Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

| |SERIOUSLY| | kahaan hum kahaan tum ongoing track

Sayantikachak19 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Seriously? Like seriously? Whats wrong with the makers of khkt? There was previously so much drama on the shows and now the makers are bringing more drama by the divorse choaos and pari-tanya drama! I mean how can sona be so fool , accusing nishi bua in the middle of the night that too without concrete proof? And what happened to veenas love you 5000. She was such an inspiration for all of us. How could be blame sona for infedility when her husband had done the same. And cheery on the cake(sarcasm)  is the upcoming track of pari and tanya. Ugh... We fans were finally started to cool down a bit with the recent bold picture of sona.. But no the makers wont stop...

do you people agree with me or is it only me ranting? Do comment please.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Sayantikachak19

Seriously? Like seriously? Whats wrong with the makers of khkt? There was previously so much drama on the shows and now the makers are bringing more drama by the divorse choaos and pari-tanya drama! I mean how can sona be so fool , accusing nishi bua in the middle of the night that too without concrete proof? And what happened to veenas love you 5000. She was such an inspiration for all of us. How could be blame sona for infedility when her husband had done the same. And cheery on the cake(sarcasm)  is the upcoming track of pari and tanya. Ugh... We fans were finally started to cool down a bit with the recent bold picture of sona.. But no the makers wont stop...

do you people agree with me or is it only me ranting? Do comment please.

I agree with u 100 percent 

Rohith can talk with Sona and play divorce drama both of them together for a while till things sort out ..

But this infidelity clause sxhit this khkt sucks