Multifandom Collab VM

Posted: 4 years ago

Hi everyone. Making a post after forever..

Have hosted a VM for the first time, it's a multifandom one. Made it with my friend, Mahi who did a great jobπŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ

Would like to know views, πŸ˜ƒ

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8QSWRFhORW/?igshid=14t0dwqch1ikw

Amazing work Madhura!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ It's fabulous. πŸ‘πŸΌ But I think, RoshAn and ViTharv shouldn't be included in the same VM as it looks a bit odd seeing Vikram with two different heroine. Otherwise the selection of scenes and the lyric of the song matched really well. πŸ‘

Originally posted by nushy1995

Amazing work Madhura!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ It's fabulous. πŸ‘πŸΌ But I think, RoshAn and ViTharv shouldn't be included in the same VM as it looks a bit odd seeing Vikram with two different heroine. Otherwise the selection of scenes and the lyric of the song matched really well. πŸ‘

Thank you so much Nushy. Means a lot and am glad you loved the VM.πŸ˜ƒπŸ€— Well, but it's quite normal in Multifandom VMs, to take couples with same actor. If you noticed Shaheer and Erica are also repeated. 

Glad you felt the song and lyrics went well.

Originally posted by Madhura..

Thank you so much Nushy. Means a lot and am glad you loved the VM.πŸ˜ƒπŸ€— Well, but it's quite normal in Multifandom VMs, to take couples with same actor. If you noticed Shaheer and Erica are also repeated. 

Glad you felt the song and lyrics went well.

Okay! Actually I didn't know that. 

Yes, the song and lyric went really well. Besides, it's one of my favorite songs. So enjoyed it a lot. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by nushy1995

Okay! Actually I didn't know that. 

Yes, the song and lyric went really well. Besides, it's one of my favorite songs. So enjoyed it a lot. πŸ˜Š

Hence I mentionedπŸ˜ƒ.

Am really glad to know, thank you again!πŸ˜ƒ

This is really beautiful... β€οΈ

Excellent work!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

The song selection is also perfect... The lyrics too fit perfectly.

Really loved it... β€οΈ

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

This is really beautiful... β€οΈ

Excellent work!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

The song selection is also perfect... The lyrics too fit perfectly.

Really loved it... β€οΈ

Thank you so much Nikki! πŸ˜ƒ

Really glad you loved the VM and our work, and liked the song choice and flow. β€οΈ

Hi Madhura will check it out later 

Madz I can't believe you came up with this. It's  amazing. πŸ‘πŸ‘The way all the clips were seamlessly edited and how it captured the lyrics of the song. 

How much time did it take to come up with this.

I seriously want to learn this now.

You're really creative 

Originally posted by Hallyumint

Madz I can't believe you came up with this. It's  amazing. πŸ‘πŸ‘The way all the clips were seamlessly edited and how it captured the lyrics of the song. 

How much time did it take to come up with this.

I seriously want to learn this now.

You're really creative 

Alisha, thank you so much for liking our VM. Glad to know, πŸ˜ƒ. 

I was participating in Collabs, but always wanted to try a full fledged VM and host one. Well Mahi, too did a great job.

Around two and half weeks, cos when you host, there's lot of work. Plus since it was my first, I wanted it to be perfect.

Yes, you can try. A solo one could be faster, have patience. Also it's easy with apps, but I prefer software. You can try it and share.

Thanks!!