Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Not kind of a song you expect from Imtiaz, pritam combo. This is very much like something himesh reshmiya, mithoon would make. 

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Aise depressing gane kyun release Kar rahe hai, kuch urban fun peppy karne chaiye. Aise gaane bg me bajte Hain koi dhya nahi deta. 

Sara is going nargis fakri way, and it's hilarious to see Kartik trying to act.

Imtiaz never disappoints when it comes to music no matter how trashy his films are. Antara's vocals makes the song sound so good and elevates it!

Sara blamed the low angle shots for making her look not so beautiful as an answer to her horrendous acting in the trailer but looks like in the whole film, she has been shot with low angle in the emotional sequences as seen in this song. Wonder what will she blame next if she gets bad reviews for this film. And it's so funny to see Kartik ape Ranbir from Rockstar. Only Arushi stands out because of her constrained acting in whatever little they have shown of hers.

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi

Imtiaz never disappoints when it comes to music no matter how trashy his films are. Antara's vocals makes the song sound so good and elevates it!

Sara blamed the low angle shots for making her look not so beautiful as an answer to her horrendous acting in the trailer but looks like in the whole film, she has been shot with low angle in the emotional sequences as seen in this song. Wonder what will she blame next if she gets bad reviews for this film. And it's so funny to see Kartik ape Ranbir from Rockstar. Only Arushi stands out because of her constrained acting in whatever little they have shown of hers.

Maybe it's the director.

Waise the moment his friends give a dud Kaka stops showing any kind of association with them publicly. Jab Harry Met Sejal ke time pe toh bada PR ke through bol raha tha the title was his idea, ab iss film ke waqt...Imtiaz who?

Edited by zoinks - 4 years ago
lovemango thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoinks

Waise the moment his friends give a dud Kaka stops showing any kind of association with them publicly. Jab Harry Met Sejal ke time pe toh bada PR ke through bol raha tha the title was his idea, ab iss film ke waqt...Imtiaz who?

Same with Basu. Now it’s like ‘Basu who?’. I noticed RK went on and on about how Sid Anand is his childhood friend etc, and now not a word after Anjaana Anjaani underpeformed.

Edited by lovemango - 4 years ago
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Sara has gone expressionless in this film 🤔

LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lovemango

Same with Basu. Now it’s like ‘Basu who?’. I noticed RK went on and on about how Sid Anand is his childhood friend etc, and now not a word after Anjaana Anjaani underpeformed.

Same about Roy director too! He and his dad always puts the blame on the directors for all his failures..

Originally posted by: zoinks

Maybe it's the director.

I find Ranbir do that charlie chaplin wala acting in every film where he plays a manchild. Case in point, ADHM where he acts like a blushing baby when he falls for Alizeh just like how Kartik does in the trailer when Sara touches his band aid.😆

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi

I find Ranbir do that charlie chaplin wala acting in every film where he plays a manchild. Case in point, ADHM where he acts like a blushing baby when he falls for Alizeh just like how Kartik does in the trailer when Sara touches his band aid.😆

I see no similarity. Maybe fans can find similarities since they notice their favorite's every skin pore.