Posted: 4 years ago

Just Random ideas in my mind...

Thanks to Ankie Di...

I am converting those weird thoughts into a drabble.

Sorry if I have offended anyone or did any mistake.

I wanted to write something... But it turned out something else...

He sighed. Exactly it has been 3 months he has left her to her fate, her love, her every thing. But still he couldn't get over her. He couldn't get over her.

'I've never loved anyone as much as I love you and I don't think I will ever love someone this much again. You're everything I have ever wanted and needed. I love you so much, you're my everything, my entire heart and world.' said Rishabh, and closed his eyes. A lone tear of pain and agony rolled from his eye.

Leaning in the chair, he began to do his so called favourite job of his day.

This bottle is his only weapon to battle against the pain, agony and grief that had established their place in his big heart.

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." ― Dr. Seuss...

Slowly the thick fluid began doing its job...

'I loved you, Mrs.Bajaj. I was completely ignorant to you in the initial days of our 'forced marriage'. 

But your charm, beauty, care, sweetness totally made me drown in your love. And loving someone is not a crime right???

I realised that I had fallen in love with you when I started analyzing my insecurities about you. A weird feeling of possessiveness took over me. '

Rishabh began  blabbering. No one was in that room, except the innocent lizard on the wall, who was the sole listener to Rishabh's words.

Sometimes when you sacrifice something precious, you're not really losing it. You're just passing it on to someone else.

Mitch Albom,The Five People You Meet in Heaven

I guess that's just part of loving people: You have to give things up. Sometimes you even have to give them up.     

Lauren Oliver,Delirium

Rishabh continued, 'She taught me all about real sacrifice. That it should be done from love... That it should be done from necessity, not without exhausting all other options. That it should be done for people who need your strength because they don't have enough of their own.'     

' Kukki, I must say your Prerna mumma is best. She gave you the love, care, concern, happiness... Everything you needed and craved for.'

He smiled and said,' Menka couldn't give you...Infact, she can never give you what your Prerna mumma gave you.'

Tears rolled down his eyes.

He opened the drawer of his room and took out the beads of the broken mangalsutra.

' Love is addictive...' He smirked as he ran his fingers on the beads.

'I wish you live happily, Mrs.Bajaj...Sorry, Ms.Sharma. you have a true partner, for your entire Life. I will live here alone till death, cherishing the fond memories of our short marriage life.' said Rishabh, and gulped the last glass of that damn liquor.

Next morning, Kukki found her father sleeping on the bed in his room, with the beads present in his tightly fisted palm.

Every love story doesn't have a Happy Ending ...

Loads of love, 

Mishti...

Edited by MishtiNew - 4 years ago

yeh toh bhadiya hai Mishti Doi .❤️

Beautiful & heart wrenching 😢

Originally posted by WaqtZaya

Beautiful & heart wrenching 😢

Thanks di

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

yeh toh bhadiya hai Mishti Doi .❤️

Thanks di

Amazing 😍😍 😭😭 why he is so alone 

Originally posted by mithilalovesksg

Amazing 😍😍 😭😭 why he is so alone 

Thanks, Di...

It's his destiny...💔🥺

First let me😭

This is heart wrenching💔🥺

He miss her so much that he leads his life with her memories and her broken wedding chain🥺

He understood love and for her he sacrificed the same💔

This drabble is lovely Mishti🤗

Hey feeling so sad .. I hope they back together.. this show needs to get them back.. anyways beautifully written.. felt every pain of Rishab.  Hoping to read more of you. Thank you.