•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Plsss   guys  dont  misunderstand  me

Its  just  colour they have painted black  to Poulami  and  not ...that  they hv put  paint black in the mouth...in the cast poulami  na??

Then  why is she made to talk that way.  Horrible

Reheyyynge  boleiyeengi  pyaapyaaji  

Why?

Plss she is suppressed by step mother fine but she has strong  boulders  dad and grandmom

So she cannot  hv sickk suppresssd  tone voice

Also ghar ka kamaney wala hai uska BAAP

Then  why she is given horrrrible coloured clothes. As if made from torn n left over clothes combo n patches

Why cant they give her best quality simple clothes.

I am not saying like shanaya or designers

Normal pastel garden colours 🤷‍♀️

the colour looks really fake it looks like paint

I think that’s her real colour ..based on other shows I’ve seen she is ebony skin tone 

I do agree about the clothes and dialogue ...she talks like she is slow or something and the clothes ...ughh 

regardless of her skin tone the actress is quite pretty and I think they are doing their best to make her look ugly 

i have seen her pics and being natural dark is different...she looks natural in the pics but not in the show

Originally posted by silvermoonlight

I think that’s her real colour ..based on other shows I’ve seen she is ebony skin tone 

I do agree about the clothes and dialogue ...she talks like she is slow or something and the clothes ...ughh 

regardless of her skin tone the actress is quite pretty and I think they are doing their best to make her look ugly 

@ blue italics in bold... 👆ur line😂🤣😂🤣😂😁😂🤣😂🤣😂they are doing their best to make her look ugly ....🤣

It’s wrongto have the actress look ugly, it will be harder to get the point and moral of the story across to the audience. They should of just left her natural beauty because the show is about being beautiful no matter the skin colour. What’s the point of making a beautiful dark woman ugly when her colour iscthe pretence. This is trash writing at its worst and sends the wrong casting message. They need to have her look just as beautiful as her lighter counterparts! 

Seriously, when most ofvifia is represented. By darker skin people, I would be offended at a show have to down grade darker skin actors, it’s been happening to long and now is time for this nonesense to not be tolerated. Such a beautiful actress and she’s put in the most ugliest spotlights. It has nothing to do with the direction of the show, the producers themselves have forgotten the meaning of the show, skin colour not looks ... i just  don’t get industries like Bollywood the still outcast dark skinned people . But it happens to black people in Hollywood so why not Bollywood copy such s gross behaviour...yuk on the industry, this show could of had real potential. 

maybe they wanted to show that ugly girls should get love too...but i do agree they shouldve left her natural beauty

No there is no reason why she can’t use her natural beauty and dark skin in the show... remember Saat phere Saloni was dark but attractive they never made her look ugly