Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Tiger is the least talented among his contemporaries!

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

The trailer of Baaghi 3 was literally a cringe-fest, but what was worse was Tiger has not worked upon his acting skills. The same expression throughout. He is literally the worst among millennials, with the only exception of probably Arjun Kapoor, and that too I would rank them at the same level.

The worst part is, his stardom is unquestionable. He has raw star-power and box-office pull. What do audiences see in him, I don't know. Action and dance are his forte, but is that enough to make him so popular?

Discuss.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shogun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

As my boy Munna would do... ðŸ˜†

Depends upon what you define talent as.... Pulling off those stunts in such a perfect and artistic manner is no mean feat and has to take immense talent and hard work...Talent is making a movie entertaining and watchable instead of making it into an art project which no one understands even let alone be entertained...The bottomline is whether one is able to entertain his target audience or not and bring numbers to the BO! 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: cricketfan1

Depends upon what you define talent as.... Pulling off those stunts in such a perfect and artistic manner is no mean feat and has to take immense talent and hard work...Talent is making a movie entertaining and watchable instead of making it into an art project which no one understands even let alone be entertained...The bottomline is whether one is able to entertain his target audience or not and bring numbers to the BO! 

I am talking about acting talent. Even with those stunts, he could have worked on his facial muscles as well. The same monotonous expression.

And do you think Ranbir, Ranveer or Ayushman would not have been able to do those stunts? They could, and acting also in the process! That's what an actor does-acting. But Tiger cannot act to save his life.

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

If you read his ivs you will know that he is very self aware. He admited  his films when deviated a bit from his only 'action ' formula bombed at the box office thrice . He also says his core audience is the b tier cities and small towns , so he caters action to them and they are loyal and get him the numbers ....He is good in action and is poor in acting ...he knows that and hence plays to his strength.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Is that matter ? What matters is being least popular among them (Vicky Kaushal would fall into this section ) ðŸ˜†

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: LiveEatLove

If you read his ivs you will know that he is very self aware. He admited  his films when deviated a bit from his only 'action ' formula bombed at the box office thrice . He also says his core audience is the b tier cities and small towns , so he caters action to them and they are loyal and get him the numbers ....He is good in action and is poor in acting ...he knows that and hence plays to his strength.

True as long as it works the best for him he has no reason to start taking risks to prove a point. Jab nahin chalegi then he should start worrying about his lack of acting skills. Abhi he is a good action star and thats all he is good for. 

UmeraT thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

People watch his action films. They enjoy his action films. They earn big. That's what matters.

If you wanna watch good acting, watch actors who you think are good.

I don't consider Ranveer Singh an incredibly good actor but an entertainer. I mean I won't take it away from him that Murad was a brilliantly enacted character. Real and raw.

Edited by UmeraT - 4 years ago
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

True as long as it works the best for him he has no reason to start taking risks to prove a point. Jab nahin chalegi then he should start worrying about his lack of acting skills. Abhi he is a good action star and thats all he is good for. 

He did try a Soty2, flying jatt ,munna Michael and those din't work...makes sense to stick to pure action as other genres aint working.

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

At least he has confidence in his product unlike someone ,who depends on cringe fest promotions like fake tears and stood by trending things instead of their craft/product..