸ¤¢

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sammy17

Aliya even now is escaping punishment and exposure now for these heinous acts and rhea the same now too. šŸ¤¢

Yeah. She doesn't  get the punishment she deserves  but everyone  including  Abhi and Purab knows how evil she is and even then they let Rhea be pampered  by heršŸ¤¢