Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

I am very disturbed with the Precap

I don't want anyone to know ...how rishi actually died.....then Myra sacrificed will go waste 

She wanted to give a new life to Maya that's why she took all the blame on herself 

This is true, Myra's sacrifice gone waste! Maya shouldn't reveal the truth to Mj , at least at this stage, unnecessarily reduced  Myra as a lier. 

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

This is true, Myra's sacrifice gone waste! Maya shouldn't reveal the truth to Mj , at least at this stage, unnecessarily reduced  Myra as a lier. 

Not only at this stage but in the future I don't want her to ever reveal the truth about rishi's death 

Sutapasima thumbnail

True

But I don't understand why MJ has some affection for diya 

What she have or what she did to get such type of affection 

She is his willing partner in crime n also his partner in EMA  ..

She played major role in Maanvi’s abortion n also drugging Antara ... she might be secretly lacing Antara’s food to cause all those panic attacks who knows πŸ€”

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Thanks for the update suta.

Her dresses are just wow in fb.

Why they want this mata to wear the same black dress..she looks like abula naari who lost everything.high the hey change her costume.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

I am very disturbed with the Precap

I don't want anyone to know ...how rishi actually died.....then Myra sacrificed will go waste 

She wanted to give a new life to Maya that's why she took all the blame on herself 

The second season turned like 90's Bollywood movie πŸ€ͺ

My only interest now is to know what happened to her dad and her brother.

Is sudhir ananyas dad?

Very  poor script and execution..

They have ruined the looks of ashish and Jenni. Ashish looks like a drug addict. He is such an handsome actor.

i loved season 1 a lot but never liked the ml.

The story was unpredictable.

The cinematography was good. There was a fire in her acting..the chic avatar and her attitude in season was uff πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£

Missing the fire of season 1.

rajesh khattar's Maya Baby was a hit.

I am missing Jenni power packed performance.😭😭😭

Lesson learnt,dont keep up more expectations😒😒😒😒

Edited by Thimag1314 - 4 years ago
chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

What does it mean?

Just because of "Maya returned those Welcome flowers to MJ", he started to felt insulted?

Arrey Bhagwaan... πŸ˜΅

This men's & their.. πŸ˜•

I was about to post this. Just for the above so called reason he ruined a girl's life.πŸ€’πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Worst track in the ITV world.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Every one conspired against Manvi, the entire family and friends to safeguard MJ's true colours!  Believing a man is not her sin,she was young and MJ was a good deceiver with support of his fam&friends, but not sharing this with her family is in a way costs her to lose so much. 

I really want to know.why he killed her dad and brother. 

I am waiting for the day when rudra will read maya's diary.

meethi24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

In the Precap, there were the entire gang present... but there were 3 females... is Ananya also with these guys joining hands in torturing Maya! πŸ˜‘

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thimag1314

I was about to post this. Just for the above so called reason he ruined a girl's life.πŸ€’πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Worst track in the ITV world.

Such things was happened in real life also . There is a real incident eA boy throw acid on her classmate just because girls don't want a romantic relationship and focus on carrier the girl was of 19 year and from Delhi can u imagine what boy did with her . I mean the girl is just 19 and they are living in metro city carrier oriented is a very common thing and it's not like that girl is ended the friendship or get into relationship with some other guy she just need some time for the carrier and boy spoiled her life.