कसौटी ज़िन्दगी के ২ Live Update/Episode Discussions 07 Feb 2020 - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Yaar I liked an episode after ages 

Anu regaining memory is so good news ..

Yes of course Suta! I am happy too! 😁 Anu needs to gain memory ASAP. High time...but it's amazing how CVs show the schemes that just fail without any rhyme or reason! 

I am kinda tired of komo trying to kill prerna every episode. such bakwaas i tell u

Originally posted by Parth4Ever

I am kinda tired of komo trying to kill prerna every episode. such bakwaas i tell u

Komo has no other role .. only aim in life is to kill Pre .. she thinks she will win Anu’s heart if she gets rid of Pre ... what a foolish thing to imagine 

Komo has no other role .. only aim in life is to kill Pre .. she thinks she will win Anu’s heart if she gets rid of Pre ... what a foolish thing to imagine 

A genuine question Suta.. why don't we ever question role of leads ever? Do you think they have a great role that we are saying Komo has no role.. at least she is doing what she is meant to.. what about Prerna and Anurag? Aren't they themseleves on repeat mode forever? Isn't Prerna being shown more foolish for not disclosing Komo's truth? Isn't Anurag not being shown a much bigger foolish for doing everything in the name of frndship? Why can't he just tell Viraj to back off as he now has feelings for Prerna and deal with Sonalika? Why Komo is the only one foolish here?

Edited by Sunn_shine - 4 years ago

You're right Suta. Even if Anurag stops the wedding, she still will try to hurt Pre. As if a dead Prerna will make Anu fall for Komolika. 

Originally posted by Amanat284

You're right Suta. Even if Anurag stops the wedding, she still will try to hurt Pre. As if a dead Prerna will make Anu fall for Komolika. 

Am sure if he comes to know Komo is hurting Pre ..he will kill Komo only 

That's the whole issue with me for Komos role. Now again Komo will disappear probably when she is exposed instead writers need to find a way to integrate her into the story in a way that dosent bind her to Anu....Like idk I want a Komo that is so villanious that she would kick out entire Basu family out of BB. Give me some melodrama, ye pyaar waala track bakwaas ho gaya hain! 

Writers need to really think up of something good

Originally posted by Parth4Ever

That's the whole issue with me for Komos role. Now again Komo will disappear probably when she is exposed instead writers need to find a way to integrate her into the story in a way that dosent bind her to Anu....Like idk I want a Komo that is so villanious that she would kick out entire Basu family out of BB. Give me some melodrama, ye pyaar waala track bakwaas ho gaya hain! 

Writers need to really think up of something good

For them.good means everything return back, recycled  rehashed  rebirthed ,plastic surgeried ... and it goes on n on